Author Topic: Upon Request....  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
Re: Upon Request....
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 06:51:04 AM »

What's the point in chess piece loyalty in a game?  We all have the same priviliges.  So what's the difference?

Enlighten me

aint none.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Yenny

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 07:01:48 AM »
I fly for knights since I started teh game. It give me something to play for, I dont give a flyign crap about air combat. I like flying for my squad which is knight, and the bonding I have with my squadie is more rewarding then the country hoping I guess. I enjoy ganging, and getting gang while being knights. I do sometime hop onto which ever side that needs help at TT. Such as when rook took the biship base at TT, I went biship trying to help get that base back. Just my 2cent.
E .· ` ' / ·. F
Your tears fuel me.
Noobing since tour 96
Ze LuftVhiners Alliance - 'Don't Focke Wulf Us!'

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 10:17:15 AM »
I love Lamp
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline FireDragon

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2008, 02:48:18 PM »
Hmmm the questions screams supposition.......... Think of it this way.... If every one switched chess pieces what would be the point to switching chess pieces?   You only have two options.. randomy pick a side or pick one based on criteria....  which everyone has already done...
Id like to see some one say they pick randomy!!!  Its always based on criteria....

Every one that posts these questions always post the question the exsact same way YOU did... "Loyalty to a chess piece" You asks a question that can't be answered..... Can you be "Loyal" to a fence post?

YOu already know dang well your question is bs.... you just want to thro some mud on the wall and hope some sticks...

Offline betty

• Gold Member
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2008, 02:56:53 PM »
I just wish I could be cool like everyone else.    :frown:

impossible karaya! but its good that u have dreams  :D
~~~The Killuminati~~~                                                     

!!!!!POTIUS MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!!

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 04:12:59 PM »
As a request from a fellow AHer in another thread..i was asked to start a thread asking this question to get a response from everyone.  So the question is as follows:

What's the point in chess piece loyalty in a game?  We all have the same priviliges.  So what's the difference?

Enlighten me

I regulary switch countries in the MW to help balance the numbers but frankly, with all the crap I get sometimes I'm wondering why bother?  For example, yesterday I switched to Rookies to fly with some friends in the 80th as well has help even the numbers as the Rookies were on the low end.  Immediately, I was accused by a few of spying and/or padding my score.  One individual became upset when I refused to tell him why I switched because frankly, it's really none of their business but I have made it clear in the past why I switch. 

Honestly, the next time the Rookies have the low numbers in the MW arena, screw 'em, they're not worth my time any longer to switch and help out.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 04:18:44 PM »
i am currently being a country hopper to low #s side just because it gets tiring seeing the same people all the time.  I wanna meet new people and have more fun!
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 04:21:08 PM »
i am currently being a country hopper to low #s side just because it gets tiring seeing the same people all the time.  I wanna meet new people and have more fun!

As an alternative might I suggest a box of condoms and a cab ride to your nearest single's bar?  :D
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 04:21:51 PM »
Too lazy to switch

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »
As an alternative might I suggest a box of condoms and a cab ride to your nearest single's bar?  :D

If i was the same way in RL as i am in the game...i would be tired of my family and leave them to find a new one.
Tours 86 - 296

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 04:29:15 PM »
If i was the same way in RL as i am in the game...i would be tired of my family and leave them to find a new one.

Yea, I was just messing with you.  :D  Personally, I'll go Knights if they are low on numbers to the point it's detrimental to gameplay or there are no good fights for an extended period as a Rook.
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 04:49:37 PM »
I kept it simple...

there were only me and *you*

Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798
Truth doesn't need exaggeration.