Author Topic: How the war started....  (Read 2128 times)

Offline RoGenT

• Silver Member
How the war started....
« on: July 13, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »
I was reading World War II book earlier and thought this would be fun topic since everyone has their own imagation. Give us your idea of how the war in Aces High II started  :devil

Bishop and Rooks joined forces and attacked Knight Sheep farm...

:salute Your fellow pony dweeb today!
Offical Knight Morale Officer
#1 Punk Knight on Vtards Hit List
Proud Pig!

Offline 5PointOh

• Gold Member
Re: How the war started....
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 07:46:41 PM »
Rumor has it that the entire war started over a couple of Bish and Rooks trying to destroy the Knights extensive collection of BeeGees records. 
Coprhead
Wings of Terror
Mossie Student Driver

Offline Spikes

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
    • Twitch: Twitch Feed
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »
I came along and ruined the game.
i7-12700k | Gigabyte Z690 GAMING X | 64GB G.Skill DDR4 | EVGA 1080ti FTW3 | H150i Capellix

FlyKommando.com

Offline Captfish

• Nickel Member
      • VF-6 Fighter Sqdn
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »
Hitech, Pyro, and Skuzzy got into who would rule the internet and it was all down hill from there.......
'CO' VF-6 Fighter Sqdn

Hitting trees since tour 78

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2008, 08:10:23 PM »
Easy..
Once upon a time..there was a picker, a late night toolshedder and a horder (yes I know..a single guy isnt a horde..its my story, ok?). Each of which wanted to dominate the world...THE END
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2008, 08:12:05 PM »
A long time ago , in a galaxy far far away...
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline NoBaddy

• Gold Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2008, 08:19:27 PM »
HT said to Pyro, "If we build it....they will be dumb enough to fight over it!".

The rest is history.  :rofl
NoBaddy (NB)

Flying since before there was virtual durt!!
"Ego is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity."

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2008, 08:22:45 PM »
On a long, long cold day a single Bish Lavochkin LA7, the type new to the front, lined up a head on shot....and rammed his enemy with the greatest of force. The pilots prey, MAGGIE, the golden Rook sheep of Destiny whinned and shimmied and nearly ripped apart mid air. The foul, dark explosion was witnessed by all the Knights who were attempting to take A34, but wound up furballing instead whilst the bish and rook combined assault slowly ate away their land till the wise HTC gods gave us a new map.

The End.
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »
It all started over a HO.   :aok
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2008, 08:32:01 PM »
Yeah Steve that's what I was getting at

A Head On shot, a couple of questionable females at the O club, and the secret Rook altitude code

Up Down Up Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2008, 08:37:23 PM »
It didn't start here.  Someone needs to post the old story of how the war began waaaaay back when in AW.  It involved intrigue and sheep.

:rock

Offline bobtom

• Nickel Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
Once upon a time.....

There was a noob who had just downloaded the game (bish), he didn't even think about reading about the game or anything. He thought that it was a normal arcade game and he would master it in about 3 days. He upped in a spixteen and tried to use the wasd keys, They did not work and he threw into a rage. He stormed out of the room and started slamming doors. Just then another noob that knew how to fly (but barely) thought that it would be cool to see how close he could fly to the other afk noob. He rammed him.
the other noob got back from his door slamming and noticed he was in the tower. On 200 he said "WTF WHO HIT ME WITH THEIR PLANE!". Finnally the ace pilot came forward. Both Noobs rallied supporters and started a furball. Soon the Knights joined in, and the fight has ravaged on since.......

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2008, 08:59:21 PM »
Once upon a time.....         There was a noob who had just downloaded the game (bish), he didn't even think about reading about the game or anything. He thought that it was a normal arcade game and he would master it in about 3 days. He upped in a spixteen and tried to use the wasd keys, They did not work and he threw into a rage. He stormed out of the room and started slamming doors. Just then another noob that knew how to fly (but barely) thought that it would be cool to see how close he could fly to the other afk noob. He rammed him.the other noob got back from his door slamming and noticed he was in the tower. On 200 he said "WTF WHO HIT ME WITH THEIR PLANE!". Finnally the ace pilot came forward. Both Noobs rallied supporters and started a furball. Soon the Knights joined in, and the fight has ravaged on since.......
ehh? :rolleyes:
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline pluck

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2008, 09:03:05 PM »
I heard it was a fight over $15 which was owed to the rooks, by the bishs within in 2 weeks.  2 weeks passed, and negotiations soon fell apart after a bish diplomat was HO'd by Rook. A lone nit, passing by, realized what was going on, and wanted a piece of the pie, and picked said rook.  At first, the bish thought that they had found an allie to launch a coordinated attack against the bish, which caused the bish to cry foul.  

Soon there were agents, and double agents, suspected everywhere.  Eventually, the nits grew tired of the bish trying to tell them where to go and what to do all the time, so they temporarily joined the rook cause, which only lasted, (interestingly enough) 2 weeks, as the rooks where in negotiations to join the bish cause to rid the MA of nits.  

Eventaully, tired of all of this, a new group was formed.  Though only connected by an idea they could not be counted on as they were continually moving around causing generals of all countries much grief and strife.  What is worse, is that they never followed any orders when they were flying for a certain country and appeared to be doing crazy things with their aircraft, completely against regulation.  The rest as they say is history, the war continues.
-Vast
NOSEART
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2008, 09:30:11 PM »
Bovidae, Levi, WIldthing, and Shane were haveing a party...................when all of the sudden ManeTMP and his sister showed up............

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"