Author Topic: Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....  (Read 2321 times)

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Now Ive been here a while but never seen this....
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2006, 10:07:52 AM »
Originally posted by SlapShot
Nice that they are teaching you how to fight ... now take another lesson from them and chill out on the 200 smack talk. You never see Nomde talkin crap on 200 ... follow the example of your leader ... its way more important than being the best fighter pilot in AH.

Nomde and others you have mentioned let their guns do the talking ... in time, you may gain the same respect that they have in the game ... but puffing your chest out on 200 and on the BBS will gain little respect, no matter how good you are IMHO.

Wait .. wait.. wait .
I r Teh confused. :huh
This is a BK advocating this ?

Dang it you guys are suppose to stir the pot, not be the voice of reason.

Be afraid all something is not right with the force.
:noid :noid

On a serious note Slappy on some good advise more than just noobs should follow.

Bronk
See Rule #4

Offline SteveBailey

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2006, 11:06:16 AM »
Originally posted by Hades55
you the old pony steve ?    i suppose yes

if you cant come to your old form, check your convergence....

ballistics and lethality are differend from ah1 .check 225-250 for start,
and fly near, very near.

in ah1 i was used to kill from 500-600 yards. not anymore.

welcome back pony dweeb :)

Yup the old pony Steve. Hello  :)
Ya I noticed ballistics changed.  now i try to saw their tails off w/ my prop.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2006, 12:30:12 PM »
Originally posted by Husky01
Hub i cant give out his name thats mean :D

That is part of the problem... not being able to name names of those that are not honorable...... so they hide in the game and fester. Sooner or later to poison everyone to the point of killing the host.

Doc Shuff :aok
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
who gives a chit...
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2006, 03:22:35 PM »
and yet another post by "husky" telling you how good he is..who he humiliated who he beat, called them more dweeb names.more challenges to the DA day after day who he beat over and over day after day. hey WHO GIVES A CHIT? how many arms u break patting yourself on the back?

i have..believe it or not "husky" beaten some of the best in here 1v1 but dont race here to tell everyone..i dont even tell my teamates...squadies nobody..because..who cares? nobody really. you want a name for your self you got it. ok? your the best ever..ok? feel better now. now get over it.

yea i went to DA w/you and stunk up the joint. i'm too emotional in DA. i fight better when i have no idea who i fight. i beat your spit in a 38'.who'd i tell nobody. all i did was go back to MA and told everyone not to go inthere right now 'cause i just stunk up the joint.

But c'mon man...we get it.

seperate point...
i did fight husky w/a  P40E in DA and it felt like a brick. any one ever notice this before. plane difference between arenas...? it prolly was me choking to death but just curious.

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »
seperate point...
i did fight husky w/a P40E in DA and it felt like a brick. any one ever notice this before. plane difference between arenas...? it prolly was me choking to death but just curious.

Ft the fuel burn rate in the DA is lower then the MA so 25% in a P-40 will get u like 20 min or so of flight 100 will give u like 75 min of fuel but im not sure if it effects the porfurmanjce of ur plane or not couse if u fly with 100% in MA it should still feel like 100% in the DA other whise not sure whats wrong
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline AKDogg

• Gold Member
      • http://aksquad.net/
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 04:50:16 PM »
Originally posted by weazely
seperate point...
i did fight husky w/a P40E in DA and it felt like a brick. any one ever notice this before. plane difference between arenas...? it prolly was me choking to death but just curious.

Yes, one of the reasons why I don't go to DA much.  The planes feel real heavy and sluggish there in DA vers MA.  I notice it alot in the hog.  Stalls real easy there compared to the MA.
AKDogg
Arabian knights
#Dogg in AW
http://aksquad.net/

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: who gives a chit...
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 06:21:23 PM »
Originally posted by FTDEEP

i have..believe it or not "husky" beaten some of the best in here 1v1 but dont race here to tell everyone..

What a crock!  This statement is so laughable!  I went to the DA with FTDEEP and he didnt show so me and another fella started dueling.  I notice a blip coming in from the other sector and tell the guy Im fighting, "its prolly some newb because he looks like hes site seeing in the DA"  I beat the guy I was fighting and we were fighting spitV's.  I then noticed the blip was within Icon range, it was a spit and it was coming towards me as I was trying to get some speed back up on the deck!  It was a spit16 and it dove in on me.  I rolled him but didnt have E to chase him up and shoot him.  THis was rinsed and repeated 3 or 4 times until finally the 16 got me right wing.  As I fell into the dirt I read System: FTDEEP has shot you down.  Then on 200 FTDEEP types  ha ha I win now back to the MA!  FTDEEP is exactly the kind of player that Husky was posting about!  As a matter of fact as I read this post I waas thinking to myself, I bet this guy he's talking about was FTDEEP!  For DEEP to come on here and even give an opinion abut dueling is hilarious!  FTDWEEEB fits the profile oof the original post!@
:rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline B@tfinkV

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2006, 06:57:28 PM »
Originally posted by MwDogg
Yes, one of the reasons why I don't go to DA much.  The planes feel real heavy and sluggish there in DA vers MA.  I notice it alot in the hog.  Stalls real easy there compared to the MA.

you need to chose the right base. some bases ar 15k alt and thats not good for flying imo.

edit: skyrock i think FTdeep just doesnt like most people unless they give him a reason to.

ive had some good one on ones with him in the MA and hes been sociable about them with me. had a real good one me p51 him p38 about 3 weeks ago.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2006, 07:06:09 PM by B@tfinkV »
 400 yrds on my tail, right where i want you... [/size]

Offline Ball

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2006, 07:53:28 PM »
wtg FTDeep, keep up the good work making em squeal :)

Offline weazely

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2006, 08:10:04 PM »
Mr ball sir it wasnt FTdeep.
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX.
Invidia V2 Catless Downpipe
STi Catback
HKS SQV BOV

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2006, 08:37:40 PM »
His callsign was lazer, enough said.

Leave me alone!:cry

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Re: who gives a chit...
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2006, 08:37:46 PM »

yea i went to DA w/you and stunk up the joint. i'm too emotional in DA.

FTDEEP, emotional?  ...  Naw :D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline FTDEEP

• Copper Member
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »
skyrock..u sure it was me.? i havnt flown a spit16 since the day they came out..plus i think would remember something that chezy. i try to make kills respectable.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2006, 09:34:56 PM »
skyrock..u sure it was me.? i havnt flown a spit16 since the day they came out..plus i think would remember something that chezy. i try to make kills respectable.

Do you have other people that fly your account?
 I may have been under CPID SmashR!

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline TW9

• Silver Member
      • http://www.tedwilliams.com
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2006, 10:07:28 PM »
Originally posted by MwDogg

lol no dogg the planes fly the same.. its just that some of the bases are 15k and have a 10k deck so obviously at those bases the planes are going to feel different.. otherwise its just your paranoia..

PS why you join my ladder and not challenge anybody? :mad:  I didnt start it up just for chits and giggles
Quote from: sax
The community lacks personality , thank #@# for TW9 or
there would'nt even be anyone --------- left .
Quote from: Krusty
Edit2: BAN the ass-hat. That's not skuzzy, that's a tard named TW9