Author Topic: Mid war purple players  (Read 2511 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Re: Mid war purple players
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »
He is cultivating the same "dislike" in the MW too.

Shoot him down and it's not because he lost to a better pilot ... it's because the better pilot "cheated".

In my case it was he wasn't in a good fighter (FW190A-5) when he died trying to cherry pick my P-38J while I was fighting a P-38G and J on the deck. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 07:37:12 PM »
just do the arena a favor, if you log on as rook and find that its 19 rooks, 12 nits, and 3 bish.... come on over to bish and bring a few friends.

Been kinda pathetic in there lately.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 10:31:47 PM »
just do the arena a favor, if you log on as rook and find that its 19 rooks, 12 nits, and 3 bish.... come on over to bish and bring a few friends.

Yeah ... I noticed that and jumped to Bish the last few times I was on. I think it was Friday when it was just me and another guy flying for the bish for quite some time.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline valdals

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »
In my case it was he wasn't in a good fighter (FW190A-5) when he died trying to cherry pick my P-38J while I was fighting a P-38G and J on the deck. 

ack-ack
the 190 could not do the loops you were performing in the p38. the fw190 felt like a brick and struggled to to put my guns on you. i lost lift in the final loop and hit the ground.

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:21 PM »
the 190 could not do the loops you were performing in the p38. the fw190 felt like a brick and struggled to to put my guns on you. i lost lift in the final loop and hit the ground.

Hence is why I say you suck.  If you can't cherry pick a low and slow P-38 while it is twisting and turning on the deck with two other P-38s, you suck.  Then to go off on Channel 200 how you could have whipped my arse if you were in a better plane just cements the fact that you suck.  How many passed did you make before you hit dirt?  Even with a missing right aileron and right flap, you were very easy to avoid while I was fighting the 2 P-38s. 

You're just as big of a joke in the MW as Ghost66 and MACZ are. 

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

Shoot him down and it's not because he lost to a better pilot ... it's because the better pilot "cheated".

cheater
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline AirFlyer

• Silver Member
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 01:49:51 PM »
Been seeing a lot of new guys in MW lately, a few dweebs out of it but over-all good guys. Been fun flying with and against you's so far.  :salute
Tours: Airflyer to 69 - 77 | Dustin57 92 - 100 | Spinnich 100 - ?
"You'll always get exactly what you deserve." Neil

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »

Titanic Tuesday Alternative but keep in mind what Yeager said.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:14:07 AM by A8TOOL »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »
im in purple this month. MA has beome too crowded.

LAST COUPLE TIMES I'VE BEEN IN MW, IT SEEMED TO BE BETWEEN 20 AND 50 PLAYERS. this is perfect. good fights, not too much ganging, vulching, or picking...although some of that seems to have followed into here.......but definitly fun though
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 11:28:42 AM »
this arena has turned into quite a fun arena. theres still the occational dweebery, gameyness and tardly acts but over all its been great. last night jg54 launched an attack on V3 that was foiled. what a blast it was. ausmith1 rammed me in my parked c47 and i just had to laugh as i watch the whole thing. good going guys. keep up the fun!! its better then the AVA at this point!
hhmm....smitty's a squaddie of mine....never seen him ram delibretly.......
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 11:30:09 AM »

actually, i've nerver personally had a problem with him.....but he was in mw awhile back. i think the same problem is what made him go to lw........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 11:31:25 AM »
[quote  :noidauthor=NoBaddy link=topic=240093.msg2916811#msg2916811 date=1215209598]
 :rofl

I remember now!!! Used an A5 to pop his milk truck in EW. He started talkin' da big poop and telling me how he was gonna whip my butt. He showed up in a low zero. Which I popped twice. I did nearly die.....laughing!!!! :lol
[/quote]

well, if you're gonna talk about people that like to complain a lot....gottsa get fireplug in there too........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

hey...here's a question for you guys........my squad flys knights in mw. last night i logged in, and there was an eny of 22 for us, as we outnumbered everyone else. i didn't switch because a few squaddies were on.
 if i were to switch when others in my squad are in the same arena, am i gonna hear the cheating bs?
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline whiteman

• Platinum Member
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 11:38:29 AM »
Flown in there a couple times and it's where I'll be on Tuesdays.

Offline 1701E

• Silver Member
      • VBF-18 Bearcats
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
hey...here's a question for you guys........my squad flys knights in mw. last night i logged in, and there was an eny of 22 for us, as we outnumbered everyone else. i didn't switch because a few squaddies were on.
 if i were to switch when others in my squad are in the same arena, am i gonna hear the cheating bs?

Yet to hear anything about that in MW, if they are in there they either: A) are good people tired of LW mentality or B) no longer liked in LW so they come to MW, where no one likes em.
Either way i have not seen anything about that kinda stuff.  I am on opposite side as my squaddie a lot.  Heck sometimes i will be Bish and fly 5 sectors to a Rook/Knight fight and help whoever is outnumbered :D.
ID: Xcelsior
R.I.P. Fallen Friends & Family

"The only ones who should kill are those prepared to be killed"