Author Topic: Question for the masses  (Read 1740 times)

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
Re: Kev367th - U did what?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 01:26:55 PM »
Originally posted by xBishsquaddie
Whatever this dweeb was doing with supplies, what were YOU thinking Kev?
Did you communicate with your squad during this?  What about the CV locations or missions?  

Very stupid move Kev367th.  You just dropped 10 notches on the "respect scale"

This is another reason why I left the BISHOPS.

I don't get your logic--Kev switched sides to kill a squeaker/gamer/cheater? An honorable goal if there ever WAS one:huh
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 01:29:27 PM »
I had a squadie switch a month ago to kill a guy that was dropping supplies to rooks. he said the rooks that weren't affiliated with the guy and squad had no problem with him switching to kill the guy. The lamer eventaully gave up.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Question for the masses
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 01:30:04 PM »
Originally posted by Bosco123
the rooks are doing anything that they can do to get the upper advantage as ive seen another post about them joing bishes side and telling the rooks what we are doing maybe they should stop

OH THE DRAMA!

:lol

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 01:39:47 PM »
Originally posted by Bosco123
the rooks are doing anything that they can do to get the upper advantage as ive seen another post about them joing bishes side and telling the rooks what we are doing maybe they should stop

we had a squeaker bish switch to move a cv then came back and told everyone he did it and where it was. Someone read him the riot act on fair game play. So it's on all sides and not much you can do about it.

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
Did you communicate with your squad during this?  What about the CV locations or missions?  

No I told my squad nothing about missions or CV locations.

Even though I knew a CV was nearing V46.

Even once I switched back I left it to the Bish to find the CV. Once they had found it then and only then did I help to sink it.

Was there for only ONE reason, the lamer dropping supps to his own side (Knits) while a Bish.

I neither helped nor hindered the Bish, and after the lamer switched back I joined up with Whels in a pair of 262s to hit a Rook mission trying to get their CV back.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 01:55:02 PM by Kev367th »
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2007, 02:12:37 PM »
I am always amazed how people freak out when anyone switches countries. Here we have some squeakertool doing it to gain advantage, and Kev doing it to kill said squeaker (which is always an admirable and honorable thing to do), and people are more upset that Kev switched than the squeaker. WTH people?

Some of you really need to lighten up.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Question for the masses
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 02:18:48 PM »
Originally posted by hubsonfire
I am always amazed how people freak out when anyone switches countries. Here we have some squeakertool doing it to gain advantage, and Kev doing it to kill said squeaker (which is always an admirable and honorable thing to do), and people are more upset that Kev switched than the squeaker. WTH people?

Some of you really need to lighten up.

LOL, no kidding. Imagine if one of these Bishop only guys daughter was to marry the son of a Rook only guy.  It would be the end of the world!!!:lol

Then what if the baby would grew up to be a Knight:cry

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2007, 02:30:37 PM »

Geeesh ... I wonder if Kev will get to sleep tonight worrying about that ...  :rolleyes:

Also, the Bish haven't stop crying in their soup since you left ... everytime I visit Bishlandia it's like visiting a Psych Hospital's Depression Ward. All these zombie-like people milling around the towers and hangers mumbling ... "I wish he would come back ... things just haven't been the same since he left ... oh lord a'mighty ... woe is me"
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline jhookt

• Nickel Member
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »

onoz!!  losing the respect of a shade  how will his self esteem ever recover?

Offline xBishsquaddie

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
We stooping pretty low here
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2007, 02:41:50 PM »
"Analogy"

So as Kev367th is getting into his beat up TR-6 Triumph, his neighbors 3 year old kid throws a mudpie and hits Kev367th on his shoe.  What does Kev367th do?  

He begins making mudpies and begins chucking them at the kid whilst sticking his tongue out and making fart noises with his mouth.

When is done, he starts his TR-6 (electrical problems and all) and continues on to his job interfacing with adults.

I suggest, there could have been a better way to handle it.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
Re: We stooping pretty low here
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2007, 02:49:04 PM »
"Analogy"

So as Kev367th is getting into his beat up TR-6 Triumph, his neighbors 3 year old kid throws a mudpie and hits Kev367th on his shoe.  What does Kev367th do?  

He begins making mudpies and begins chucking them at the kid whilst sticking his tongue out and making fart noises with his mouth.

When is done, he starts his TR-6 (electrical problems and all) and continues on to his job interfacing with adults.

I suggest, there could have been a better way to handle it.

And as Kev pulls away in his TR-6 ... there is some goober on the corner with a bag over his head, so nobody will know who he is, pointing and yelling at Kev in an "adult" manner.

There's a picture for ya ... :rolleyes:
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline Softail

• Copper Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 02:50:08 PM »
This is no different than some "VIDEo JENny" steering two opposing CVs at each other so she can sink one with the other.

Actually, its a pretty good use of the KILL SHOOTER defense!  

Thats a dude who was thinking "outside the box" for sure.

Go ahead, send it in...HTC needs a laugh or two ;-)  Must have been frustrating knowing you couldn't shoot him down eh?  

Softail.

Offline Mr No Name

• Silver Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »
that was pretty funny slapshot!
Vote R.E. Lee '24

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »
Originally posted by Shifty
LOL, no kidding. Imagine if one of these Bishop only guys daughter was to marry the son of a Rook only guy.  It would be the end of the world!!!:lol

Then what if the baby would grew up to be a Knight:cry

On the other hand if a Bish only guys son married the daugter of a Knight only guy the offspring would be a sheep and remain a Knight.  :O
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline Larry

• Platinum Member
Question for the masses
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 03:09:50 PM »
VVI1O

100 Kills
102 Deaths

Its his first month playing, so eather a n00b or a shade. Im going with N00B since 85 of his kills and 68 of his deaths are in B26s.

He's played a total of 14:46 hours 10:55 of that being his 176 sorties in bombers.

He sould be told not to do what he was doing. If he keeps it up someone wing with him and have someone else swich and kill him over and over untill he stops droping supplies to different countrys.

xBishsquaddie you're a shade and a stupid one at that. No one cares what you think of them.
Once known as ''TrueKill''.
JG 54 "Grünherz"
July '18 KOTH Winner