Author Topic: The Great O'Club Storytelling Thread  (Read 5779 times)

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Re: The Great O'Club Storytelling Thread
« Reply #330 on: July 16, 2008, 11:04:15 PM »
                                          Chapter 2
          Meanwhile, it was a dark and stormy night in the......*5 words....?* typed AWMac...in utter bewilderment, was hit with the banstick yet again.  But this time, this time it will make him very angry Hulk-style, for the world fears nothing like an 8-feet tall green opossum that can actually walk upright, unlike 10 foot tall flying monkies chanting "we are here for you, Mac."  Looking back over his shoulder, Mac realises it wasn't just flying monkies but ole Skuzz was chasing him down, chasing him like how Rosie O'Donnel chases the new female interns with gifts of ham hocks and string cheese.  "Snap out of it!", yelled the opossum king. "We wish to give you an offering; pizza in a cup!  And not just any pizza in a cup, PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE IN A CUP!"  Mac couldn't believe his luck, just when it seemed to
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Online Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #331 on: July 16, 2008, 11:06:02 PM »
                            Chapter 2
          Meanwhile, it was a dark and stormy night in the......*5 words....?* typed AWMac...in utter bewilderment, was hit with the banstick yet again.  But this time, this time it will make him very angry Hulk-style, for the world fears nothing like an 8-feet tall green opossum that can actually walk upright, unlike 10 foot tall flying monkies chanting "we are here for you, Mac."  Looking back over his shoulder, Mac realises it wasn't just flying monkies but ole Skuzz was chasing him down, chasing him like how Rosie O'Donnel chases the new female interns with gifts of ham hocks and string cheese.  "Snap out of it!", yelled the opossum king. "We wish to give you an offering; pizza in a cup!  And not just any pizza in a cup, PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE IN A CUP!"  Mac couldn't believe his luck, just when it seemed to go well, the Masked Avenger burst through the door
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #332 on: July 16, 2008, 11:10:16 PM »
  Chapter 2
          Meanwhile, it was a dark and stormy night in the......*5 words....?* typed AWMac...in utter bewilderment, was hit with the banstick yet again.  But this time, this time it will make him very angry Hulk-style, for the world fears nothing like an 8-feet tall green opossum that can actually walk upright, unlike 10 foot tall flying monkies chanting "we are here for you, Mac."  Looking back over his shoulder, Mac realises it wasn't just flying monkies but ole Skuzz was chasing him down, chasing him like how Rosie O'Donnel chases the new female interns with gifts of ham hocks and string cheese.  "Snap out of it!", yelled the opossum king. "We wish to give you an offering; pizza in a cup!  And not just any pizza in a cup, PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE IN A CUP!"  Mac couldn't believe his luck, just when it seemed to go well, the Masked Avenger burst through the door!  "Man, I really have to stop listening to Canadian radio.  Either that or stop smoking peyote before I go to bed.  That stuff
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo