Author Topic: The Imbeciles have spoken.  (Read 2058 times)

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
The Imbeciles have spoken.
« on: February 16, 2007, 03:29:05 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070216/ap_on_go_co/us_iraq

It seems that the democrats have yet again continued with their contempt and hate for everything American in their attempt to wrongly rebuke the President.
They (democrats) are so intent in their blind hatred that in their attempt to rebuke President Bush, that their massive waste of time is only going to ensure that the terrorists see alight at the end of the dark tunnel.  They have also rebuked the new Commander in Iraq even after agreeing on his appointment and his plan.  Furthermore, their "non-binding" waste of time rebuke will further endanger our troops as the terrorists push to make a rise in death and injury toll so they can manipulate the democrats even further.

Look out, Al Quaida in America has finally opened for business, and it is called the Democratic Party.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 03:39:59 PM »
nice 1:aok

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 04:07:17 PM »
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »
It is even worse than it might appear when you realize the handsomehunkocrats have opposed the "surge" after the fact.  The surge is already on, and showing results.  The handsomehunkocrats, in an almost traitorous action, have basically rendered aid and moral support to the terrorists and the insurgents who are slaughtering innocent women and children, while at the same time moved to demoralize our troops who are everyday doing their duty.  Our troops overwhelming believe in their mission, and want the support and tools to do the job.  The handsomehunkocrats should be ashamed of their playing politics at the cost of so much, and those who voted for them should be ashamed at such a stupid waste of a vote.

It sickens me.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline dmf

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 04:12:11 PM »
I still say nuke em till they glow, then let allah sort them out

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 04:12:56 PM »
Yes, they should all be thrown in jail!  If they're all made into felons, then they can't vote anymore and won't be able to crash this great nation of ours into the reefs!
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 04:28:31 PM »
The way I see it if, Bush Jr. hadn't gotten us into this stupid, idiotic, meat grinder of a war in the first place...

We go after Saddam, who was no threat to this country but yet we only have a token force in Afghanistan going after the true culprits of 9/11 so they can release videos every other month mocking us.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 04:31:04 PM »
17 Repubs voted for it also, considering their knowledge of the state of the war it seems the the thread starter must heve better intel.

Faux news strikes again!

Offline VooWho

• Silver Member
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2007, 04:50:00 PM »
I say the whole Government is F*** upped. All they care about is Polls, Polls, Polls, and who controls office. Its time for a new party that only cares about polls so they can support the good for the people of the United States. Don't you guys notice all all these people that run for different offices support the war for Iraq, then when it gets closer to the elections for the senate they all start anti Bush anti Iraq just so they can get high on the Polls so they can control the government. Its F*** upped. They go for whats good for America, but then when the election seasons come along the Dems and Reps always turn against each other just to get Polls, Polls, Polls, and control, control, control of the Government.

Saddam may have not been a threat to us but he was a threat to our allies, and I personaly don't see anything wrong in defending our allies.
Tell me is it bad to try to give people freedom.

I want to know this question. How many of you knew where Iraq was before the first or second gulf war. How many of you knew how Saddam got his power. I bet only 40% or less of Americans knew that stuff before we went to both of the wars expecially this one.

This is just a funny question I have to ask. Everyday Americans complain about oil prices. They want the government to lower oil/gas prices or drill for more. Now heres the funny part. Alot of people say we went to Iraq for "Oil" when everday there complaining about the oil/gas prices in America. Don't you see that if we did go to Iraq for oil then we would actually have cheaper gas. (I can't explain more words on this one and I hope you people actually understand what I'm talking about.)
Non Sibi Sed Patriae!

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »
Originally posted by Flatbar
17 Repubs voted for it also, considering their knowledge of the state of the war it seems the the thread starter must heve better intel.

Faux news strikes again!

I can't help it is there are 246 imbeciles in the House.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2007, 06:05:57 PM »
I think every Iraqi involved in 9-11 should hanged... then shot!

Anybody got a name?

Offline Flatbar

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2007, 06:28:46 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi

So, you're saying that you have more knowledge of the war than 246 of our representitives and therefore they are stupid?

< Voice of God  from Cosby's Noah >

Yeah, RIGHT!

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2007, 06:39:55 PM »
Originally posted by Flatbar
So, you're saying that you have more knowledge of the war than 246 of our representitives and therefore they are stupid?

< Voice of God  from Cosby's Noah >

Yeah, RIGHT!

If they know so squealing much, why not just vote to deny funding of the surge?

Why waste time voting on a non-binding resolution that does absolutely nothing?

I'll tell you why, they are too chicken S#$@ to do anything they may be held accountable for.

This vote did nothing productive...nothing.

It's all poltical posturing and sends a bad message to our enemies.  Not to mention the negative message it sends to our brave men and women serving in our armed forces.

If these career politicians want to make a difference they would vote on something that would actually do something.  They will not becasue they cannot jepordize their position by putting their name on something that might come back to bite them in the ass.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2007, 06:40:08 PM »
Originally posted by VooWho

Saddam may have not been a threat to us but he was a threat to our allies, and I personaly don't see anything wrong in defending our allies.
Tell me is it bad to try to give people freedom.

Who was he threatening?  He was not a threat to Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Syria, Jordan or Iran.  Militarily, he was incapable of any offensive actions against any of those countries and if he did manage to mass enough forces, they would have been destroyed before they even reached the borders by our planes.  

But he along with his cronies felt that Iraq would be a cake walk and deceived the American public into thinking that Iraq was a legitimate threat to this country and a major sponsor of terrorist groups, especially Al-Queda because they thought that Afghanistan would be a meat grinder like it was during the Soviet occupation.

ack-ack

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2007, 06:41:05 PM »
Originally posted by Bodhi

And one major Jackazz in the White House.

ack-ack