Author Topic: I love this city, but...  (Read 666 times)

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
I love this city, but...
« on: July 17, 2008, 10:02:17 PM »
This just goes too far..  :furious  :mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/presidential.putdown.ap/index.html

I for one will be voting against this crap.. Not Because I like Bush or have a shred of respect for the guy, but because I'd rather not remember him at all..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 11:36:03 PM by xNOVAx »

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: I love this city, but...
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 10:06:13 PM »
One day, there is going to be a very large shake in San Francisco, and they are going to wonder why so many of us just laugh and carry on with our day.
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline xNOVAx

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »
One day, there is going to be a very large shake in San Francisco, and they are going to wonder why so many of us just laugh and carry on with our day.

I guess I get to 'not give a crap' when something terrible happens in your town then? Or maybe more specifically, you? That's pathetic man seriously..
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 10:29:34 PM by xNOVAx »

NOVA - Army of Muppets - Inactive

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." -Leonardo da Vinci

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »
Yeah, really.  "Tee hee, a bunch of people died and it's funny because I don't agree with their opinions or actions!"
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline mg1942

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 10:24:34 PM »
Not all people in san francisco are liberals. 
The liberals there happened to be all white.

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:37 PM »
Guess whatever you like.  In a hundred years, none of us are going to be here anyway, I really don't care to sympathize with a bunch of people I consider clueless.  I don't care one bit if you don't "give a crap" when something terrible happens to my town.  Face it, were all here temporarily, I don't intend to waste much of my time making sure some one else approves of what I think or do.  I tend to my family.  If everyone simply did that, do you know how far ahead we'd be without the stupid rhetoric tossed about?
ROC

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2008, 11:24:00 PM »
It's an example of someone who lacks any real power to do anything other than toss an insult. Rather than be insulted about it they should be pitied instead for the ineffectual and inadequate people they are. If they really wanted to do something they could make something better instead of a joke.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »

You "ROC" have crossed a line.Just because you don't agree with someones lifestyle or their political views doesn't give you a right to spew your nonsense.To wish harm upon them is just evil and sick.But to say you'll laugh about it is beyond that. You have some serious issues deep inside.

And you wonder why so many people arent coming to your Event's any longer. Well there you go. Your a complete head case that needs to seek medical attention.
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline ROC

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »
LOL what does this have to do with events??

I didn't "wish" anything Sir :)  Try reading all the words.
ROC

Offline BnZ

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2008, 12:00:12 AM »
Its kind of funny, I have to admit guys.

I do wish hippy idiots would please quit criticizing W. in so many ridiculous ways though. All this "Bush is an ignorant Texas cowboy who blew up the levies in New Orleans and declared war on Iraq for oil..." talk can make a man kind of halfway start liking the SOB-in-chief before he catches himself.

All cities are San Francisco to a degree. San Francisco without the architecture, most of them.

Bah, Old Testament is wrong on bacon but more or less right on cities if you ask me.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:05:43 AM by BnZ »

Offline ramzey

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2008, 12:27:48 AM »
This just goes too far..  :furious  :mad:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/presidential.putdown.ap/index.html

I for one will be voting against this crap.. Not Because I like Bush or have a shred of respect for the guy, but because I'd rather not remember him at all..

heh, you are so last month
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,239716.0.html

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2008, 12:28:08 AM »

You "ROC" have crossed a line.Just because you don't agree with someones lifestyle or their political views doesn't give you a right to spew your nonsense.To wish harm upon them is just evil and sick.But to say you'll laugh about it is beyond that. You have some serious issues deep inside.

And you wonder why so many people arent coming to your Event's any longer. Well there you go. Your a complete head case that needs to seek medical attention.

Lots of Redsox fans chipped in after 9/11...  Want to take a good guess how many said a similar thing about NYC prior to that?

Sarcasm, joke, etc., no biggy ;)
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Torque

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2008, 12:58:54 AM »
seems fitting... bush pretty much flushed the empire down the toilet in record time.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2008, 01:10:26 AM »
They are building a sister plant at SMU in Dallas except they are calling it a "think tank".
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2008, 01:39:14 AM »
that's just friggin hilarious.

:lol

wow....talk about waaaaaaay too much free time.

this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.