Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5608 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #195 on: September 16, 2008, 01:36:41 AM »
repubs are just wicked scared that Palin will comeout of this the way she came in, light as a pancake and with no protien! :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #196 on: September 16, 2008, 02:20:32 AM »
The mud has been slinging both ways from the start. What I was talking about was the media's campaign to smear Palin, we haven't seen that same effort towards Obama from the media. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Ok show me where the media is slamming Paline.
As I see it, so far she's gotten more coverage in the last week then other peeps in the last months. None of it I saw was slamming Paline. Although I have seen some media pointing out her lies etc.. is that what you call bad media? Hey, if a person is full of crap, a  person is full of crap. Paline is full of crap. And it's her own mouth and her own patting herself on the back for half truths that gains her that attention. As McCain see it, it doesn't matter, as long as it keeps him from answering to questions about real issues, he's happy as a lark.

IMO Paline is just a part of smoke and mirrors, when HE gets elected you have to remember, all she's going to do is sit there on her butt, with no powers to do much more then pick her nose. She's camping like it's her getting elected president, she's not, until he dies she's just a no power lamer sitting in a corner.

The only thing that woman talks about is what she did in Alaska,.. and those are dripping with half truths and nonsense. Doesn't take more then 5 minutes to find the realism in her stories about herself. Obama does have more experience with making choices with larger numbers of people. She's just a circus geek.

~A
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #197 on: September 16, 2008, 07:31:51 AM »
I don't attack Christians... i do attack bigots, racists, and people who because they think that being a christian means forcing their beliefs on society as a whole is the only way... spreading the gospel is ok with me... just don't force it down the throat of someone who doesn't quite agree with your definition of a christian..
Some of the biggest hypocrites i have ever know sit in the front row of church, and some... stand behind the pulpit.. any one who goes around quoting verse and saying they will pray for me... well... go ahead, thats your right, ...but please do it in another room...

So now I'm either a bigot, a racist, forcing my beliefs on others or maybe all 3?

Sadly, that part in bold can be true sometimes.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #198 on: September 16, 2008, 07:34:55 AM »
Ok show me where the media is slamming Paline.
As I see it, so far she's gotten more coverage in the last week then other peeps in the last months. None of it I saw was slamming Paline. Although I have seen some media pointing out her lies etc.. is that what you call bad media? Hey, if a person is full of crap, a  person is full of crap. Paline is full of crap. And it's her own mouth and her own patting herself on the back for half truths that gains her that attention. As McCain see it, it doesn't matter, as long as it keeps him from answering to questions about real issues, he's happy as a lark.

IMO Paline is just a part of smoke and mirrors, when HE gets elected you have to remember, all she's going to do is sit there on her butt, with no powers to do much more then pick her nose. She's camping like it's her getting elected president, she's not, until he dies she's just a no power lamer sitting in a corner.

The only thing that woman talks about is what she did in Alaska,.. and those are dripping with half truths and nonsense. Doesn't take more then 5 minutes to find the realism in her stories about herself. Obama does have more experience with making choices with larger numbers of people. She's just a circus geek.

~A

Here's a partial list of things that have been reported about her, some true, some not.

http://explorations.chasrmartin.com/2008/09/06/palin-rumors/#respond

There has been many things here on this board that have been discussed about her. Things that were in the media. Have you not been keeping up?
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #199 on: September 16, 2008, 07:57:03 AM »
newbie.. supporter or not of osamabama... you seem to be giving him a pass on what you claim are violations of your core beliefs on religion...  you said..

"I don't attack Christians... i do attack bigots, racists, and people who because they think that being a christian means forcing their beliefs on society as a whole"

Now, I think that the rev wright and his church... which osamabama attended for 20 years and..  which is "christian"  and racist bigoted and forcing it's beliefs on a whole segment of society.. well.. I just think it is odd that you spend so much energy trying to trash Palin when I do not recall you doing the same when osamabama was outed for being a member of the racist bigot church where....  of all things..  he looked at the head racist and bigot as a "mentor" 

It was at least a dozen times worse than any mild christian Palin belief.   

Why do you give osambama a pass on a much much worse example of what you supposedly hate?

I would say that to you  "the end justifies the means" in this case at least and that you are leaning so far left that you can't enter a doorway without hitting the frame...  and.. worse..

you either don't know it or are being dishonest about it.. not sure what is worse.

lazs

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #200 on: September 16, 2008, 09:12:20 AM »
I usually just walk through a wall. Door frames are much harder to repair.

Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #201 on: September 16, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »
newbie.. supporter or not of osamabama... you seem to be giving him a pass on what you claim are violations of your core beliefs on religion...  you said..

"I don't attack Christians... i do attack bigots, racists, and people who because they think that being a christian means forcing their beliefs on society as a whole"

Now, I think that the rev wright and his church... which osamabama attended for 20 years and..  which is "christian"  and racist bigoted and forcing it's beliefs on a whole segment of society.. well.. I just think it is odd that you spend so much energy trying to trash Palin when I do not recall you doing the same when osamabama was outed for being a member of the racist bigot church where....  of all things..  he looked at the head racist and bigot as a "mentor" 

It was at least a dozen times worse than any mild christian Palin belief.   

Why do you give osambama a pass on a much much worse example of what you supposedly hate?

I would say that to you  "the end justifies the means" in this case at least and that you are leaning so far left that you can't enter a doorway without hitting the frame...  and.. worse..

you either don't know it or are being dishonest about it.. not sure what is worse.

lazs

Actually Laz, I never participated in a discussion about Wright - I never read anything on here to discuss--I am quite sure there was something on here ..but I never read it..thus no posts
per Wright - he is a reverse bigot and I would never support him...he is no different than Farakhan in my opinion, but forced his beliefs on society as a whole is a little bit of a stretch... There is a white catholic priest in chicago that causes more racial problems than that guy ever did ...and is just as much a problem as any white racist in a robe... I agree with people like Bill Cosby who say - get ur donut off the couch and quit your whining... but I also think that apples to any race..there are plenty of white and mexican and asian...and more ... that abuse the system, use christianity as their sword of justification ... KKK comes to mind...
Are there any videos out there of Rev Wright pontificating while Obama was a member? There might be.. i have never seen one.. doesn't mean there aren't... And i agree, if Obama was a participant in such ditrates, he should admit it publicly, or at least have someone come up with actual proof..
i certainly am not going to apologize for him.. i am not my brothers keeper, Sadly, Rev Wright has done a lot of good for his community, power of the press and power of notoriety went to his head, and the reverse bigot showed through.
I went to a few young communist meetings when i was in college...does that make me a commie? 

She believes she talks in tongue - or at least she did.... that the spirit of god speaks through her....
Scarier than anything Obama or Biden have ever done or will do...

osamabama.... <-- curious -- are you calling him a terrorist - or - a closet muslim?- or - do you not know how to type?..
If it is because he is black..then w t h ... just say so

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 10:05:04 AM by Nwbie »
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #202 on: September 16, 2008, 12:10:59 PM »
She believes she talks in tongue - or at least she did.... that the spirit of god speaks through her....
Scarier than anything Obama or Biden have ever done or will do...

LOL.. man; you are a pretty pitiful tool if you believe that.
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #203 on: September 16, 2008, 12:12:05 PM »
nwbie, what is your opinion of the obama-Wright connection?

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #204 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
LOL.. man; you are a pretty pitiful tool if you believe that.

how so?

You think a rational human being speaks in tongue --that the holy spirit is speaking through them? is a rational person?

and you call me a pitiful tool?

lol

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #205 on: September 16, 2008, 12:21:03 PM »
The church she was in was not 'one of those' rabid barking mad sects that does the speaking in tongues stuff. Of course, if you'd done yer homework instead of spewing the regurgitated crap you ate up with relish, you'd know that.

But, why would you? Yer justa tool.

;)

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #206 on: September 16, 2008, 12:30:44 PM »
The church she was in was not 'one of those' rabid barking mad sects that does the speaking in tongues stuff. Of course, if you'd done yer homework instead of spewing the regurgitated crap you ate up with relish, you'd know that.

But, why would you? Yer justa tool.

;)

lol

typical ....what playground you going to next to call names and stomp off in anger? 
And, yeah she did, and uhh if she went to such a church and someone started babbling and she looked on in rapture as the person spoke the words of the holy spirits......................  not rational...

« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 12:36:10 PM by Nwbie »

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #207 on: September 16, 2008, 12:48:40 PM »
And, yeah she did, and uhh if she went to such a church and someone started babbling and she looked on in rapture as the person spoke the words of the holy spirits......................  not rational...

WTF is that supposed to mean?
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #208 on: September 16, 2008, 12:53:05 PM »
Do all liberals believe that someone must be religion free if they are to serve the state? What a serious distortion of the 1st amendment.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #209 on: September 16, 2008, 12:54:02 PM »
nwbie, what is your opinion of the obama-Wright connection?

Obama needed to align with a passionate Preacher like Wright because Obamas' constituency expected nothing less than that type of alignment or Obama would be considered an outsider -- a lackey to whites..  The cook county democratic organization has become nothing more than a reverse of what it was 20 years ago... whites controlled it then - lots of corruption and good old boy favors... today.. the blacks control it... lots of corruption and good old boy favors... They still have to do the same old .. Hey - I'm like you - I can relate - song and dance... like when Reagan glad handed with Jerry Falwell - you do know Ronnie hated doing that right? -
As for Obama saying wright was a mentor... bet he wishes he could take that back .. but i also think he meant as being active in the community.. pushing people up to gain self respect - to move on to a better life...  lots of anger in the black community - lots deserved.. but anger that at some point needs to be let go of... you can't reverse history...

like Al Gore -- chad issues - I bet his anger disapeared on 9-11, I can just Imagine his thought processes that morning--Thank jod i lost the election... cuz this is a cluster****...................