Author Topic: Views on 9-11  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
Re: Views on 9-11
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2008, 06:03:11 AM »
No prob, but it is a lot of material to digest; However, it really does show a lot of Pro-Saddam U.S. involvment.

Like what?
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #106 on: September 08, 2008, 07:48:54 AM »
Yeah I saw it was a question. And how did we help him rise to power? Tell me what I wrote that suggested that.

ask and ye shall recieve:::::::::::::::"""Its true that during his war again Iran, remember?, the US did supply him with some unarmed helicopters and trucks, as well as some Intel on the disposition of Iranian forces. But compared to the support and arms he got from the Soviets, from France, and from his Arab brothers, the US assistance was a drop in the bucket."""""

a drop in the bucket, but help nonetheless. :aok
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline MiloMorai

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: September 08, 2008, 08:04:48 AM »
Has anyone heard of a person linked to AlQueda that was working with/for US intelligence at the time of 9/11?

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: September 08, 2008, 08:07:37 AM »
a drop in the bucket, but help nonetheless.

Usually when someone says we helped Iraq, they try to make it sound like we gave them crap loads of support, sold them all their weapons systems etc. We did help, it's just that our help was very limited compared to the help they got from France and the Soviets. People usually fail to mention the help they got from France and the USSR as well.  :uhoh
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #109 on: September 08, 2008, 08:08:11 AM »
Has anyone heard of a person linked to AlQueda that was working with/for US intelligence at the time of 9/11?

Now that would be a major news scoop, but no, I haven't heard of it or any rumors.
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #110 on: September 08, 2008, 08:12:04 AM »
Usually when someone says we helped Iraq, they try to make it sound like we gave them crap loads of support, sold them all their weapons systems etc. We did help, it's just that our help was very limited compared to the help they got from France and the Soviets. People usually fail to mention the help they got from France and the USSR as well.  :uhoh

well, the help from the ussr, is obvious, as they had migs i think? i know they didn't get to use em, but they had them.

ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #111 on: September 08, 2008, 08:13:45 AM »
well, the help from the ussr, is obvious, as they had migs i think? i know they didn't get to use em, but they had them.

They had lots of Soviet built equipment, MiG's, Su's, T-55's, T-72's, AAA guns, SAMs, AK-47's etc etc. They also had a limited number of Mirage fighters as I recall.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #112 on: September 08, 2008, 09:46:02 AM »
OY! There will always be those that see ebil guberment doing stuff like 9-11. I LOVE a GOOD conspiracy (keyword here is GOOD . explosives in the buildings? nah did "someone" in the guberment KNOW it was gonna happen?   possibly. Did the guberment spin it to their own advantage and pass the ebil Patriot Act? ...definatly!
Did someone make off with a few HUNDRED million in gold?.....I think so.
Does the guberment feed us <dis>informtion and let rumors like explosives in the WTC perpetuate to keep attention off of things they DONT want us to know?....DEFINATLY.
IMNSHO I think that instead of looking for proff that "they" brought the buildings down we should be looking for what that whole heinous act and the ensuing conspiracy surrounding it is covering up.

ITs like the moon landing conspiracy crap. We shouldnt ask IF we went there we should be asking stuff like: what did we REALLY find there, Why havent we been back, Why the URGENCY to go back now? (prolly has to do with china and russia going back>.

oh and one last thing....why did building 7 collapse and none of the other surrounding buildings did?

A GOOD conspiracy IMNSHO isnt the obvious stuff you see on the surface, its several layers and various compartments BEHIND the obvious stuff. Like the creation of the patriot act and all the nice protective laws that strip our rights. THATS what ppl should be looking at.

and just incase PLEASE dont believe that loose change video. these guys cant even get their facts right. for instance: in the video they claim that in 1947<yr migh be off> that a B-52 crashed into the empire state building and it still stood....a B-52!!!??  it was a twin engined B-25 A HUGE difference.
The only reason I post this is because people see this video and believe everything. I'm not saying that EVERYthing they say is wrong, just that their facts are skewered to fit their hypothesis.
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline FrodeMk3

• Gold Member
« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »
Like what?

Usually when someone says we helped Iraq, they try to make it sound like we gave them crap loads of support, sold them all their weapons systems etc. We did help, it's just that our help was very limited compared to the help they got from France and the Soviets. People usually fail to mention the help they got from France and the USSR as well.  

These two questions' are probably best answered by this: We were able to help the Iraqi's, not with supplying them directly with our own munitions (Which would have shown the U.S. as not being neutral, as we claimed) but by giving them money-including U.S. taxpayer backed loans-to buy more weapons' from countries' who would sell to them. And perhaps the most important aid that we gave them, and something which Iran couldn't get (Unless the USSR gave them the same help) was the use of our intelligence to help Saddam's general staff. And don't forget our efforts' to curtail Arms shipments to Iran, as well. That's quite a bit of help, when you take into account that it was a semi-clandestine effort.

Offline Twister2

• Copper Member
« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

Donzo  the buildings fell at freefall speed, in less than two seconds the building was down,

i bet if you think about it you can answer your own question.

I don't post much on the boards but when idiots speak out about "explosives" in the trade centers It makes my head hurt. It was a pancake collapse starting at the impact areas where the steel was weakened by the intense heat. Extensive studies have been done to prove this. Weight of the floor is suppose to transfer to the support system of the building then transferred to the ground. When all the weight hit the floor below it collapsed as each floor collapsed the weight increased and the speed of collapse increased. If you believe it was explosives you have no common sense. Or you could just be trying to piss people off as you have me.

THE INSTIGATORS
Death to smileys.
Brad(twister2)

Offline Hornet33

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2008, 11:21:59 AM »
The people that talk of explosives having brought the buildings down have ZERO knowledge of explosives. That much is in evidence by their own comments on the subject.

Anyone with knowledge and experiance dealing with explosives can and will tell you there is NO WAY those buildings could have came down like they did if explosives were used to do it.

The morons that say they "heard" explosions don't know what their talking about either. What they heard was the sudden over pressure of the air being forced out of those buildings as they came down. Air traveling that fast will create an explosive sound, but it's not due to a chemical explosive being set off.

I really like the Popular Mechanics show they did were they brought in humdreds of 3rd party experts in the fields of explosives, architecture, building engineers, construction workers, fire marshals, airline pilots, and a host of others to debunk all the conspiracy theorys, and even then those idiots still believe in their little fantasy of the evil government did the whole thing.
AHII Con 2006, HiTech, "This game is all about pissing off the other guy!!"

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2008, 11:31:34 AM »
stop discusing it?  ya thats the thing to do, ignore the fact that someone in our government mudererd our friends and family, it does not matter why they did it but that fact that they did, the fact that they went down is the only reason we went to war, they F#@king lied to us they still are lying to us, they have killed NO murdererd us
and you want to stop talking about it, ya thats excactly what they want us to do,

while they make "silver dollars" of the twin towers, and sell them at the low price of ,           more ways to make money off of our dead.

wake the F......... up.

Ahahahaha!!!  Another nutbag reveals himself. Time to learn how to use the ignore list.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline cpxxx

• Gold Member
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »
I never understood the conspiracy theorists. Two planes flew into the WTC. We all saw the pictures. They burned and collapsed. It seems people can't even believe their own eyes.

What if it hadn't been filmed? Well then we get the Pentagon and United 93 version. 'There was no plane'. People have even written books saying no plane hit the Pentagon. Even though I can google up actual pictures of aircraft parts in the Pentagon in the time it takes to type the words and there are literally hundreds of unbiased witnesses who saw the airliner.

The 9/11 conspiracies are easily the most stupid and moronic conspiracy theories around. Not only that, they are insulting to the dead and bereaved, not to mention the injured and traumatised.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2008, 11:59:04 AM »
The 9/11 conspiracies are easily the most stupid and moronic conspiracy theories around. Not only that, they are insulting to the dead and bereaved, not to mention the injured and traumatised.

Indeed.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline FX1

• Silver Member
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2008, 12:20:07 PM »
My question is building 7

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1748490919362773283&vt=lf&hl=en

No jet fuel and really no real answer why it would fall.. Guess i was really bored one night and did some digging but its a good question.