Author Topic: AH is loosing its essence  (Read 5008 times)

Offline Overlag

• Gold Member
AH is loosing its essence
« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2006, 06:31:02 PM »
Originally posted by hitech

Put it this way, Sunday night was the 2nd highest night ever of people online playing AH. If the bugs were really that bad do you think that would be the case?

aye, i couldnt believe it

270 in MW
260ish and 320ish in LW..... was a cool night.. infact i forgot to sleep LOL (i only noticed it was late when the sun started rising.
Adam Webb - 71st (Eagle) Squadron RAF Wing B
This post has a Krusty rating of 37

Offline Flayed1

• Silver Member
« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »
Originally posted by Overlag
aye, i couldnt believe it

270 in MW
260ish and 320ish in LW..... was a cool night.. infact i forgot to sleep LOL (i only noticed it was late when the sun started rising.

Heh maybe HT should install an in game time like Guild Wars has.  Every hour text scrolls up saying. "You have been playing for 1 hour"  "You have been playing for 2 hours" and so on.  

AH timer would go something like "You have been playing for 23 hours! Log off damn it befor you die of sleep deprivation and HiTech gets hit with a law suit."   at least for for some people lol.
From the ashes of the old we rise to fly again. Behold The Phoenix Wing!

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #167 on: November 20, 2006, 07:08:10 PM »
This is For all you naggers complaing about how ya'll paying customers and HT should change this and that and blah blah blah.....

THE MAJORITY STOCKHOLDER
Seems to believe that $15 a month buys you a seat on the board of directors. Doesn't realize that a hundred thousand other people are ponying up the same amount.

Sample Quote: "I've e-mailed the developers several times telling them that Fire Paladins should have the axe-throwing skill. They haven't changed it, but they're still taking my money!."

This is Priceless  

sigged...:rofl
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Bayonett

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.ironcladempire.net
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2006, 01:01:55 AM »
Sweet!!!!!! I can't wait to throw an axe with my fire paladin!!!!!!!
I was gonna quit again, well almost, but this fire paladin thing will make it better I'm sure.