Author Topic: What's Your Single Issue Voting Flash Point?  (Read 2428 times)

Offline Padre

• Zinc Member
What's Your Single Issue Voting Flash Point?
« Reply #105 on: February 25, 2007, 03:00:31 AM »
Sandman, & midnight Target, and now Yeager...

Like the Aztecs
Fire up the Human Sacrifice Pires...baby...till you're happy enough.

Burn'em! Burn'em All! yeah...

Offline Padre

• Zinc Member
« Reply #106 on: February 25, 2007, 03:03:56 AM »
Originally posted by dmf
I'm really starting to think that males of the species shouldn't even concern them selves with this issue, considering the fact that men can't get pregnant in the first place, and therefore really don't care. If there are any men out there that do really care I'd like to meet them

"JANE, YOU IGNORANT SLUT"
Shut up.

Offline Padre

• Zinc Member
« Reply #107 on: February 25, 2007, 03:08:01 AM »
Originally posted by GtoRA2
I am with Sandman; it takes two to make a baby.  If you want it and the man doesn’t he shouldn't have to pay for it.

Since you seem to think it should all be the women’s choice, it ALL should be her responsibility too.

Why should some poor guy get the shaft the rest of his life because some fun date doesn’t know how to use a condom? (or any other form of birth control.)

So yeah I agree with you too. Women’s issue totally or it should be, finances and all.

Sorry, but your a moron.
Get a life...of course you're probably spawning all over the place, SandMan...Kill these People, PLZ!!! SandMan!!!

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: February 25, 2007, 03:24:26 AM »
Immigration. There is no question in my mind. If you gain citizenship legaly, welcome to the USA! If you hop a fence or sneak in, you forfeit any human rights, including the right to your own life. Seeing those people marching to give illegal aliens citizen's rights really makes me consider finding a more inteligent country to move to.

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
Mine is alot of stuff....
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2007, 07:09:26 AM »
Have a look at this.....

http://www.usawakeup.org/

Bob/CHECKERS
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »
abortion's an emotionally charged, polarizing issue.  The politicians love it.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 08:51:38 AM by bsdaddict »

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2007, 08:52:15 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Oh....ok.  I see what I was getting at.

My definition of abortion is this:

Abortion is the intentional killing of a human fetus.  A human fetus is a human being in prenatal development."

In my opinion, by killing this human fetus the woman is solely responsible for  denying a human being the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

At this point in time, abortion is legal.  Perhaps at some future point, the law will mature and find that the killing of prenatal  defenseless and innocent fetuses is not only immoral, but illegal.  Lets hope that at some point in time George Bush nominated the right judges.  It might be his singular saving grace.  The bastard.

Other than that, I could not care any less than I already do.

Yeager, even though you say you don't care, you've obviously some thought into your position.

What about those fetuses that arise from cases of rape or incest?   Or whose continuing development threatens the life of the mother?   Many people who are against abortion on the grounds that they consider it murder seem OK with it under these conditions (note the failed South Dakota abortion ban, which didn't make allowances for those three situations, and was defeated).

What about the pregnant mother who continues to smoke, use alcohol or drugs?    There is certainly no doubt that she is harming the fetus with these actions, perhaps severely and irreparably (e.g. fetal alcohol syndrome).    

Perhaps we need enforceable standards of behavior for all pregnant women, to ensure the rights of the fetus to healthy development are being preserved?

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2007, 09:05:04 AM »
From the movie "Rob Roy."  When found out his wife had been raped by a British nobleman, and his wife asked what he wished to do about a possible pregnancy, which might or might have been his....Rob said,

"It isn't the babe that needs killing."

Offline Halo

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2007, 09:27:24 AM »
That was in Braveheart too, wasn't it?  Rather common theme in some wars and other violent situations, including mass rape in some of the recent wars in Africa.  

So what does a woman do in those situations?  Imagine a generation of rape-sired offspring.  Even if the rapists lost the conflict, they inflicted themselves into the future of their victors.
Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. (Seneca, 1st century AD, et al)
Practice random acts of kindness and senseless beauty. (Anne Herbert, 1982, Sausalito, CA)
Paramedic to Perkaholics Anonymous

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
Dmf..  I don't think that women can make a baby without some help from a man.. at least at this point soooo.. no matter what.. men have a stake in the thing.

I have seen more than a few women who have had abortions..  those with any human traits all have some form of regret over the thing... in short.. they feel bad the rest of their life over it.  Why would they if it is just a lump of crap?

Like I said.. I don't care.  I feel a little guilty about not caring but I don't.   I know men are getting more and more heartless/souless every year...  why shouldn't women?  it does seem like a natural societal evolution when you look at it that way.

At some point it is murder.  Like I said.. I am too lazy to defend against the murder of someone who hasn't taken a breath yet or even..  the first few... not when there are things out there that affect me more.

Shrink the government...  get supreme court justices on who will hear on the second and declare once and for all that it is an individual right and protected..  Lower taxes on everyone.

There are things that the republican party used to be for... they are things the democrats never were for and never will be.

lazs

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #115 on: February 25, 2007, 09:37:48 AM »
Originally posted by Halo
That was in Braveheart too, wasn't it?  Rather common theme in some wars and other violent situations, including mass rape in some of the recent wars in Africa.  

So what does a woman do in those situations?  Imagine a generation of rape-sired offspring.  Even if the rapists lost the conflict, they inflicted themselves into the future of their victors.

And if they win they'll have a generation of offspring who will be passionate about avenging their mothers.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline lukster

• Gold Member
« Reply #116 on: February 25, 2007, 09:42:40 AM »
Illegal immigration and taxes (big government will become smaller with smaller taxes). Lazs was spot on about abortion. Call it what it is, killing babies, nothing less.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #117 on: February 25, 2007, 09:53:36 AM »
I have noted that even the politicians are starting to see that they can't avoid the real truth in immigration....

the "inconvienient truth" that you need to arrest the employers.   It is what I have said from the beginning.. there is no other way.  A push to arrest employers... big and small.. will go a long way in getting my vote.

less taxes...  supreme court justices that will uphold the constitution as it was written.

lazs

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: February 25, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »
Illegals need to be treated like drugs.  If one is found in you house, car, business then those items should be confiscated and sold at auction and used to help the local hospitals, schools, and police for the burden that is placed upon them.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline bsdaddict

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2007, 10:35:21 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos
Illegals need to be treated like drugs.  If one is found in you house, car, business then those items should be confiscated and sold at auction and used to help the local hospitals, schools, and police for the burden that is placed upon them.

yeah, who needs that pesky 5th ammendment anyways...