Author Topic: Chuck Yeager says...  (Read 5670 times)

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2006, 03:33:09 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Stop disrespecting Norris, the Legend!  Immediately!

Or else :furious

yes.......or else.

anyone ever wonder what woulda happened if norris would of gotten a hold of a p-51 wit 2 nothces of flaps durin WW2.

think about it
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2006, 03:35:26 AM »
Norris wouldn'ta needed 2 notches of flaps.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2006, 04:40:33 AM »
Your all over with, Both of you nongrats.....Norris is headed to you baby, Yeah!
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline BBQ_Bob

• Silver Member
      • http://uknightedstates.net
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2006, 07:07:49 PM »
Originally posted by SKJohn
I can't believe you guys that get on here and bash one of the few living vets of the worst war in the worlds history!  So he embellishes his stories as time goes by - which of us doesn't do that? Especially as you get older, and lose the abilities to lots of the things you enjoyed while you were younger, the memories that you have tend to get grander, bigger, and more glorious in your mind as you re-tell them, because in many cases memories are all you have left.
As for myself, I would never talk disrespectfully of any man (or woman) who had the balls to enter the service during that conflict when they probably all could see the stars in the windows of their neighborhoods where people they might have grown up with had already been killed.  To think of the young, 20+ yr. old men who were willing to go up in those aircraft and enter REAL combat, where the losers didn't get to go back to the tower and re-up time after time again, fills me with nothing but awe and respect.
Those of you who would talk crap about this WWII veteran based on your "733T" Aces High skills fill me with shame and disgust. . . .

Ok, I'll be quiet now.....

SKJohn get's it. He can see the big picture and not just what is on the computer monitor. Thank God for Chuck Yeager and the others who fought that damn war. :aok
UKNIGHTED Propaganda Minister
"There are no Hells Angels in the MA, never"

"they are nowhere near the airport ..they are lost in the desert...they can not read a compass...they are retarded."

For a good time ~~ www.uknightedstates.net

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2006, 09:40:39 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
Thats because you are a greater aviation legend and should not disgrace yourself by "peeing" on a lesser aviation legend....  :rolleyes:

I owe you a thanks Bodhi.  If I didn't have you around to tell me this all the time I might not believe it.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #110 on: August 14, 2006, 01:25:18 AM »
Originally posted by Golfer
I owe you a thanks Bodhi.  If I didn't have you around to tell me this all the time I might not believe it.

LOL, naw, you already think you are...

It is people like me that ground your dumb arse ego...

atleast we hope we do before you kill some innocents with your misconceived notions of grandeur oh great pile-it....  :rolleyes:
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Golfer

• Platinum Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #111 on: August 14, 2006, 07:11:54 AM »
Originally posted by Bodhi
LOL, naw, you already think you are...

It is people like me that ground your dumb arse ego...

atleast we hope we do before you kill some innocents with your misconceived notions of grandeur oh great pile-it....  :rolleyes:

I don't know what you're talking about.  Didn't you get the memo that it can't happen to me?

Offline Bucky73

• Silver Member
Chuck Yeager says...
« Reply #112 on: August 15, 2006, 10:07:22 AM »
Real good idea guys. Lets not take the words of a proven combat vet. Lets read about it and prove him wrong because if it says that the spit will outturn the pony on the internet then it must be true. I am currently taking pills that i bought on the internet to make my johnson 3feet long also but i have to wait a week. It just kills me how some morons who have done nothing more then fly their little cartoon planes around on the internet are more of an expert on aircraft then those who actually flew them.:rofl :rofl

It's not like the brits would lie about their own plane now would they? I'm sure if it sucked they would admit it.:confused: I don't care what kind of numbers some of you are going to throw back at me either so don't bother. And, I'm not saying the spit was a crappy plane either.

It's kind of like a car commercial that says the new chevy tahoe gets 32 mpg (epa estimated with 40mph tailwind and 35degree grade downhill ):rofl :rofl

Wake up