Author Topic: Conspiracy theroys, your personal contact whit them  (Read 1985 times)

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
Re: Conspiracy theroys, your personal contact whit them
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2008, 09:57:57 AM »

i dont doubt that you work for the "government", but i have a feeling your not in there "click",  whens the last time you had dinner or played tennis with the bushes?

explain to me how a 140(give or take) foot wingspan of the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon, leaves only a 20 some odd foot hole, that went through what, 5 different wall barriers, yet the largest piece of the wreckage could be picked up in your hands, please, you dont give these people enough credit. saying they are not "smart" enough to pull something like this off.

i totally under stand why so many people don't want to believe this, but its not the first time in Americas history that the Government has lied to us, and im sure it wont be the last!

what if i told you that i was in that deep,"in the click" way back when i was younger and still in service too those who shall not be named,,   would you believe me, if i told you it wasn't a conspiracy? or would you only believe me if i said it was all true?

i,ll give you a frame of reference! pearl harbor would have been ten times worse in the casualty rate, if we had known and tried to act to stop the attack! so even if we did know,, was it the right thing to let it happen? or would it have been better to get ten times the sailors killed and risk the C.V.'s as well?
the jap. planes would have taken more damage and losses but Nagumo would have felt that he engaged all the U.S. fleet and surely launched more raids to finish off the U.S. fleet including C.V.'s and giving the crippling blow they had hoped for!

the things we know about 9-11 are that 4 planes crashed that day,, we saw one of them hit on live tv, we saw tape of the first one hitting after the fact, people on the ground at the Pentagon saw a third plane, as well as those who saw the one that went down in the farm Field,,, all within a very short period of time, in exact correspondence with the hijackers,, including the families who lost loved ones in the planes and on the ground, and they were rescuing people after the fact, including the rescuers!!! so for this conspiracy to work you will need about 2 million people in it!and about ten million to police it, or the largest gov.secret society that never existed!!including the media that  hates this GOV.so much it would lie just to watch it fail! surely a police force this big would not let those in the media continue to exist,, or you and me for that matter! :huh :noid :noid :noid

Flying since tour 71.

Offline avionix

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »
If 9/11 was a government conspiracy, it would be so big that too many people would have been involved too have not said something to someone by now.  But, maybe the people that planned it, just killed them all. <heavy sarcasm>
treekilr in game.   
"Please. This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who..."

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2008, 10:25:02 AM »
Aluminum burns? how many planes crash, and the entire plane burns up?

ya its disgusting.

Yes aluminum just like everything else will burn.

If you ever want to see an example.
The next campfire your at.
stick an empty beer can in the fire. then look for it the next day.
There wont be much left.

To date. the strongest evidence for government involvment of the terror attacks is that it happened on "9/11" or "911" If your calling for an emergancy.
Then the arguement would be that the use of the date 9/11 is just a little too hoaky and hollywood for Muslim terrorists.

I dont think the Government did it.
But thats the strongest arguement I can find that it did..
As for how the Towers came down in their own footprint.
One must keep in mind thats how they were built to begin with. There was no other way they could collapse unless they were destroyed intentionally.
The weakness of the buildings were their enteriors.
while the exterior skeleton of the buildings were of Steel Ibeams the interiors were of a much thinner trusses held in place by 2-5/8" bolts with the whole kit N kaboodle covered in fire retardant. Typically a type of foam sprayed on

The exterior Ibeams withstood the impact just as they were designed to..
What didnt hold up was the fireproofing on the trusses which were never designed to withstand an impact of an aircraft.
Hell I've seen this type of fireproofing. It wouldnt stand up to the impact of a 5 year old weiding a toy wooden hammer let alone an aircraft. But then again. its designed to withstand fire. Not a 5 year old with a toy wooden hammer.
Once these center trusses heated up. They became soft and mallable as metal is prone to do when exposed to fire for any length of time.
Eventually they became too weak to support the load above them and they gave out.They collapsed upon themselves into the center where all the weight was in theor own footprint because the exterior walls were still the strongest part of the building.
and there was no wight pulling them outward
Thus they were the last to fail under the load. And when they did. they fell inwards the way they were being pulled. where the weight was.

There was no othe way for the towers to fall except into their own footprint.
the ony way for the towers to fall outside of their own footprint is if it were blown up intentionally to fall that way.

this site explains it better then I.
http://www.debunking911.com/firsttime.htm

But look at the film imbeded in the site at 0:37 of the clip to see the types of trusses, and the flimsy foam type fire proofing that covers them.
Compared to I Beams which supported the outside framework. its not hard to figure out which would fail first
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Stixx

• Copper Member
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2008, 12:07:18 PM »
I have a friend who was with the PA ANG. He told me about an F-16 returning to base sans one
sidewinder after flight 93 went down.

Do I believe him?

He's not the type to lie about something like this, but then again, a lot of normally intelligent people are
getting all caught up in these theories. So until someone can provide absolute proof of an action taking
place I'm reserving judgment.
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in military aviation are:'Did you feel that?' 'What's that noise?' and'Oh S...!'
-Authors Unknown-

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2008, 01:45:38 PM »
Ink... I don't think you are crazy.

I think you are prone to fads.. aggressive and overly sensitive and..  not real bright.   These symptoms often mimic being crazy so far as the rest of us are concerned.

I think most good conspiracy theories work because they target those areas in people.  They also work on people who are genuinely crazy in the conventional way.. those who can't cope with life for whatever reason.. those who are bitter or paranoid.

lazs

sorry Laz, but to say im prone to fads, LOL that is very untrue, as the towers went down i looked over to my wife, and said "i can not believe our Government just killed all those people."

for some reason im sure i don't have to explain what a fad is to you, i don't follow other people,(if this was the case id be right there arguing for government) 

i follow Yahaveh.  i dont care what people think or say to me, there are only two ( three including my wife) that i care how "they" think of me.

i am going to quote something maybee it will enlighten some of you, but than again if you have a stupor put over you, but i still must try.

Revelation 13: 11-18

than i saw another beast coming up out of the earth,and he had two horns like a lamb, but  speaks like a dragon.
   12: And he exercises all the authority  of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth, and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
   13: He preforms great signs,so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
   14: And he deceives those who dwell on the earth, by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword, but yet lived.
   15: He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
   16: He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on there right hand or on there foreheads.
   17: and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
   18: Here is wisdom, let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, his number is 666.

for those of you still reading this, in a earlier vision he sees a beast come out of the sea, and an angel likens the sea to peoples,established "government" so i would venture a educated guess "coming out of the EARTH" is the opposite, well we AMERICA came up out of the EARTH,

who dropped the first atom bomb?  "bring fire down from heaven" direct correlation.

the T.V. and computer are both images that "speak". both come from AMERICA
 not yet but soon the whole earth will need "credit cards" to buy any thing. (and at the rate the American dollar is dropping its not that far off in our future)

and now for the kicker, the number 666, in Hebrew is VVV, but translated to English it is WWW.

even if you all think im crazy, whatever, i must try, thats all i can do. that is my job, i will do my job until my last dying breath, that you and those that read or hear what Yahaveh says will open there eyes, to see the truth.

Paul

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2008, 02:14:56 PM »
 :lol
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2008, 02:16:59 PM »
:lol

like i said, if you have a stupor you will never see the truth.

Offline AquaShrimp

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »
I'll see if I can find it, but I once saw a study that showed the people who were prone to conspiracy theories all had lower than normal levels of a certain neurotransmitter in their brains.  It may have been serotonin.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »
Well Aquashrimp, they're definitely missing SOMETHING...

Offline gunnss

• Nickel Member
      • https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2008, 02:36:14 PM »
Hi all,

I have a new one to add to my list.

Yesterday, one of the security force here solemnly said the the single gunman theory (JFK) was nonsense.

Rember this is for stuff we have run in to personally.

Regards,
Kevin
5,486 HP 110 MPH @500 tons
My other "ride"
http://nmslrhs.org/Photos/photos.php
Alt History, The butterfly made me do it.....
https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/

Offline 33Vortex

• Platinum Member
      • Dirac's equation (non truncated)
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2008, 02:59:36 PM »
OK a new list,
What conspiracy theory's have you personally run in to?

For example while waiting on a train platform a man solemnly showed me the contails in the sky and said the Government was spraying mindcontrol chemicals on us.... (I work for the FAA and the man was pointing at the DFW - LAX flight path.)
I may have an unfair advantage, one of my co workers is a true believing conspiracy believer.

The rest of my list,

The UN slave train

The government blew the twin towers

The corporations are putting mind control chemicals in the milk, food, etc.

The secret masters of the world are attempting to starve the "Third World" so they can colonize the empty country's.

Two Weeks.

Rember you need to have been told this personally, person to person. (Grin)

:noid :noid :noid,
Kevin

My opinion:

1. Laughable
2. No
3. Can't be ruled out, it is a possibility. If you read some history, worse things has happened throughout the history of mankind.
4. Another laughable theory
5. No, not really.
6. True conspiracy, excellent example of a evil conspiracy to dominate the world!  :D

:noid

GameID: Turner
Truth has no agenda.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2008, 03:05:59 PM »
Yesterday, one of the security force here solemnly said the the single gunman theory (JFK) was nonsense.

Just saw a show on Discovery about that very subject. The one gunman theory seems plausible enough.
sand

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2008, 05:37:14 PM »
Ink you missed the Mothership behind the Comet...

Maybe next time around.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »
Ink you missed the Mothership behind the Comet...

Maybe next time around.

aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwmac

that was kinda funny, but i don't believe in aliens, LOL

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2008, 09:48:33 PM »
sorry Laz, but to say im prone to fads, LOL that is very untrue, as the towers went down i looked over to my wife, and said "i can not believe our Government just killed all those people."

for some reason im sure i don't have to explain what a fad is to you, i don't follow other people,(if this was the case id be right there arguing for government) 

i follow Yahaveh.  i dont care what people think or say to me, there are only two ( three including my wife) that i care how "they" think of me.

i am going to quote something maybee it will enlighten some of you, but than again if you have a stupor put over you, but i still must try.

Revelation 13: 11-18

than i saw another beast coming up out of the earth,and he had two horns like a lamb, but  speaks like a dragon.
   12: And he exercises all the authority  of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth, and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
   13: He preforms great signs,so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
   14: And he deceives those who dwell on the earth, by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword, but yet lived.
   15: He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.
   16: He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on there right hand or on there foreheads.
   17: and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
   18: Here is wisdom, let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, his number is 666.

for those of you still reading this, in a earlier vision he sees a beast come out of the sea, and an angel likens the sea to peoples,established "government" so i would venture a educated guess "coming out of the EARTH" is the opposite, well we AMERICA came up out of the EARTH,

who dropped the first atom bomb?  "bring fire down from heaven" direct correlation.

the T.V. and computer are both images that "speak". both come from AMERICA
 not yet but soon the whole earth will need "credit cards" to buy any thing. (and at the rate the American dollar is dropping its not that far off in our future)

and now for the kicker, the number 666, in Hebrew is VVV, but translated to English it is WWW.

even if you all think im crazy, whatever, i must try, thats all i can do. that is my job, i will do my job until my last dying breath, that you and those that read or hear what Yahaveh says will open there eyes, to see the truth.

Paul

Anyone else find themselves wishing Seagoon was here and in on this?
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty