Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5658 times)

Offline Snork

• Copper Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »
I'll be sticking to rooks and bish.

I've switched around a bit over the years and have come to the conclusion that one of the countries are all the same.  :huh
Flying as Noser

Offline Estes

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2008, 01:09:01 PM »
yeah, except the bish/rooks don't have rox.

Offline Acidreign

• Zinc Member
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2008, 01:24:26 PM »
yeah, except the bish/rooks don't have rox.

Yeah but, Rooks have a few gems of their own. If you generally fly rook as i do, you know who they are.

GunzSS "Sheep Shagger's"

Offline Yknurd

• Silver Member
      • Satan Is Cool...Tell Your Friends
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2008, 01:39:46 PM »
This is why I squelch country channel.
Drunky | SubGenius
Fat Drunk Bastards
B.A.A.H. - Black Association of Aces High

Offline Lazerr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
Last night I heard a fella say, "If you've been playing more than 5 years, you obviously know rooks have stronger attributes than other countries"

lol.. Yes my plane turns tighter than yours :D :rolleyes:

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2008, 02:19:42 PM »
Last night I heard a fella say, "If you've been playing more than 5 years, you obviously know rooks have stronger attributes than other countries"

ZAZEN was on last night?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2008, 02:34:30 PM »
Once a very nice guy. Having a kind word for everyone on countrychannel. Then he started to transform, getting more obsessed each day. First it was only the all too well known occasional rants about hording Bish or alt-monkey Rooks. But they got more and more frequent, and frigthenly serious. At one point I think he started to believe the "other side" was evil. And then the paranoia kicked in. Increasing display of PRIDE about his"country", yelling at other players (from no other player I would have expected that less 2 years ago!). Increasing usage of all caps words like "FACT" and "PERIOD!"

"I can only reinterate that the only folks opposed to the request are just that...either chronic spies or are making use of spies.  PERIOD."

It's a very sad story indeed.  :frown:

I left Knights for some reason. Suddenly there was that increasing group of players, most of them actually some longe-timers, which started to get more paranoid each day.
ENY was always against them, other countries did cheat and hack all the time, switching in game country at all was cheating and a prove of  low character in real life, HTC was biased against knights. When they all finally agreed that HTC's operations in this game should be overseen by a "board of trustees" (I'm NOT kidding!), so he can't deliberately disco knight players or cover hackers on the bish side  I went away.

Sadly true, Lusche. Rox was a very nice person. In fact, he seems a totally different one, now..... are we sure they are the same guy? What's happening is giving me nausea, too, I'm thinking about going rooks for a while.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:04 PM »
I rarely switch countries, but if there is no fight decent fight going on I will. I just stick to fighting folks who aren't Rook. I will continue to do so as I 1) could care less about the "war", and 2) Don't let other's paranoia dictate how I use my 15/month :)
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2008, 03:46:45 PM »
Dan, I'll be sticking with you on this as well.   Here I've been helping out lower number countries and finally had enough last night.   To the 367th, JGIII/26 WM's, 71st, 125th Spartans and other Squads who don't mind, this isn't my doing.

1.)   I have screenshots of outright cussing on Green Channel by Four different Knights (What floored me is this person wasn't even muted ONCE).   I have SS's of "cheat accusations", without proof.   I received MANY pm's from folks in Knightland who reported ROX and "the cusser".    I never reported anyone.   It seems I have thick skin, but at the same was just simply allowing those folks to dig their own graves and hit rock bottom (they reached the bottom).     

2.)  As for the cheat accusations announced by ROX's whine thread.   Stang might have said "I'm a spy" or something to that nature.  But only a dolt would take him seriously.   Stang, Hub, myself included have often joked about this because we find it pathetic that folks spend every waking moment in paranoia, instead of just making their own fun with this game.

3.)   Dan, it's like I was telling Delirium last night and floored him.   ROX is around 50 years of age and is acting worse than my 6 year old son.   Speaking of my 6 year old son, I made the comment "I should record my son saying "I spy something with my little eyes something..." and send it to ROX for a Check6 wav file."   ROX and NOSNIBOR both replied: "What your son's brown eye?"    It's truly a shame to see some take light in personal attacks this low.    50 years or thereabouts in age?   I think not.   If so, what a pathetic display.   If I was a squaddie of his last night, he'd have one less member.   He crossed the line last night.   Sadly, other friends of mine in Knights will have to pay for his ignorance.   

4.)  What worries me even more are the one's who sit idle and allow it to happen.   By this I mean fellow Knights who sit there squelch.   Yeah, that really solves the problem doesn't it?    Just ignore it and allow it to continue.   

5.)  It's good to see folks like Lusche and other realize the "change" in ROX's attitude.   

ROX also kept stirring it up last night.   He'd announce a log off and come back in 20 minutes later starting it up.   

<<S>>

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline mensa180

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2008, 03:54:09 PM »
Sounds like a crazy guy or a very well thought out troll.  Either one makes for tons of entertainment! :devil
inactive
80th FS "Headhunters"
Public Relations Officer

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2008, 04:00:00 PM »
Well as I stated to ROX and Pannono last night...Karaya...Lazer I have flown with many years now. Mainly against but some with. They are stand up fellas and shouldn't ever be called into question the way ROX and his lil companion was last night. It was stupid. It was distracting....and an embarassment to the knights IMHO.

The Knights have some "Special" people....as do all rooks and Bish as well I'm sure. But this spying call out is for the birds. I for one could careless WHO flies for the knights that have switched from other countries. As I only fly knights (my choice) I appreciate thier help and getting to talk a bit to them.

why all of the sudden this "Game" has taken on the win at all costs and seriousness that it seems to have is beyond me. Man how much fun can you have when ya log on to get mad to log off? Why pay for that? I mean seems to me there is better things to do than look for a conspiracy thing every time ya log on.

I've been yelled at by knights for "Not being a team player"....Not bringing ords....not check 6'ing.....missing a drop on a VH....told how much I suck....the list goes on and on. I've yelled back a couple of times. But...I have just gotten to much enjoyment out of this lil ole game to take it all that serious.

Shame people cant log on...play a bit....have a few good fights and log off.

Now its nothing but...you cheater...you spy...you <insert name called here> ....on and on.

<S>'s are few....general niceness doesn't exsist here like the ole days...and thats a shame.

ROX....You were out of line.....and IMO...you owe apologies to those you berated...and the knights for subjecting all of us to your B.S. last night and for costing us players in the future.
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline BushLT1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
Oh Im going Knights tonight I want to SPI  :uhoh

Offline nimble

• Copper Member
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »

lol.. Yes my plane turns tighter than yours :D :rolleyes:

Good times :)
Even if it seems certain that you will lose, retaliate. Neither wisdom nor technique has a place in this. A real man does not think of victory or defeat. He plunges recklessly towards an irrational death. By doing this, you will awaken from your dreams.

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »
MAN !!! I get stuck down here in the Bronx for a week and miss out on all this sillness !!!

Dan you better stir the pot again when I get home !!! :devil

Offline SSgtHam

• Copper Member
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2008, 09:02:45 PM »
I'm with RedTop...not only was ROX out of line, the knights are losing it altogether...I too am constantly yelled at for not doing what i'm supposed to, not shooting down someone, and all this other junk...it kills me...i'm seriously considering switching to another country...idc which, though...this game is supposed to be about having fun and all that....it ain't fun with the knights anymore...like RedTop said, general niceness is virtually nonexistent, and it really is sad.