Author Topic: Ki-61  (Read 1168 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: Ki-61
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2008, 05:53:06 PM »
Some of the ones he requested didn't do squat, ack-ack. And let us also not forget the Defiants... they were used in larger numbers, for longer, but they have no place in this game either. "sorry for the hijack" too.

I know it's got the same engine as a C202, but I think it feels more like a 109E than the Macchi, which just handles "uniquely" (IMO) in this game.

P.S. Masher: I'm 1/4 Polish. Don't get holier-than-thou because I responded negatively to a biased plane request wishlist. They also used unarmed motorcycles, they also used horse-drawn carriages (most of the German army was Horses almost the entire war), yet none of these would have a place in a tank-based warfare game. Neither would the Polish planes have any place in an overall WW2 game. If you have a game specifically tailored to the Polish conflict, then so be it. In the big picture these planes did nothing, and you didn't even look up some of the history on some of them before listing them in a wishlist thread.

I only stated the PZL.11 would be fun to have.   I suggest you get over this.

You need to read what you typed about the 27 and the 37.   You claim a "prototype" (the 27) "bombed armored columns".   The 27 was a one off in 1934.   BUT, the 37 bombed many armored columns because it was a Medium Bomber.   You pretty much abandonded that thread something fierce when you met "more informative resistance".   Gee I wonder why? 

Again, you DON'T KNOW IT ALL, so stop pretending that you do.

You insulted the Poles who fought in WWII.   You insulted possibly some ancestry.   But cringe when "insulted"?   Get over it, live with your "shortcomings in life" and move on.   I guarantee you I am NOT ALONE in saying this.    If you want to insult someone further (which you've done to me plenty in this thread by "assuming" what I meant.), insult your lack of Polish history and getting caught trying to pass it off as Gospel.     
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline Rolex

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Re: Ki-61
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »
This is the Help and Training Forum.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member