Author Topic: Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....  (Read 2316 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2006, 11:04:55 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Slap ty for the advice.

This is a good reason to give the kid half a chance. I went to the DA with him the other day and he told me who he was. He made no excuses about what he did and gave me the impression he was trying to start over with a clean slate. I would say keep in mind he does not have to do this. Maybe it will work out for him.

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 11:51:14 PM »
Lol!!
Yes we have trainers. Yes we offer help. Yes, they dont always want it because TEENS already know everything:)
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2006, 05:05:17 AM »
That because I have been challenged by wannab but we having trouble getting together.  He doesn't get on till I logging for the night,lol.  He on west coast, I east coast.  I guess will try this weekend.

And I know about the bases in DA.  I talking about the 5k bases.  The planes feel different in there.  All planes tend to wing dip more there espescially the hogs.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline SkyChimp03

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2006, 05:36:23 AM »
lol i've had a few with ftdeep and hes killed me i've said nothing i kill him says its  luck or i ho'd him which i dont do..Anyways im tired of spamin':D

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2006, 08:49:41 AM »
Originally posted by MwDogg
That because I have been challenged by wannab but we having trouble getting together.  He doesn't get on till I logging for the night,lol.  He on west coast, I east coast.  I guess will try this weekend.

And I know about the bases in DA.  I talking about the 5k bases.  The planes feel different in there.  All planes tend to wing dip more there espescially the hogs.

Your not going crazy Dogg ... I flew the FM not too long ago in there and it was flopping all over like a fish out of water. I was flying it no different than how I fly it in the MA (at the same speeds too).

Now I know that I'm not going crazy ... thanks !!!
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2006, 08:58:35 AM »
Dogg, Slap, ........ U boyz is crazy!:D :aok :lol

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2006, 09:04:37 AM »
Maybe widewing or some other plane testers out there would do us a favor and do arena comparisons on a few planes.  Check to see if some planes perform different between MA and DA.  check for turning ability, zoom climb, acceleration, top speed, climb rate, etc...
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2006, 02:06:25 PM »
I own all you girlscouts....especially Slappy!!!

Happy New Year girls!

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2006, 02:13:17 PM »
lmao

DA gravity multiplier set to 1.25 .

:noid :noid

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2006, 03:08:08 PM »
Did I read this post correctly?  There is someone actually as crappy as Goldelks/Husky01?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2006, 03:13:27 PM »
lol!:lol

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2006, 04:38:38 PM »
Originally posted by Rude

Happy New Year girls!

U Ol' Dog !!! ... Happy New Year !!!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 04:51:35 PM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2006, 04:41:40 PM »
:lol

Offline drkorf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2006, 07:56:03 PM »
Originally posted by Rude

Happy New Year girls!

I really don't understand why this is funny. Is it humorous to use girls in a derrogatory way? What next, cripples, old people, blacks, asians, or jews? Sure, it's light-hearted humor. So was making fun of black people at one time. I can remember someone saying "*****z" online and a black person took offense. A quick apology ensued. I'm fairly certain that the few females who play this game probably don't think girl jokes are funny, and an apology would be nice. People who use these kinds of "jokes" aren't necessarily racist or sexist. It's part of a problem in our culture. However, if you were transplanted back into the "separate but equal" era, would you go along with the jokes or find some other way to be funny?

Offline Silat

• Gold Member
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2006, 08:10:42 PM »
Originally posted by drkorf
I really don't understand why this is funny. Is it humorous to use girls in a derrogatory way? What next, cripples, old people, blacks, asians, or jews? Sure, it's light-hearted humor. So was making fun of black people at one time. I can remember someone saying "*****z" online and a black person took offense. A quick apology ensued. I'm fairly certain that the few females who play this game probably don't think girl jokes are funny, and an apology would be nice. People who use these kinds of "jokes" aren't necessarily racist or sexist. It's part of a problem in our culture. However, if you were transplanted back into the "separate but equal" era, would you go along with the jokes or find some other way to be funny?

Well as a woman it doesnt bother me at all. To be compared to the wonderful Girl Scouts is a compliment. Although their cookies have gone downhill.
+Silat
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them." — Maya Angelou
"Conservatism offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future." B. Disraeli
"All that serves labor serves the nation. All that harms labor is treason."