Author Topic: I'd Like To Know How This Is Done  (Read 1808 times)

Offline KONG1

• Silver Member
I'd Like To Know How This Is Done
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 10:07:21 AM »
Originally posted by rick93
Given your obvious high self esteem, I'll look forward with anticipation to learn from your single handed base cap in a Jeep.
Ricky,

You are so ensconced in the dweeb culture of land grab that you are projecting your values onto me. First you imagine that I would choose to play a 2 dimensional driving game over the challenge of a 3 dimensional flying game. Second, you assume I would endeavor to cap a base, which is tantamount to turning off the fun faucet. I suppose you believe razing a town, capturing a base, or sinking a CV are things I should strive for, and that the best targets are immobile and can't shoot back.

Like I said, this game enables each player to choose his own level of difficulty and challenge. I have no expectation of compliance with my preferences nor should you expect that everyone would interpret spawn camping as a "necessary lameness".
“It’s good to be King” - Mel Brooks

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »
baaaa I try a tank every once in awhile.... still can't get one off the ground.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 12:59:25 PM »
Originally posted by KONG1
Ricky,

You are so ensconced in the dweeb culture of land grab that you are projecting your values onto me. First you imagine that I would choose to play a 2 dimensional driving game over the challenge of a 3 dimensional flying game. Second, you assume I would endeavor to cap a base, which is tantamount to turning off the fun faucet. I suppose you believe razing a town, capturing a base, or sinking a CV are things I should strive for, and that the best targets are immobile and can't shoot back.

Like I said, this game enables each player to choose his own level of difficulty and challenge. I have no expectation of compliance with my preferences nor should you expect that everyone would interpret spawn camping as a "necessary lameness".

"there's an awfull lot of big words in there missy. We're nothing but humble pirates here."  :D

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 01:54:29 PM »
Originally posted by The Fugitive
"there's an awfull lot of big words in there missy. We're nothing but humble pirates here."  :D

Speak for yourself, Fugitive!!  I am a rum swilling, spawn/hanger camping, hook wearing, grab-asstic, PROUD pirate!

Brameister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Castedo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »
Ricky,

And so speaks the cherry picker

Offline rick93

• Zinc Member
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2007, 03:46:12 AM »
Ricky,

Oh yes, what an amazing use of the english language, tremendous, enthralling, downright spectacular. Your response obviously places you at a much higher level than mere commoners such as myself, and I shall respect you as a superior forever more.

By the way, nearly forgot, you spelt endeavour incorrectly.