Author Topic: fantastic ~ beautiful size 16 gal crowned Miss Surrey  (Read 3054 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: fantastic ~ beautiful size 16 gal crowned Miss Surrey
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2008, 08:15:22 AM »
I just reread the link, that girl is 16yrs old! she looks nearer 26. I was thinking maybe its just puppy fat but looking again its not, shes just plain fat. big thumbs down from me :eek:

More cushion for the pushin......wait....I didn't just say that..... :uhoh
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2008, 09:12:25 AM »
What he said  :aok
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2008, 09:17:08 AM »
I just reread the link, that girl is 16yrs old! she looks nearer 26. I was thinking maybe its just puppy fat but looking again its not, shes just plain fat. big thumbs down from me :eek:

I completely agree. I thought she was fat for a young woman but for a 16 year old girl? She's drastically overweight.

Provided she doesn't have any health problems that cause her to gain weight despite her best efforts to eat well and exercise, she is a just a lazy pig who doesn't eat right. I don't want to be harsh and I'm certainly not suggesting that all women need to be stick-thin super models but there is thin, healthy weight, fat and obese. She's fat and she'll only keep going that way. Weighing that much at that height and age could only make you lethargic and even less willing to be healthy. The "f-k it, I'm already fat" attitude sets in.

Projecting this fatness to be a good standard is not only pathetically lazy, it's a health risk. 16 year old kids should be as fat as middle-aged, post children women.

I'll be honest, I think projecting this as a desirable standard (as they are by having her in a beauty pageant) is disgusting. There is no excuse for an otherwise healthy 16 year old to be that fat. It's stupidity, bad parenting and laziness and it should not be encouraged, let alone idolised.
Raw Prawns
Australia

"Beaufighter Operator Support Services"

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 09:19:10 AM »
well said sir :)
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 09:24:17 AM »
I completely agree. I thought she was fat for a young woman but for a 16 year old girl? She's drastically overweight.

Provided she doesn't have any health problems that cause her to gain weight despite her best efforts to eat well and exercise, she is a just a lazy pig who doesn't eat right. I don't want to be harsh and I'm certainly not suggesting that all women need to be stick-thin super models but there is thin, healthy weight, fat and obese. She's fat and she'll only keep going that way. Weighing that much at that height and age could only make you lethargic and even less willing to be healthy. The "f-k it, I'm already fat" attitude sets in.

Projecting this fatness to be a good standard is not only pathetically lazy, it's a health risk. 16 year old kids should be as fat as middle-aged, post children women.

I'll be honest, I think projecting this as a desirable standard (as they are by having her in a beauty pageant) is disgusting. There is no excuse for an otherwise healthy 16 year old to be that fat. It's stupidity, bad parenting and laziness and it should not be encouraged, let alone idolised.

How can you know all of this from a photo?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 09:29:07 AM »

You don't want to be harsh? Seriously......

You wanted to be harsh or you wouldn't have typed what you did.

That girl most certainly is not obese by any measure. We can't all meet your standards of weight, we just aren't all built that way.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 09:34:27 AM »

How can you know all of this from a photo?

Provided she doesn't have any health problems that cause her to gain weight despite her best efforts to eat well and exercise

I stated that I do not know and argued from a plausible premise that I outlined in my response.

You don't want to be harsh? Seriously......

That girl most certainly is not obese by any measure. We can't all meet your standards of weight, we just aren't all built that way.

I said she was fat and I also said she was not obese. She is fat. Or should I be nice and call fat 'overweight' instead? It's the same thing. It's the category below obese any way you slice it.

They're not my standards, they're medical standards. Look at her and tell me that her BMI is not in the overweight range.

I also said women need not be stick-thin models, who wants that? I disagree with all of the false-idols that are forced on young women (and guys for that matter) just as much as the next person but promoting being fat is not ok.

Don't get upset because I'm a harsh bastid, look at the facts.

[edit]
Perhaps I am just an a-rsehole but I'm sick of seeing useless, fat, wallowing pigs waddling around because they're too lazy to get off their slovenly a-rses and exercise and eat the right foods. If nothing else they're a drain on the public health system and I pay taxes for that. Their laziness costs us money that could be spent on more emergency beds in hospitals and things like that. Blah, I'm going to end on an anti-fat tirade if I keep going like this.

I will summarise. Rabbit food diet and hours of working out to have the minimum possible about of body fat is not cool and not reasonable... I totally agree. But the Burger King diet and no exercise what so ever is not ok either. There has to be some balance and being fat is nothing but a lack of self control and laziness in most cases. Why do people feel the need to feel sorry for fat people? They've done it to themselves through bad nutrition and sedentary lifestyles.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 09:46:08 AM by Xasthur »
Raw Prawns
Australia

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »
I said she was fat and I also said she was not obese.

Obese is just a nice way of saying fat.

Don't get upset because I'm a harsh hoot, look at the facts.

She might be carrying a few extra pounds, but that is no excuse for you to slam a 16 yr old kid like that from the safety of your keyboard.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 09:52:55 AM »

So is the term "Frumpy" according to my wife.

Offline Xasthur

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »

She might be carrying a few extra pounds, but that is no excuse for you to slam a 16 yr old kid like that from the safety of your keyboard.

No, it is not . Obese is classification for a certain level of weight over a normal BMI.

"Obesity is a disease in which excess body fat has accumulated to such an extent that health may be negatively affected.[1] It is commonly defined as a body mass index (weight divided by height squared) of 30 kg/m2 or higher.[1] This distinguishes it from being overweight as defined by a BMI of between 25-29.9 kg/m".

She is not carrying 'a few extra pounds'. Euphamisms won't help her live a healthy life. I'm not slamming anyone, she'll never read this and to be honest, someone should tell her how it is now so that she avoids a life of low self-esteem and medical problems.

A 'cruel to be kind' sort of thing.

Raw Prawns
Australia

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 10:01:35 AM »
I don't buy the BMI crap, sorry.

At 64"  (162.56 cm) and 220 lbs  (100 kg)  THE BMI charts (and those of the US ARMY) both said "too fat" or obese.  I spent half of my military career getting my body fat percentage checked at weigh-in time.

Truth is, I was top 5% of my company in physical fitness tests, and had a resting heart rate of 68 BPM.  

Obese?  You decide (again from a picture)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 10:04:02 AM »
No, it is not . Obese is classification for a certain level of weight over a normal BMI.
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah excuses excuses blah blah blah blah blah

Being obese is being fat, period.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
So is the term "Frumpy" according to my wife.

So is pleasantly plump according to mine.

Am I fat? No dear, you are just pleasantly plump.

So I AM fat you lying bastage!!   :uhoh

Offline Mustaine

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 10:11:19 AM »
I'd hit it.
Genetically engineered in a lab, and raised by wolverines -- ]V[ E G A D E T ]-[
AoM DFC ZLA BMF and a bunch of other acronyms.

Offline Skyeho

• Copper Member
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »
I applaud her for winning this beauty pagent and I am sure she has many special attributes that contributed to this success. However her weight is an issue seperate from winning the beauty pagent. She is however very overweight.

I am not skinny by any means but at the age of 46 I look better than have the "kids" I see roaming the malls. I exercise 5-6 days a week and eat healthy for the most part.  Beer being my biggest vice.

It scares me to think that being obese has become the norm and an acceptable part of society. Working in a hospital I see men and women hospitilized weighing in at 600 or more pounds.  Bariatric surgery is the fasted growing field in medicine today. Have we just reached a point where willpower and selfcontrol has been thrown to away to be replaced by pills and surgery?  Obesity related health problems dominate our health care system.

To make matters worse these people often end up  on Medicare  because they can't work anymore and are now a burden on society.  YOUR tax dollars hard at work.  :mad:
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.