Author Topic: Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....  (Read 2319 times)

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2006, 11:42:14 PM »
dont forget the bit where you said you would beat me easy in da then foolishly choose a spit5 :)   i didnt now you were goldelks and to be honest i think its shocking that nomde has let a someone who would manipulate the score cards like you did.

you talk alot of bravado on ch200 and call out this and that player but your kinda full of it yourself to be honest.  the player inquestion in this thread only went to DA because you hassled him that he was 'more of a noob than you were'.

without meaning to be harsh 'husky' you were not much of a fight and you know i was going very easy on you, so you better simmer down and start training alot more if you think youre worthy to call yourself part of a class act squad like the 56th.
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2006, 01:02:54 AM »
Without the other side of this story, it's just a story from some kid who isn't exactly the pinnacle of sportsmanship and honesty in AH. yay.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Platano

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2006, 02:35:17 AM »
** quietly walks by the thread **
Army of Muppets

Fly Luftwaffe.

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 03:05:48 AM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
Without the other side of this story, it's just a story from some kid who isn't exactly the pinnacle of sportsmanship and honesty in AH. yay.

:rofl

Offline Hades55

• Nickel Member
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2006, 03:08:09 AM »
Originally posted by SteveBailey
Weird, was the guy playing the same game as you?  I'm stating the obvious  here but the gentleman's rules in the DA are long standing and time honored.

I have been away for a long time... Husky, have things changed?

Steve

you the old pony steve ?    i suppose yes

if you cant come to your old form, check your convergence....

ballistics and lethality are differend from ah1 .check 225-250 for start,
and fly near, very near.

in ah1 i was used to kill from 500-600 yards. not anymore.

welcome back pony dweeb :)

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2006, 05:42:57 AM »
LOLz loto drama makes me wanna come back i need to quit reading these bbs..

Hub.:D

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2006, 06:30:06 AM »
Originally posted by B@tfinkV
dont forget the bit where you said you would beat me easy in da then foolishly choose a spit5 :)   i didnt now you were goldelks and to be honest i think its shocking that nomde has let a someone who would manipulate the score cards like you did.

you talk alot of bravado on ch200 and call out this and that player but your kinda full of it yourself to be honest.  the player inquestion in this thread only went to DA because you hassled him that he was 'more of a noob than you were'.

without meaning to be harsh 'husky' you were not much of a fight and you know i was going very easy on you, so you better simmer down and start training alot more if you think youre worthy to call yourself part of a class act squad like the 56th.

Spot on.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2006, 07:23:53 AM »

Bat for what it is worth ive been trying to get better Ive tryed working on Turn/stall fighting with Biggles Creton ect...I go to the DA with members of the 56th all the time i go in get my ares handed to me every fight with out even getting a ping on them go watch the film... try to find my mistake then go right back at it. So the getting better part im trying to do jsut going to take some time compared to you guys that got like what 4 5 or even 6 years of flight gameing in ya? But i feel the best way to learn is to go into the DA and get completly killed like u did to me the other night in spit5s (Was looking at film on ur first kill was amazed at the shot u pulled think ill post a pick u where like hanging sideways poped me from 400 out in the wing!)
But like i said bat trying to get better jsut will take some time :)
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Simaril

• Platinum Member
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2006, 07:43:26 AM »
Husky/goldelks....I think you're missing the point again.

Bat was talking about attitude (and, well,  integrity), not skill level.

It's good that you're working on your skills. Make sure you work every bit as hard at the other two!
Maturity is knowing that I've been an idiot in the past.
Wisdom is realizing I will be an idiot in the future.
Common sense is trying to not be an idiot right now

"Social Fads are for sheeple." - Meatwad

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2006, 08:10:22 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Hub i cant give out his name thats mean :D

Don't worry husky, I will tell them who it was.  Ok guys, i admit, it was me that ran to ack.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2006, 08:30:04 AM »
lol AK yes Akdogg that ran to the ack in the DA

and rgr similar will try!
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2006, 09:02:30 AM »
I was just amazed at the level of dweebeness and it hit man there have been a lot more people like this on latly

May I interject with 2 observations.

1) When we are lucky enough to experience holiday seasons, Christmas, bank holidays and the dreaded "School" brake we are blessed with an influx of newbies.  Not all suffer from LMF (lack of moral fibre) but we do endure a larger percentage at these times.

2) You will also observe some so called "veteran" players setting a very bad example.  By which I mean suicide dive bombing level bombers and low level bombing of towns, hangers and Gv's uncalibrated.

Nintendo kid See's vets antics, puts 2 an 2 together and we get the birth of a 2 weeker with a large dose of LFM and newbie is none the wiser. These err antics will permeate through all aspects of play. :(
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 09:07:34 AM by LYNX »

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 09:02:49 AM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Bat for what it is worth ive been trying to get better Ive tryed working on Turn/stall fighting with Biggles Creton ect...I go to the DA with members of the 56th all the time i go in get my ares handed to me every fight with out even getting a ping on them go watch the film... try to find my mistake then go right back at it. So the getting better part im trying to do jsut going to take some time compared to you guys that got like what 4 5 or even 6 years of flight gameing in ya? But i feel the best way to learn is to go into the DA and get completly killed like u did to me the other night in spit5s (Was looking at film on ur first kill was amazed at the shot u pulled think ill post a pick u where like hanging sideways poped me from 400 out in the wing!)
But like i said bat trying to get better jsut will take some time :)

Nice that they are teaching you how to fight ... now take another lesson from them and chill out on the 200 smack talk. You never see Nomde talkin crap on 200 ... follow the example of your leader ... its way more important than being the best fighter pilot in AH.

Nomde and others you have mentioned let their guns do the talking ... in time, you may gain the same respect that they have in the game ... but puffing your chest out on 200 and on the BBS will gain little respect, no matter how good you are IMHO.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Husky01

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2006, 09:23:13 AM »
Slap ty for the advice.
BearKats
9GIAP VVS RKKA

Offline Pawz

• Nickel Member
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
Two things Husky

1. I've DA you for dueling ladder and you hoed twice and won.

2. You also ran twice saying you where blacking out why I dont know you where going straight and level.

I didn't complain just figured it was wrong since I NEVER ho in da if its not a 6 shot I dont take it.

So whoever this x player is why give him a hard time you do the same.
When I die bury me in a P38.

I watch day after day, week after week, tour after tour, the Bishops and Rooks take bases and win maps while the Knights stand there with their thumbs stuck in their butts. It's just pathetic!