Author Topic: WW3 and Nuclear Iran  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« on: October 17, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
Bush is talking like a short timer again.......

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071017154505.rci3xjja&show_article=1

Sidebar: Makes me wonder why Puten is so enamored with defending  Iranian nuclear capabilities?  Its almost as if the russians think they can improve their status in a post nuclear war ravaged world........

If Iran test detonates a nulear warhead, which they would have to do to prove they had the capability, then the world would immediately be in a threat crises vastly more dangerous than the cuban missle crises of 1962.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 12:36:02 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Sidebar: Makes me wonder why Puten is so enamored with defending  Iranian nuclear capabilities?  Its almost as if the russians think they can improve their status in a post nuclear war ravaged world........

You are again misinformed. Russia is interested in non-military nuclear development in Iran. This is emphasized in every news program here. Putin said it himself.

If Iran test detonates a nulear warhead, which they would have to do to prove they had the capability, then the world would immediately be in a threat crises vastly more dangerous than the cuban missle crises of 1962.

Do you know what will happen after Iran detonates a first nuclear device? Nothing. No one will give a flying ****.

Iran is one of the most "nuclear-safe" countries now. Especially compared to Pakistan. At least they got sane predictable leadership, unlike some other countries, they don't start stupid wars and don't host known terrorists giving them political asylum and government jobs in DoS.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »
you seem to say on one hand that iran nuclear program is peacefull but you already seem to have your opinion preformed about what will happen after iranian warhead test.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:44:51 PM by Yeager »
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 12:44:16 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
You are again misinformed.

Iran is one of the most "nuclear-safe" countries now. .... At least they got sane predictable leadership, ...

"They have invented a myth that Jews were massacred and place this above God, religions and the prophets," Ahmadinejad said in a speech to thousands of people in the Iranian city of Zahedan, according to a report on Wednesday from Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.

"The establishment of the Zionist regime was a move by the world oppressor against the Islamic world," the president told a conference in Tehran on Wednesday, entitled The World without Zionism.

"The skirmishes in the occupied land are part of a war of destiny. The outcome of hundreds of years of war will be defined in Palestinian land," he said.

"As the Imam said, Israel must be wiped off the map," said Ahmadinejad, referring to Iran's revolutionary leader Ayat Allah Khomeini.

The comments of a sane leader:rolleyes:
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline kamilyun

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 12:45:23 PM »
At least they got sane predictable leadership

sane, no
predictable, yes

Russia is just doing in Iran what the US is doing in India...trying to make some $$ or rubles or whatever.

That said, Iran with a nuclear bomb is scary...if you live in Israel.

Offline MotorOil1

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2007, 12:51:14 PM »

Iran is one of the most "nuclear-safe" countries now. Especially compared to Pakistan. gAt least they got sane predictable leadership, unlike some other countries, they don't start stupid wars and don't host known terrorists giving them political asylum and government jobs in DoS.

Sane leader?  :rolleyes: :lol

I think more than a couple of Russians lost their lives in the holocaust that a certain Iranian leader believes didn't happen????  

But hey, who am I to tell you what to believe?
MoterOil
-=Most Wanted=-
"These are detestable murderers and scumbags. They detest our freedoms, they detest our society, they detest our liberties." - General Hillier July 14, 2005, on Osama bin Laden and his ilk

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 12:54:36 PM »

LOL You are walking and shooting in theyr backyard allready, isn't it already a dangerous threat?
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline TimRas

• Nickel Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 01:00:12 PM »
Iran is one of the most "nuclear-safe" countries now. At least they got sane predictable leadership.

This is sig material..:)

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2007, 01:07:14 PM »
Im not worried about Iran going nuclear so much as I am what will happen after Israel lights them up in what will basically be an act of preemptive self defense.

When you KNOW someone is going to gun you down, you shoot them down first.  Its one of the most simple truths in human relations.

Offline TwentyFo

• Silver Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2007, 01:11:21 PM »
Nucular :D
XO ***THE LYNCHMOB***

Offline MotorOil1

• Copper Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2007, 01:11:52 PM »
Im not worried about Iran going nuclear so much as I am what will happen after Israel lights them up in what will basically be an act of preemptive self defense.

That's what I'm waiting for.  Will Israel do it themselves or get someone to do their dirty work for them?  I think France is looking to get rid of some ordinance.  

If Israel does it alone it might upset all the relationships in the Mid East today.

We'll have to see who really has the gonads.
MoterOil
-=Most Wanted=-
"These are detestable murderers and scumbags. They detest our freedoms, they detest our society, they detest our liberties." - General Hillier July 14, 2005, on Osama bin Laden and his ilk

Offline Tiger

• Nickel Member
WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2007, 01:17:49 PM »
Originally posted by MotorOil1
That's what I'm waiting for.  Will Israel do it themselves or get someone to do their dirty work for them?  

The Israelis have no beef with going to blow ***** up.  They did it to Iraq's nuke plant in the 80's.  They even flew some sorties into Iraq during Desert Storm after a Scud landed in downtown Tel Aviv, even after the US had begged them to stay out of it to preserve the 'coalition'.  You saw what they did to Lebanon a couple of years ago because of the constant rocket assaults over the border.  The Israeli's don't get other to do their dirty work, they are well equiped and willing to handle it all on their own.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2007, 01:19:20 PM »
Bush is talking like a short timer again.......

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=071017154505.rci3xjja&show_article=1

No soon as Iran tests a nuke, Bush and co will suddenly decide that it's ok to negotiate with another Rogue Nation.

Remember when Bush walked away from the talks with North Korea, claiming "we don't make deals with terrorist nations"? Now suddenly it's ok that we make deals with that Terrorist Nation, as soon as they aquired the bomb.

Bush and co, talk the talk but they never walk the walk. Soon as Iran tests a nuke it will be negations time for them too.

Bush and co, has done nothing but "emboldened the enemy" by showing them that once they acquire nuclear weapons, we will no longer threaten them and we "will" at that point make deals with them.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 01:22:34 PM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline Jappa52

• Nickel Member
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2007, 01:23:11 PM »
You are again misinformed. Russia is interested in non-military nuclear development in Iran. This is emphasized in every news program here. Putin said it himself.

That is like saying it’s ok to sell mass quantities of fertilizer to a known terrorist/bomb maker because he wants to use it in his garden.
ATTAQUEZET CONQUEREZ
8TH FIGHTER GROUP

Jappa52- 36th FIGHTER SQ Flying Fiends

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: WW3 and Nuclear Iran
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2007, 01:29:46 PM »
Originally posted by Holden McGroin
The comments of a sane leader:rolleyes:

Read Babek's posts in other threads.

Look, you quote wrongly-translated speeches of Iranian president, not their leader, in a thread where I already made a comment saying that you guys are misinformed about Russian policy. I see Russian news and I hear Putin speaking. Trying to persuade Iran to allow all possible international inspections to prove they are not developing nuclear weapons, as a condition to continue cooperation - I bet you didn't hear it in the news.

My main point is that your media lies to you. I have already read too much bull**** about Putin's visit to Iran here.

Did anyone mention a real reason for the meeting in Tehran? It doesn't have anything to do with the US interests, and nuclear program is only a minor topic there.