Author Topic: Requesting change to current feature.  (Read 284 times)

Offline twsted35

• Zinc Member
Requesting change to current feature.
« on: March 18, 2008, 08:40:34 PM »
Ok, I know this isnt the first time you have heard this, but, I am so tired of this, that I have to say my peace.  So, here goes.......

I love this game, and I would love to see a lot more cool stuff coming.  I have really, honestly, with out a doubt, only one complaint. 

ENY.  This is the biggest farce that I have ever seen.  Its bad when ENY gets so high that you can only pull a jeep for a vehicle.  What is the real purpose for this at this point.  As I have complained aloud to my squad mates, if the United States had been held by ENY during WWII, we would have lost the war. 

This is a ridiculous feature, and should be removed. 

I understand that it is a way to attempt an "evening" of the capabilities per side, but it should not be the fault of those people on a side with the high ENY just because the other sides dont have the numbers at that moment.

Like I said at the beginning, I know you have heard complaints about this before, but you have to see how bad it gets and understand how much of the game is taken away when the ENY afflicted group is reduced to vehicles and aircraft at an ENY of 35 or higher.  No one wants to play at that point.

With that, my complaint is over.  I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the P39's, whirlblewind, and the next halftrack.  Thanks for all you guys do with the game.  When all things are even, the game is a blast.

Thanks,

Todd "Twsted35" Scheck
Twsted35
VFA-169 Excaliburs

Offline Denholm

• Plutonium Member
      • No. 603 Squadron
Re: Requesting change to current feature.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 08:43:17 PM »
Since I don't play in the MAs I can't understand your frustration. However I think its a positive feature that encourages an evening of sides. This way HTC can't be blamed for not doing anything to at least attempt evening the sides a little.
Get your Daily Dose of Flame!
FlameThink.com
No. 603 Squadron... Visit us on the web, if you dare.

Drug addicts are always disappointed after eating Pot Pies.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Requesting change to current feature.
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 09:17:27 PM »
OK Twsted, heres what we'll do, we remove ENY, so now you can up anything your little heart desires, the "kicker" tho is your team is out numbered 5 to everywhere. Let me know how much fun you have then.

Don't say it can't happen, or won't, because it did. There was WEEKS in a row where one team was out numbered like that, WEEKS ! You could up, and get vulched a half dozen times and log in discuss. There was no other arena, and switching teams was for a minimum of 12 hours. HTC lost subscriptions in droves.

ENY may not be perfect, but it makes a GAME (not war) playable.