Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5604 times)

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2008, 02:47:23 PM »
Show where the media went to this same trouble to try to smear Obama.

Rev Wright, which was NOT his doing is one example. False, stupid moronic and idiotic associations with terrorist. You need more? Because McCain used a LOT of them in his goal to run a "clean camp". "I hit you, but I want a clean camp, don't hit me back..." McCain, Paline and Reps are childish hypocrites and cry babies. Point being there are plenty that Obama went through.

I loathe Paline as for someone who's good with body language and detecting lies, she's full up to her ears with tells. She has a pile of tells, even more then McCain, who's fakeish forced smiles tells big stories. Both of them, habitual liars.

Paline is used to using her looks to cover up she's just full of crap and self.
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2008, 02:49:23 PM »
Only if one communicates with their God by speaking in tounges!

:devil

Ys know SkyRock, I personally don't care for your in-game or ch 200 persona. But here, removing the tripe, you make some very valid points,...excluding the tripe. :)

Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2008, 02:54:11 PM »
Show where the media went to this same trouble to try to smear Obama.

Rev Wright, which was NOT his doing is one example. False, stupid moronic and idiotic associations with terrorist. You need more? Because McCain used a LOT of them in his goal to run a "clean camp". "I hit you, but I want a clean camp, don't hit me back..." McCain, Paline and Reps are childish hypocrites and cry babies. Point being there are plenty that Obama went through.

The mud has been slinging both ways from the start. What I was talking about was the media's campaign to smear Palin, we haven't seen that same effort towards Obama from the media. Sorry, I should have been more clear.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2008, 07:41:12 PM »
The mud has been slinging both ways from the start. What I was talking about was the media's campaign to smear Palin, we haven't seen that same effort towards Obama from the media. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

you ever watch the fox news channels?

get a grip..they are all over obama....
or Rush Limburger?  media guy...
or Beck... is it Glenn?   he runneth at the mouth quite a bit about Obama

there are plenty of trash talkers on both sides of the media spinner party

just a little more cheese for the winers needed on the right hand side

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #154 on: September 15, 2008, 07:45:02 PM »

Rush and Glen Beck are not reporters they are entertainers. Big dif, but you knew that already.
See Rule #4

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #155 on: September 15, 2008, 07:47:01 PM »

No, I don't watch the news on TV. However, there are more left wing television news outlets than right wing. In fact, most of the media (TV and other wise) is left wing. The one place the left doesn't dominate the media is radio talk show.

I'm guessing I might have picked up an intardnet stalker.  :uhoh
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #156 on: September 15, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »
Ys know SkyRock, I personally don't care for your in-game or ch 200 persona. But here, removing the tripe, you make some very valid points,...excluding the tripe. :)

thanks

here you remove it, kinda gross!!!

:devil

:noid

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #157 on: September 15, 2008, 07:57:47 PM »
Rush and Glen Beck are not reporters they are entertainers. Big dif, but you knew that already.

I wasn't going to bother mentioning that......I'm pretty sure it will just go over his head anyways.  :uhoh

:D

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #158 on: September 15, 2008, 08:12:19 PM »
No, I don't watch the news on TV. However, there are more left wing television news outlets than right wing. In fact, most of the media (TV and other wise) is left wing. The one place the left doesn't dominate the media is radio talk show.

I'm guessing I might have picked up an intardnet stalker.  :uhoh

Nah you're not my type

you believe too much of your own bs
and you still only pick and choose parts of posts to answer...too ah - feared - to actually respond to the actual post - you are a twister of words - is that speaking in Tongues?  Also, you seem to respond to my posts much more often than any others - seems like you are experiencing a little bit of projection manifestation of personality....
So maybe in Tongue speak, you can communicate with your inner child and one of you two can grow up and actually make a post that actually has some merit

how long does one wait for the one line response with an emoticon at the end?
over 5000 posts....jeez you ever leave your bedroom to do other stuff besides play internet games and post on bulletin boards?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #159 on: September 15, 2008, 08:15:23 PM »

hint

Rush has a radio show -- media outlet

Beck had a show on cable news --media outlet...
Tell elfie his one liners are stale, his emoticons are weak..and he needs a life outside of this bbs... he is starting to believe himself

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »
and you still only pick and choose parts of posts to answer...too ah - feared - to actually respond to the actual post - you are a twister of words - is that speaking in Tongues?  Also, you seem to respond to my posts much more often than any others - seems like you are experiencing a little bit of projection manifestation of personality....

I respond to those that respond to me. It's called communicating. :)

What is your fascination with my post count? And why are you trying to tell me how to post? :)

Do a search in the O'Club if you want to know what speaking in tongues is. ;)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2008, 08:17:00 PM »
hint

Tell elfie his one liners are stale, his emoticons are weak..and he needs a life outside of this bbs... he is starting to believe himself

Yup...intardnet stalker.  :uhoh

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2008, 08:22:01 PM »
hint

Still not news people who claim "pure as the driven snow". Once again, you knew this. Tell me, is Chris Matthews bias or his buddy Kieth Olbermann?
Ohh wait pulled for being over the top.... my bad. :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 08:36:40 PM by Bronk »
See Rule #4

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2008, 08:27:14 PM »
Yup...intardnet stalker.  :uhoh
seems yes you are

try not to respond....do the 12 step--find the door - go outside and see what life is like outside of this bbs

waits to see how long til the one liner and emoticon comes in...he can't help himself...
you still by the way have yet to ever respond to a full post - you pick and choose sections of a post and throw a one liner it it
sort of like a Pharisee....  heyzoos would not approve.... but like most in here who spout off how much of a follower of heyzoos they are ...you are only a follower of the practice of heyzoos..if it fits your current state of mind....  

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2008, 08:35:54 PM »
Still not news people who claim "pure as the driven snow". Once again, you knew this. Tell me is Chris Matthews bias or his buddy Kieth Olbermann?
Ohh wait pulled for being over the top.... my bad. :rolleyes:

if the media outlet claims they are pure as snow...if they say or point out something bad about republicans ...they are wrong?
Did you know about the Obama tie in to the deals in Chicago - reznick was it?
How did you find it out?
Was it from a pure as snow media outlet?  You are crying over spilled milk....
Chris Matthews made his career out of Clinton's little ...I did not have sex .... he was a little biased on that, he called him a liar... now he likes Obama...go figure.. he made his own choice...
Jeez..the news is the news... cable channels are full of news and talk programs that lean to the right and full of programs that lean to the left...
they are media... How many papers does Rupert Murdoch own? which way do they lean?