Author Topic: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!  (Read 5647 times)

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Re: GET A BRAIN TRANSPLANT!
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2008, 02:13:08 PM »
give the guy a freakin break
only reason you guys give him sh*t is because his alliance missions are unstoppable
one man can only take so much before he blows. last night you guys went over the top to rox.
I went over the top to karaya and i apologise to those i offended

Someone needs to be sent back to Elba.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Pannono

• Silver Member
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »
Again mentioned above...it took only 3 of us 262s to stop 50 in his mission. :devil
interesting how you had 3 262s at the exact place his mission would be......
Pannono
Proud Member of Pigs On The Wing
8 Player H2H: 2006-07
MA Tours: 87, 97-113, 143-144, 160-Present
FSO: JG54

Offline MORAY37

• Gold Member
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2008, 03:02:04 PM »
It all comes back to Alliance Missions.  They are hurting the bishops SO much, that they will do anything available to them to try and stop them...anything.

When they could not stop them straight up…they sent folks over to PM back mission details.  When they got caught, they did everything they could to try to assinate my character on the boards.  When THAT didn’t work, they actually defected en masse to the knights and tried it on country channel.  That didn’t work either.

Here’s the snapshot I took at the beginning when all those bishops went knight to begin the personal attacks:

(Image removed from quote.)

And here’s the snapshot I took 4: 20 minutes (game clock) later.  (No Hippie Lettuce jokes please….I know you guys)

(Image removed from quote.)

I suckered them in to staying knight to continue their character assination.  Every hour they are on knight country channel is another hour the lights are on in bishland and nobody is home.  All the while, one of our other trusted Alliance Mission organizers was hard at work…taking bishop bases. 

What the character assassins never realized is that they were HELPING US taking their own bases.  Strategy….using your enemies weakness agaisnt them.

Look at the maps.

Gotta say though…it’s hillarious to me of the folks on the board who claim to know me that I’m crazy….I’m mad….I take the game too seriously…I have had something horrible happen in my life…I’ve turned into a monster…..he’s changed…he’s gone insane…(sometimes I’m laughing so hard reading those posts my sides ache).

The Alliance Missions will continue.

I can’t tell you how many PM’s & emails I get saying how much fun they are having.  For over a year, being a knight wasn’t very much fun.  Now, it is.

Here’s a clip from one email I got just today:

“My ID is ***** and…. I just want to thank you…I think that the aliance missions are good and fun. I think you are doing a great job… Big Salutes to you Rox.”

If it’s not fun for YOU because we’re taking your bases, tough.  I don’t expect you to be happy.

We’re having a blast though!

BTW:  I did radio Morning Shows for almost 25 years…you actually need to stop and think about that for awhile.

And, this is my last word on the subject. 

Have fun!  I am!

AGAIN...

Who cares?

It's a..here it comes...COMPUTER GAME!

You act as if everyone's single goal in life is taking imaginary bases on a cartoon computer game.

I don't know what has happened to you personally in the past month... whether you have serious RL issues or are just trying to have a "good time" by getting under everyone's skin, but, if I was HTC, your account would be going bye bye.  You are openly screwing with the business that is this game, if people are unwilling to be around you.  Nobody wants to hear your crap anymore.  People are openly migrating away from you.  Soon they will migrate away from the game, because it just isn't worth your bull.

Standing up and defending yourself, fine.  Most of the community knows I will drag out a 200 conversation, probably far too long, because someone is attacking me. I deserve the right to respectfully defend myself as does anyone. I like to talk a piece of smack here and there, just like I do on the sports field...it gets me "in the game".  It's all relative and it's meaningless.   But calling people names, accusing foul play CONSTANTLY without merit or backing it up with fact,  and now talking about someone's children?  (the "brown eye" comment on Karaya)  Sir, please stop. 

Turn off your computer for a week,  get a bit of perspective and come back when you are more like you used to be.  You used to be fun to be around.  Lately, you're an A-hole.     

Respectfully,
"Ocean: A body of water occupying 2/3 of a world made for man...who has no gills."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2008, 03:10:48 PM »
Someone needs to be sent back to Elba.

Is time for some exile? :lol

Offline Gianlupo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2008, 07:07:20 PM »
I quit having to put up with a squadie who not only speaks broken english italian -but ...shudder,,,, is a lawyer too.....

:lol I love you, too, Nwbie! Btw, check squad forum and contact Lute! ;)

Rox.... you're COMPLETELY out of your mind. Keep having fun while you can, I guess it won't last long yet.
Live to fly, fly to live!

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2008, 08:29:26 PM »
LOL. so apparently many bish moved to the knights so they could spy and also assinated his character, which is all part of his strategy to take bish bases, because without those certain people, the bish bases can be taken easily.  Also, the main perps, are the groups who care very little about "the war" to begin with.  On top of this, most knights do not like to fight, they like to horde and milkrun bases and are finally able to have fun now after 1 year of paying $15/month.  The missions are unstoppable, unless you have 3 262s then the mission is wiped.  If you do stop them, you are spying and cheating.  Why would groups of people patrol area's that are likely to be milked...or the bases the milkers may of may not up from?

makes perfect sense.  Then again, if there are so many spies, how does he get away with it?  before i continue on, i better go downstairs and wrap my head in tinfoil....wait,  no, that's just what they are expecting. :noid
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 08:36:03 PM by pluck »
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline Coshy

• Nickel Member
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2008, 09:28:05 PM »
Guys, I think the jig is up. He is on to us.

Rox ... its true man. Everything you are accusing, all the paranoia .... we are ALL out to get you, to destroy your missions, to assassinate your character.
Currently flying as "Ruger"

Offline jon

• Nickel Member
      • http://http://www.wildaces.us
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2008, 09:33:10 PM »
  before i continue on, i better go downstairs and wrap my head in tinfoil....wait,  no, that's just what they are expecting. :noid
This is what I think of this issue

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2008, 09:39:32 PM »
Having not have flown online on about 2 years I still visit here regularly.  Looking from the outside it resembles the Jerry Springer show.

Why would anyone that flys for the "fight", switching sides as needed to be on the short side as I used to do give a rip about spying on fuggin toolshedders.

Jeez, amazing. Toolshedders...I guess it's gotten worse since I left ??

nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline hubsonfire

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2008, 10:05:33 PM »
They scream about you caring too much, but what they really mean is, would you please pay attention to us? Reverse psychopathy or something.
mook
++Blue Knights++

Proper punctuation and capitalization go a long way towards people paying attention to your posts.  -Stoney
I was wondering why I get ignored so often.  -Hitech

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2008, 11:44:57 PM »
interesting how you had 3 262s at the exact place his mission would be......

Well simple... half the flight was up at 2 to 3 k... large darbar and just a few defenders so we took 262s and spread out looking.

Next time pick a better leader.. one who knows to explain to all about staying under dar so you can get bases with no fight.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DoNKeY

• Silver Member
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2008, 11:52:08 PM »

Why would anyone that flys for the "fight", switching sides as needed to be on the short side as I used to do give a rip about spying on fuggin toolshedders.

Because Rox says we do? :huh

:rofl :rofl

donkey
2sBlind

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2008, 08:33:51 AM »
Wait so he wants 50 or more in his mission flying on the deck so it cant be detected and just steamroll an undefended base without any challenge?  :confused:

Who want challenge? We must win teh war!!!  :rolleyes:

I wonder how long it will takes before ppl, participanting in these missions, start to realize how lame what they doing.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2008, 09:04:49 AM »
I formed a couple of bast taking missions last week.  Took back the bish bases A106 and A105 on TT so that a good furball and tank war could be had.  There are times when a base capturing mission is needed! :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2008, 09:11:15 AM »
Who want challenge? We must win teh war!!!  :rolleyes:

I wonder how long it will takes before ppl, participanting in these missions, start to realize how lame what they doing.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. They have fun, and there is usually always another fight on the map, if you don't like picking off mission members like I do ;)

Such mega-horde coordinated strikes appear every now and then and they always peter out after maybe 2-3 months. Some people get bored, some people notice it's getting hard to get any kills when all you see is green icons. Some will evolve into furballers, some will join other smaller squads, internal strife will drive some away....

It's like a freak hurricane (or hurricane of freaks? :D ) that happens every now and then. The last "big thing" like that was the LCA.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman