Author Topic: what does YOUR squad do?  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Oogly50

• Nickel Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« on: July 23, 2007, 02:59:40 PM »
Okay... I just joined a squad the other day.  The flying skulls (If I'M getting in then they must be letting ANYBODY in...)

We have a squad night monday night (is monday today?  Note to self... ask daddy what day it is)  at 7:00...

I dont' know what we do for squad nights, nor have I EVER been in any squad's squad nights...

Please post here what YOUR squad does :D

I know... another pointless post, I got bored and decided to post on the forums... but there was nothing but the same old crap I had to read over and OVER...
There was once a saying that goes "If you put an infinite amount of monkeys in a room with an infinite amount of typewriters, eventually they will produce something worth reading."

The internet has proved this wrong.

Offline Stampf

• Plutonium Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 03:04:21 PM »
On Squad night JG11 starts in the Training arena.  Some nights we barely make it out of there because we are either having a mission specific training, too much fun, or both.

However after that, we generally head to the MA and fly into the largerst enemy concentrations we can find.  Maybe join a knight offensive with some jabo's or practice our roles for upcoming Special Events missions.

Mostly laugh alot and try to kill as many red guys as possible.
- Der Wander Zirkus -
- La Fabrica de Exitos -

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 03:10:34 PM »
My squad of one was founded for the sole reason of stopping all that annoying squad invite popups. :p
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline FBplmmr

• Silver Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2007, 03:13:02 PM »
we are "Freebirds" we do what we want, when we want to do it.-- but we all do it at the same time .. whether we want to or not.. hey, wait a min...:huh

Offline KTM520guy

• Nickel Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2007, 03:35:37 PM »
My squad likes to fly around in loose formations, complain about our old ladys on squad vox and drink beer. Nothing  really gets done but it's fun.
Everything King Midas touches turns to gold. Everything Chuck Norris touches turns up dead.

Offline tedrbr

• Silver Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 03:46:56 PM »
Originally posted by Lusche
My squad of one was founded for the sole reason of stopping all that annoying squad invite popups. :p

Word.

Why I fly RONIN.

Offline forHIM

• Gold Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2007, 03:47:18 PM »
Our squad's squad night is on Fridays 11 PM EST and we spend it in FSO .  

forHIM
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline TinmanX

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2007, 03:49:09 PM »
Originally posted by forHIM
Our squad's squad night is on Fridays 11 PM EST and we spend it in FSO

Same as that, 'cept on off weeks when we team up with the CHawks for Demolition Friday.
"...and then we discovered why. Why this 'Cheech', who had fought with gods and demons, why he flew the Zeke. He was being kind, giving us a chance to run away."
Aces High Films
I'm the "timid" "runner" in the zeke "BnZing" you.

Offline Carwash

• Copper Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2007, 03:50:08 PM »
My squad occasionally joins squeaker missions and then we rofloao.

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2007, 03:50:29 PM »
We beat-up little kids and steal their lunch money.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2007, 03:52:38 PM »
We usually do some escrted buff runs and some fighter sweeps. Not a whole lot of capture stuff, unless the other 2 things got old.

~AoM~

Offline Krusty

• Radioactive Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2007, 03:59:13 PM »
We're a loose group of pilots that enjoy winging with each other, flying fighter sweeps  in same planes, and occasionally having a "squad night" on saturday or sunday. We're active in the FSO under a joint "USMC / 71 Sqn" unit. We don't really do base capture, unless we have the urge (not often).

We don't require that you only fly 1 plane (for example only P47s) but we often require at least 1 type of spitfire sortie on squad nights. We've got about as many Euros as we do Yanks, and have wide tastes ranging from buffers to spitoon pilots to luftwobbles (leather underwear chaffs!) to p47 lovers to... well you get the idea.

I guess we're in a squadron because it's more fun than not being in one.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2007, 04:13:12 PM »
The 479th squadron night consists of us all getting on vox and making fun of tkor for being so old.  We used to do it to Noamo but his nursing home sent us a cease and desist letter and then finally a restraining order.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2007, 04:28:17 PM »
The 80th takes pride in dying in low alt fights as often as possible in our 38s.  That and listening to Raptor now that he has a mic.  Oh....and trying to decide how many margaritas Shuffler has to have before his flying gets better........um....and wondering what dress Silat has on...............well you get the idea.

We are very serious about what we do and think that everyone in Aces High should be just as serious as we are.

It's about winning the war after all!  And this is war!

:noid
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline GooseAW

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.chawks.com
what does YOUR squad do?
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2007, 04:30:02 PM »
Originally posted by TinmanX
Same as that, 'cept on off weeks when we team up with the CHawks for Demolition Friday.

MUUUHAHAHAHA!!!