Author Topic: OK..wutdafxup  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Erkel

• Copper Member
OK..wutdafxup
« on: November 23, 2007, 11:26:37 PM »
I'm not a cry baby by no means.  But wutdafxup with fighting rooks today?  Here's my gripe:
-A squadie drops 3 1000 lb bombs from a formation of Lancasters RIGHT on a rook flak panzer, it keeps driving along.
-I take a panzer into a rook town, takes 3 or 4 shots, at CLOSE range to drop one town building instead of the usual 2
-Watched a guy drop 2 500 lb bombs, with 2 passes, RIGHT on a rook panzer's turret, AFTER I had pummeled it with rockets.  Panzer's still up and firing.
-Rooks RULED the orange arena today.  Was it because they're better pilots?  I don't think so.  Up until today rooks, bish and nits were all pretty well evenly matched.

Oh, and whats up with the "magic E", and rook 190's overtaking nit LA's in flat flight?

Makes me wonder if the game devs might all be rooks!  Or the game was tweaked for rooks to win the map.

P.S. If they do win, thank God cause I didn't think this HUGE map could EVER be won and I could use a change of scenery.  If it's a fair and square fight, good for Rooks, if game was tweaked (which of course would never be admited) it's wrong wrong wrong.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 11:42:39 PM by Erkel »
What if the Hokey Pokey's REALLY what it's all about...

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 11:29:13 PM »
sorry, I just got back today...hence the uneveness in skill.  again, my apologies.

:noid
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 11:30:05 PM »
:rofl
gotta pay that
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 11:32:18 PM »
A Rook Panzer just shrugged off 2 hits by my Tiger. I hit his hull side at 50ft (!). Dead on.

And I absolutely know what's responsible for that: Bad luck on my side. It's always that way. ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Wes14

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 11:37:54 PM »
wutdafxup

:confused:
Warning! The above post may induce: nausea, confusion, headaches, explosive diarrhea, anger, vomiting, and whining. Also this post may not make any sense, or may lead to the hijack of the thread.

-Regards,
Wes14

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 11:38:22 PM »
Originally posted by Erkel
I'm not a cry baby by no means.  But wutdafxup with fighting rooks today?  Here's my gripe:
-A squadie drops 3 1000 lb bombs from a formation of Lancasters RIGHT on a rook flak panzer, it keeps driving along.
-I take a panzer into a rook town, takes 3 or 4 shots, at CLOSE range to drop one town building instead of the usual 2
-Watched a guy drop 2 500 lb bombs, with 2 passes, RIGHT on a rook panzer's turret, AFTER I had pummeled it with rockets.  Panzer's still up and firing.
-Rooks RULED the orange arena today.  Was it because they're better pilots?  I don't think so.  Up until today rooks, bish and nits were all pretty well evenly matched.

Oh, and whats up with the "magic E", and rook 190's overtaking nit LA's in flat flight?

Makes me wonder if the game devs might all be rooks!  Or the game was tweaked for rooks to win the map.

P.S. If they do win, thank God cause I didn't think this HUGE map could EVER be won and I could use a change of scenery.  If it's a fair and square fight, good for Rooks, if game was tweaked (which of course would never be admited) is wrong wrong wrong.

the rooks have discovered armor-bot
:rofl :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Re: OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:45:32 PM »
Originally posted by Erkel

P.S. If they do win, thank God cause I didn't think this HUGE map could EVER be won and I could use a change of scenery.  If it's a fair and square fight, good for Rooks, if game was tweaked (which of course would never be admited) is wrong wrong wrong.

Do you know what ping plotter is ? What it does ?  
Did you know HTC can be bribed ?

Offline Motherland

• Plutonium Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:46:01 PM »
Its a government conspiracy. The Knights and Bishops must be supporting terrorism or something.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2007, 12:32:23 AM »
Rooks just plain, flat-out RULE! Easy as that :D  .

I was flying Rook today and we were just everywhere at once. We had LYNX coordinating attacks up north, and we had a mission turn into a campaign down in the south. I think we actually fought as one today (wow that's a first).

Offline WMLute

• Platinum Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2007, 12:33:37 AM »
I hit an nme m3 3 times in my tiger and watched the rounds bounce off.

Thought that was "odd".

But THIS I gota share.

Ok, 40ms connection, basically flat variance. (preface here)

I just killed ord @ a field and had 1k egg left.  I was doing a zoom climb, and decided to pickle the egg and kill the 2-3 con's behind me.

After I dropped it, it made an "odd" falling noise.  I have never heard that noise  before.  I look around and the eggs was falling UPWARDS!.

Seriously, a sec. or two after I pickled it, it was behind, and above me, and I was in a zoom climb.  After @ 2-3 seconds it started falling "normally".

Explain THAT one to me.

BTW this was in Orange.

(I blame ATT btw...  HTC should be pitching a fit w/ them and their network people)
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."
— George Patton

Absurdum est ut alios regat, qui seipsum regere nescit

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2007, 01:25:21 AM »
Originally posted by Motherland
Its a government conspiracy. The Knights and Bishops must be supporting terrorism or something.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2007, 01:26:44 AM »
Ive noticed alot of weird things too today i got hit my a pzr in a jeep and just kept on goin... weird
A drunk driver will run a stop sign. A stoned driver will stop until it turns green.

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2007, 01:48:19 AM »
I shot a M8 point blank range in my M4 today (in orange) and the round went *PING* up into space. Another strange thing that happend in Orange today was I was in a C205 :D .

Off Topic Warning
----------------------
btw sunfan, I couldn't help but notice your sig. Are you a SpitDweeB or a DweebFire ? Just curious, lotta posers out there pretending to be SpittyDweebs.

SpittyDweeb - Flies all spits
DweebFire - Flies only spit16

Offline sunfan1121

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 01:53:25 AM »
i fly all spits mostley the spit9

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
OK..wutdafxup
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 02:08:25 AM »
I landed an A8 at a field.  Waited for about 3-5 seconds for Karaya to land, to tower out together (cute, i know).  I hit the tower button on clipboard as karaya says go.  "you have been killed".  Yea, explain that one.  At least Karaya thought it was funny.  And no, my plane was not bouncing...ive done that before.
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++