Author Topic: Integrity  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Integrity
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2006, 10:24:38 AM »
i think the data 999 is looking for is on this bbs.yes thats right do a search and you'll see all the threads about spit 16 dwwebs and La-7 dweebs and threads about ENY whines which is very accurate feedback from the community.

Now those threads aren't being made every other day are they?

they have been replaced by these kinds of threads.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Integrity
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2006, 10:37:08 AM »
Originally posted by 999000
Slap Shot I'll tell you what I feel has been the most drag on the game....or maybe what Hitech has described as "unhealthy" or what I pearsonally have found most offensive.....That being the rude, bully and general **** attitude demonstrated by not all BK's ....but by several ...of you who seem proud of the fact that you want to be jerks to the rest of the community.

As a squad ... we are like minded individuals ... but, the long and short of it ... we are individuals and speak as individuals.

Why some of us agree and vocalize the same ideals ... should not be a surprise ... again ... we are like minded individuals.

As to the verocity of the post that some of us put up ... they are no different than alot of the other posts put up by those who aren't BKs.

The reason for the BK posts ... we didn't like where the MA was and where is was going ... apparently HTC felt the same.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Kermit de frog

• Gold Member
      • LGM Films
Integrity
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2006, 10:41:48 AM »
To teach a grandmother to suck eggs means to teach an old dog a new trick.  999 may not be a grandmother, but I think Hitech wants to teach him a new trick.  I see nothing wrong with HiTech response.

:D
Time's fun when you're having flies.

Offline 999000

• Silver Member
Integrity
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2006, 10:56:48 AM »
Lazs2,
It appears that there is only one person threatening here........
......I'm suppose to "go suck an egg" and "consider myself lucky to still be here"

Sir 999000

Offline Sweet2th

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Integrity
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2006, 11:32:09 AM »
it's HT's world and we are all playing in it...........

Offline Schutt

• Silver Member
Integrity
« Reply #35 on: September 17, 2006, 11:46:28 AM »
Actually the late war arena is still more or less like MA and the early and mid war arenas are new, so i consider this two new arenas.

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
Integrity
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2006, 12:02:29 PM »
999, you have only one voice and that voice is expressed through your subscription to AH. If you don't like it, cancel... I'm not trying to sound rude, but that is the only way you can really have a voice.

I like the changes so far (tho I wish there was another 30 people on average in Midwar), so my opinion will be expressed by continuing my subscription.
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Integrity
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 12:29:52 PM »
Hey ya 999000

Mate I have only encountered you a couple of times in the MA and from those encounters you seem like a decent sort of guy.

When your flying a C-47 its seams impossible to get someone to throttle back and cover you, but the last time I ran into you in the MA you covered my C-47 with your B-17's....  

I think that your the first Non-Squaddy that I have encountered who would do that.

In saying that I can understand that HT is a bit pissed, I really dont see how they have lied to us or how they have been unethical.....

As for the health of the AH community, well I think that the BBS is a good example of the problems in the AH community, so I did a number of search's on the BBS using strings that I thought would be found in negative posts (whines if you want).

Now the vBulletin search facility is not perfect (I could not search on things like LA7, Ord and other small words) so these numbers are not concrete evidence of negative posts but I think it is a good start.

[B]STRING POST COUNT[/B]
dive bombing buffs 146
porking 770
hoard 263
score potato 199
rank 2464
pork 1719
perk the 5818
uber rides 283
vulch 2178
furballer 410
lame 2335
suicide buffs 201
dropping the hangers 113
kill messages 403
easy mode 723
fighter town 681
tank town 608
drones 1588
easymode 202
wine 1139
whine 4865
Cherry Picking 386

Later All

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Integrity
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2006, 12:38:27 PM »
Originally posted by Sloehand

Yup, more pricelss 15 year old mentality -- "I'm happy, so you shut up and take it in the shorts crybaby."  

Are you referring to 999000 (one among many, I realise) when some of us posed the notion that the MA with 500 folks in it was broken?

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Integrity
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2006, 12:45:02 PM »
Originally posted by Guppy35
....but there was very little steamrolling of empty bases.  

Well... now I saw the polar opposite the other night.  There was a squad thier doing nothing BUT that.  No, let me adjust a little.  They were TRYING to do it, but as soon as defense show'd up they'd pile over to somewhere undefended.  So, while they sucked at taking undefended bases and didn't... they were trying for a couple hours.

:)

I thought it was hilarious.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline cav58d

• Gold Member
Integrity
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2006, 12:47:41 PM »
Originally posted by mussie
Hey ya 999000

Mate I have only encountered you a couple of times in the MA and from those encounters you seem like a decent sort of guy.

When your flying a C-47 its seams impossible to get someone to throttle back and cover you, but the last time I ran into you in the MA you covered my C-47 with your B-17's....  

I think that your the first Non-Squaddy that I have encountered who would do that.

In saying that I can understand that HT is a bit pissed, I really dont see how they have lied to us or how they have been unethical.....

As for the health of the AH community, well I think that the BBS is a good example of the problems in the AH community, so I did a number of search's on the BBS using strings that I thought would be found in negative posts (whines if you want).

Now the vBulletin search facility is not perfect (I could not search on things like LA7, Ord and other small words) so these numbers are not concrete evidence of negative posts but I think it is a good start.

I'll take 99999000000000 covering me in a goon with B-17's, over 2 of the best fighter sticks in the game!
<S> Lyme

Sick Puppies II

412th Friday Night Volunteer Group

Offline bagrat

• Silver Member
Integrity
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2006, 12:52:46 PM »
hey everyone look in the wishlist forum, there is this great thread on nunchuck weilding, spanish talking, space chinchillas. who ever thought of that is a genius and probably very good looking.
Last post by bagrat - The last thing you'll see before your thread dies since 2005.

Offline Edbert1

• Silver Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
Integrity
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2006, 12:57:37 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
Well... now I saw the polar opposite the other night.  There was a squad thier doing nothing BUT that.  No, let me adjust a little.  They were TRYING to do it, but as soon as defense show'd up they'd pile over to somewhere undefended.  So, while they sucked at taking undefended bases and didn't... they were trying for a couple hours.

:)

I thought it was hilarious.

Agreed, and a perfect example of how the arena caps have fixed some of what was broken. Frankly though the majority of what is broken has nothing to do with HTC or the game design. The broken part is the players, the 'community" if you will. Now that the community will progress towards being functional we can address much of the poor behavior through simple peer pressure.

Just as one small example...Thursday night while climbing towards a fight I saw three friendlies chasing one con blow us, a few of my countrymen dove in to "help" and I mentioned "why turn that 3v1 into a 6v1?" They pulled off and continued toward the bigger part of the fight. I don;t think we'll ever eliminate the vulching and shamelss HOing but every little bit helps.

Offline mussie

• Gold Member
Integrity
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2006, 01:15:50 PM »
Originally posted by cav58d
I'll take 99999000000000 covering me in a goon with B-17's, over 2 of the best fighter sticks in the game!

[SIZE=10]Hell Yeah !!!! [/SIZE] [/B][/I][/FONT]

I never felt safer in a Goon

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Integrity
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2006, 03:47:58 PM »
Originally posted by 999000
Slap Shot I'll tell you what I feel has been the most drag on the game....or maybe what Hitech has described as "unhealthy" or what I pearsonally have found most offensive.....That being the rude, bully and general **** attitude demonstrated by not all BK's ....but by several ...of you who seem proud of the fact that you want to be jerks to the rest of the community.

The more you insult us personally, the more you prove HT right. The healthy community you describe shouldn't have to resort to insults and character assassination when they are unable to make any logical argument to support their position.

It is the people like you, with your penchant for perpetually harassing those who don't agree with you, who've dragged this game down. You don't know jack **** about any of us, so cease with the personal attacks already.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech