Author Topic: This is Frikken BS!!!  (Read 2971 times)

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #90 on: June 28, 2007, 11:39:55 AM »
Originally posted by storch
I was a skater and a surfer way back when also, when we were asked to leave a location, we did.  part of the motivation was that back then they would have put us in the squad car, taken us to dad and watched the asswhipping while chuckling.  

maybe that's the difference.

That is the problem with kids today. Parents don't do that anymore. They blame others and say "My child doesn't act that way".
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #91 on: June 28, 2007, 12:20:44 PM »
yer a wuss storch

back in my day we used do ollie kickflips over the cops and then rope them up the ramp and make them do faceplants on the bottom while we screamed "skate or die mother****er"

;)

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #92 on: June 28, 2007, 12:55:43 PM »
Secret Agent Man!!!11
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #93 on: June 28, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »
Skateboarders are a menace.

Kid deserved it and probably wont ever turn out to be much.
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #94 on: June 28, 2007, 08:12:47 PM »
Originally posted by Tango

Be more respectful of other people AND the law and you won't have things like in that video happening to them.

Or if city's created more skateparks for kids to enjoy.  As someone that has been skating for almost all my life, as long as there is a spot to skate legally, that's where the skaters will go.  It's amazing how those cities that do have skateparks have a drop in skateboarding related vandalism.  Just sayin'.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2007, 08:34:26 PM »
#1  We did not see the beginning of the incident.

#2  We don't know the prior history of boarders in that particular area -- could be an escalation of previous problems.  

#3  The FISHEYE camera lens, being held at CHEST LEVEL, and it's motion, also suggests a concealed camera carried inside something else.... definitely NOT a camera phone, and the lens does not suggest a typical camcorder......so this whole episode MAY be staged by the kids, or someone coaching them.

#4  The officer's reaction is tied to previous 2 points as to how justified or over the top it was.  The kids were definitely in the wrong.

#5  Checking..... Checking...... NOPE.... I've no sympathy for the skater rats in this piece.  I've seen the actions of too many of them in public areas before this to care at all about them.

Point number 3 is my biggest issue with this one though.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2007, 01:30:39 AM »
Originally posted by Swager
Skateboarders are a menace.

Kid deserved it and probably wont ever turn out to be much.

wow :rolleyes: :lol

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2007, 01:46:09 AM »
Originally posted by Nilsen
yer a wuss storch

back in my day we used do ollie kickflips over the cops and then rope them up the ramp and make them do faceplants on the bottom while we screamed "skate or die mother****er"

;)
ROFLMFAO!!!

Nils, it's just your pirate blood!
:rofl :rofl :rofl
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2007, 02:15:16 AM »
harrrrr :cool:

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2007, 07:46:44 AM »
ya who knows what really happend before the camera's started rolling..anyone can look bad after somthing happend to instigate the original contact..i know if a cop tells you to stop..you better stop!!.. when i was young and i had no chance to escape..you bet your bottom i stopped..lol..and told them yes sir and no sir..lol..i never got beaten..cause even if i was in the right i would not dispute the officer..heck i bet i could follow around cops to alot of places and film when they get some out of controll people , then just show the end result to make them look really bad...can anyone really trust this video?

so easy to get some one worked up...cops are only people too..only so many buttons you can push before they have to take action..atleast they didnt get pepper sprayed or hit with a club..lol..and with him being alone and having to deal with a mob of kids..im surpzied some one really didnt get hurt.

somtimes they use too much force. but who knows how many times these kids have pulled this and got away. and how many times were the cops out run by the same skateboarding kids and all we see is the end result. alot of things this video leaves out. i think its a little early to take anyones side...i bet money bystanders on the street did see it..and im sure if you went down to that street and talked to the shop owners..they would have a diffrent story to tell than what we seen on the video.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:02:38 AM by hyena426 »

Offline CHECKERS

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1502/index.html
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2007, 12:21:09 PM »
These COPS , are out of control, and used way too much force  ....

these bastards should be fired .....
Originally posted by Panman
God the BK's are some some ugly mo-fo's. Please no more pictures, I'm going blind Bet your mothers don't even love ya cause u'all sooooooooo F******* ulgy.

Offline Tango

• Silver Member
      • http://www.simpilots.org/
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2007, 12:47:15 PM »
So you would prefer they carry around flowers and ask the punk kids to please play nice?
Tango78
78th Razorbacks
Historical Air Combat Group

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #102 on: June 30, 2007, 12:57:16 PM »
Originally posted by CHECKERS
These COPS , are out of control, and used way too much force  ....

these bastards should be fired .....

These cops HAVE to use force.  It's obvious their parents aren't beating them anywhere near enough.

And I still think the kids are using a concealed minicam: fisheye lens, held a chest level most of the time, the motion......  it wasn't a cell phone, and it wasn't a typical camcorder they were using.   That, plus the snapshot photo shown lead me to believe the kids were looking for a confrontation to film.  

Too much about the backstory we don't know, but too much force?  Sorry, the kids were not the innocents of this episode either.

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #103 on: June 30, 2007, 12:58:18 PM »
they were runing from a cop,..if you run from the cops when they say stop..they have the right to take you down with force..lol even if it seems excessive. its your falt for not stopping.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
This is Frikken BS!!!
« Reply #104 on: June 30, 2007, 01:08:16 PM »
Originally posted by hyena426
they were runing from a cop,..if you run from the cops when they say stop..they have the right to take you down with force..lol even if it seems excessive. its your falt for not stopping.

what if you walk away? How about a nice slow shuffle?