Author Topic: Kind of a damning article on Palin  (Read 5600 times)

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
Re: Kind of a damning article on Palin
« Reply #180 on: September 15, 2008, 09:42:57 PM »
Dude
no need to pray for me...i am not born again...i been born along time ago..i go regular. i participate, i discuss, i do not..pontificate...I come from a pretty goofy family life myself...happened a long time ago..
I am not stalking you dude...you take my posts...throw a one liner down - I respond..then you respond with ...stalker...jeez oh man...get a grip...your weak attempts at brushing aside the truth..by using emoticons, one liners, weak attempts at - hey look -he is a nut-- are weak, immature and full of bs
you again, refuse to address the posts - but lay out the hey feel sorry for me i was abused and now i have Jesus...I could care less....great for you...if that brings you out of the meetings that you must go to 4 times a week..then H - good for you...hope your life is better off...thank jod people like obama were around to try to make it better for abused kids and screwed up foster care programs...cuz it sure wasn't the non-community organizer crowd... do you get it?

You completely misunderstand my entire post, completely. :)

Nothing I posted was to generate pity from anyone, it was merely to show that my heavenly Father has been far better to me than my earthly fathers.

Like I said before, I'll pray for you.  :)
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #181 on: September 15, 2008, 09:49:59 PM »
This is the most i've seen NwBie post in one day ever.
Well when a  woman rep VP nominee puts your pink frillies in a twist...what else is lib to do?  ;)
See Rule #4

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #182 on: September 15, 2008, 09:52:49 PM »
Well when a  woman rep VP nominee puts your pink frillies in a twist...what else is lib to do?  ;)

Attack Christians?  :uhoh

:D
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #183 on: September 15, 2008, 09:53:49 PM »
See Rule #4

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #184 on: September 15, 2008, 09:57:25 PM »
LMAO I just noticed Nwbie's loc, figures.
See Rule #4

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #185 on: September 15, 2008, 09:59:18 PM »

Send in another Christian..

.. with the remote!

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #186 on: September 15, 2008, 10:03:23 PM »

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #187 on: September 15, 2008, 11:12:08 PM »
Ahh, the time tested argument that because one has religious beliefs that they are automatically whackjobs.  :aok

umm no.. There is a difference in people that live their "own" lives by their religious beliefs and then those that try to force them on others. One is a normal person the other is a whackjob..
"strafing"

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #188 on: September 15, 2008, 11:19:09 PM »
works both ways, there 'whackjob'. when shown respect; return it.

don't matter a bit if you worship christ, little green men or a community organizer with a messiah complex...

toss crap at any of 'em yer likely to get it tossed back or turned into a toad.

<ribbit>
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #189 on: September 15, 2008, 11:58:17 PM »
umm no.. There is a difference in people that live their "own" lives by their religious beliefs and then those that try to force them on others. One is a normal person the other is a whackjob..
What would an example of this be?  What belief is being forced on you?
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #190 on: September 16, 2008, 12:04:56 AM »
Why should she have known about what....one of the 4 meanings of the "Bush Doctrine"?

Was she supposed to guess at which version he was referring to?

Well,,, she is trying to be elected to the position of Vice President
Maybe ... ummm.. maybe she should know what she is supposed to be doing if she does get elected with McCain..
Not just one point,,,, she didn't know what the h he was talking about at all...

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #191 on: September 16, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »
This is the most i've seen NwBie post in one day ever.

I had to wait for a phone call - nothing good on the tube.. work went well - 6 new accounts today... a little pumped up... so i typed a lot.... you missed a good time tonight - wrag, spin, skip,. and sharp - laffed r arses off

ask wrag about his cattle prod story  :)

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »

Bronk

The bbs answer to Rush... spouts off...knows no one..., spouts off anyway

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2008, 12:18:47 AM »
Attack Christians?  :uhoh

:D

I don't attack Christians... i do attack bigots, racists, and people who because they think that being a christian means forcing their beliefs on society as a whole is the only way... spreading the gospel is ok with me... just don't force it down the throat of someone who doesn't quite agree with your definition of a christian..
Some of the biggest hypocrites i have ever know sit in the front row of church, and some... stand behind the pulpit.. any one who goes around quoting verse and saying they will pray for me... well... go ahead, thats your right, ...but please do it in another room...

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2008, 12:23:07 AM »
LMAO I just noticed Nwbie's loc, figures.

?

Your point?  Do you think i am an Obama supporter?  Why? Because i live in IL? Now that is funny... Generalizations will get you far in life...

Or because i am not -Lost in the hyperbole zone- cute, but lame....

you lean so far to the right ... you probably hit the side of the doorway a lot...