Author Topic: Do you consider this acceptable?  (Read 4255 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Fair?
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2007, 03:39:23 PM »
Originally posted by TalonX
When one of my squaddies wants to go to another country, we have him withdraw from the squad.  Why?   I don't like how it would seem

You would drop a FRIEND from the squad because of how it might seem?????????????????????:confused: :huh :eek:

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Its_a_game

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
AK's made a Mistake. Period
« Reply #76 on: March 09, 2007, 03:44:59 PM »
The action taken by the AK's was unacceptable and many players recognized it.

Aces High maintained an "unwritten rule of fair play by the players."  This has changed quite a bit over the past 2-3 years.  AK's action is part of this new free-for-all/anything goes attitude on the game.

By the way, if Side Balancing was the real intent, then AK's would be on the Knights country most of the time.  

Think about it.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: AK's made a Mistake. Period
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2007, 03:58:30 PM »
Originally posted by Its_a_game

Aces High maintained an "unwritten rule of fair play by the players."  This has changed quite a bit over the past 2-3 years.  AK's action is part of this new free-for-all/anything goes attitude on the game.

By the way, if Side Balancing was the real intent, then AK's would be on the Knights country most of the time.  

Think about it.

You're wrong and if you have been here long enough, you'd know that the AKs have routinely switched countries to help with the side balance issues.  They have been one of the few squadrons that have done it, unlike some of the other larger squadrons.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
Do you consider this acceptable?
« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2007, 04:00:32 PM »
funny, AK's are one of the few squads which can actually can be respected.  Fortunately it is a game and getting all upset because a group wants to spend time with another group, or even and individual wants to spend time with another team, is just insane.  taking it even further and saying they are breaking some kind of rule is stranger.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 04:03:18 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Ghastly

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2007, 04:07:41 PM »

Think about it.

And there you have it folks - the very good reason why most OTHER online flight sims limit posting to players with a valid account, and tie the forum ID to their account.

(Just doing my share to try to make sure that this thread get's EVERYTHING in it.)
"Curse your sudden (but inevitable!) betrayal!"
Grue

Offline Dichotomy

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: March 09, 2007, 04:15:58 PM »
actually it's missing the

JG11 - Dicho37Only The Proud Only The Strong AH Players who've passed on :salute

Offline Its_a_game

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
Ghastly's Whine, 2007
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2007, 04:29:53 PM »
The world according to Ghastly.   Can you imagine?

Waaaaaaaaaah.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Ghastly's Whine, 2007
« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2007, 04:39:58 PM »
The world according to Ghastly.   Can you imagine?

Waaaaaaaaaah.

You mean not having more anonymity in an already anonymous game?
Sounds like a good idea.

However.........
 I could see where it would make a shades boi "waaaaaaaaaaaaah".

Kinda like what your doing now.

INteresting :rofl :rofl :rofl

Bronk
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 04:42:55 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2007, 05:23:43 PM »
Why have the AK's come under fire?   What have they done that hasn't been done?   Some of you guys just love to have the same whinefest over and over again.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2007, 05:30:34 PM »

Think about it.

You're also a shades who has been "calling the AK's cheats" too right?  Crawl back into your hole, and wait for another topic to pop up, and then you can change your name again.   Whining maggots.
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Its_a_game

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
RULE #4
« Reply #85 on: March 09, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »
Sounds like Mr. Masherbaum has some issues.

No one here accused AK's of cheating.  The discussion is how the game has changed over the years.

I take offense to your language in your message and have taken the appropriate action.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
Re: RULE #4
« Reply #86 on: March 09, 2007, 05:38:57 PM »

I take offense to your language in your message and have taken the appropriate action.

this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #87 on: March 09, 2007, 05:45:19 PM »

No one here accused AK's of cheating.  The discussion is how the game has changed over the years.

You do that.   I EMPLORE you too.   I did not cuss, nor swear.   I am merely sick and tired of some who find it necessary to "improve their self esteem" by changing their BBS ID's.  

BTW, I know MANY AK's, and am "more informed than you".   So, my question to you is this, Who "knows more on the AK subject"?    :aok   Shadesboi's, the weak and disgruntled of AH
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2007, 05:47:50 PM »

You typed "Rule #4"

"6- Members are asked to not act as "back seat moderators". Issues with any breach of rules should be brought to HTC's attention via email at support@hitechcreations.com. "

Seems you should make sure the fan is shut off, before you post, the spray of feces can really get odoriferous.   :aok
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2007, 05:50:19 PM »

Although sometimes a male, Crybaby is usually a female, and often a close ally of Innocence Abused. When teased or attacked Crybaby will pitch a loud public temper tantrum, holding her breath and kicking her feet. If that defense fails she will run to Nanny for comfort.

Strangely fitting ehhh?

Bronk
See Rule #4