Author Topic: Why don't you guys have a dogfighting school?  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
Re: Why don't you guys have a dogfighting school?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2008, 05:13:01 AM »
    Forget "dogfighting".  Flyers who dogfight (especially solo, without a wingman) are just sitting ducks.   

Wanna bet ??? I myself live for the dogfight .. I start from the "disadvantage" and I have ways to turn it to my advantage ... Sitting ducks .. maybe ... but its usually the 4th man that comes sneaking into a 3 vs 1 and ruins a good fight cause they don't know anything but BnZ or spray n pray ho ho's... even worse is the guy you kill with the wingy and a pile of buddys that reups and whacks ya right at the end of a beautiful clean the sky
snarly dogfight ... (its damn didn't I already send this guy to hell ... what is he doing back here so soon kinda thing)

Flying with a Wingy ... well guess what .. one of  the pair is usually the "bait"/ Setup guy . and the other is the evil killer . 

The best sticks i've known are ussually the low n slow putt putts .. and know win or lose .. we are having fun.
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation