Author Topic: Neo-Nazism and Re-enactment groups...  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
Neo-Nazism and Re-enactment groups...
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2007, 05:01:01 PM »
Is the constitution older than the end of slavery? Constitution = 1787.
Amendments ending slavery some 90 years later along with something (Wiki) that "which extended federal legal protections to citizens regardless of race".

So, it was not forbidden. Had to be forbidden by an amendment.
Opening up a slot for the freedom of a group of people while cutting in on the freedom of another group that no longer could have slaves.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 05:11:22 PM by Angus »
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2007, 05:17:34 PM »
Originally posted by Angus
Is the constitution older than the end of slavery? Constitution = 1787.
Amendments ending slavery some 90 years later along with something (Wiki) that "which extended federal legal protections to citizens regardless of race".

So, it was not forbidden. Had to be forbidden by an amendment.
Opening up a slot for the freedom of a group of people while cutting in on the freedom of another group that no longer could have slaves.

This doesn't reflect well on my country's history, but black's weren't seen as people before those amendments were made.

The Constitution deals with people, and it strives to make sure all have the same rights.  

Anyway, Angus, this is really another topic for another thread.  Would you care to finally answer everyone who's been asking you for a good argument for why certain people should have less rights than others?  One that doesn't boil down to, "They shouldn't be able to say something that Angus doesn't like?"
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2007, 06:04:18 PM »
Wrong turn at Tulsa. :rofl
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #138 on: September 05, 2007, 03:14:18 AM »
Originally posted by Vudak
This doesn't reflect well on my country's history, but black's weren't seen as people before those amendments were made.

The Constitution deals with people, and it strives to make sure all have the same rights.  

Anyway, Angus, this is really another topic for another thread.  Would you care to finally answer everyone who's been asking you for a good argument for why certain people should have less rights than others?  One that doesn't boil down to, "They shouldn't be able to say something that Angus doesn't like?"

Well, in short I see nazis as people who regard it as their right to bully special target groups. So it's either to cut the bully's rights (which basically through possible lawsuits IS so) or stay aside and therefore cut the other group's rights. I need some terms in english to describe this, I'll try to find them (bully isn's quite the word but close).
That is my answer.
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #139 on: September 05, 2007, 03:29:05 AM »
"This doesn't reflect well on my country's history, but black's weren't seen as people before those amendments were made."

That sorts it then. Just stop looking at nazis as humans :D

Offline 64kills

• Nickel Member
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »
I never knew peopls re-enacted WW2 things i speak quite a bit of German.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2008, 04:33:33 PM »
See Rule #13
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com