Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4201 times)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »
No, no, no.....you have it all wrong Bodhi. If you are a politician, especially a female one with children, it's innocent until accused.  :uhoh
Hmm, now she knows what Hillary has gone thru.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2008, 11:09:11 PM »
Whats it say around its neck

'In God We Trust. All others, cash please & in small bills.'
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2008, 11:21:16 PM »
The one you worship. If you don't already have one, one will be appointed for you. Let me run off a copy for you...

(Image removed from quote.)

:rofl
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2008, 11:22:26 PM »
Hmm, now she knows what Hillary has gone thru.

I don't know that Hillary has had to put up with crap to the same extent that Palin has already......
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2008, 11:37:24 PM »
Can you prove that she used the email for government purposes?

humm its takes a rocket scientist to figure out that  what she was using  gov.sarah@yahoo and gov.palin@yahoo for.. and yes it can be proven all you have to do is look at the e-mails.
"strafing"

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »
I don't know that Hillary has had to put up with crap to the same extent that Palin has already......

uhhh where you been for the last 16 or so years?
lol...Hillary has had more press enemas than any woman in politics...not that they weren't brought on by her and bill...just that ...that statement is kinda lame ...stop the knee jerk defense mechanism.... discourse requires thought
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2008, 11:39:33 PM »
The only facts I see being slung around seem to support that she is what she portrays:  a hard working Mom, strong moral character, and someone who is kicking the hell out the old crooked bastards in her state.

Liberals like yourself seem to be concerned with slandering based on rumor, trying to ruin her family life, and basically spreading lies in an effort to discredit her so your blessed savior Obama might still get elected.

It's really sad how low you liberals will stoop to try and discredit this woman.

It's not rumor when it's fact.. Why is it you continue to claim it's a rumor when it not? Is it anything you don't want to believe equals rumor?
"strafing"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »
uhhh where you been for the last 16 or so years?
lol...Hillary has had more press enemas than any woman in politics...not that they weren't brought on by her and bill...just that ...that statement is kinda lame ...stop the knee jerk defense mechanism.... discourse requires thought

Hillary has been in politics for 16 years by your own admission.

Maybe this just wasn't clear enough? Sarah Palin has been in the national spotlight for approximately 3 weeks now? Look at the media blitz on her already. I sure don't recall that same kind of media blitz on Hillary during her first 3 weeks in politics. Hillary's daughter has generally been left out of the spotlight as well. We can't say the same for Sarah's children can we?

Maybe when Sarah Palin has been around for 16 years we can compare Hillary's first 16 years to Sarah's. :)

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2008, 11:43:52 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2008, 11:44:20 PM »
It's not rumor when it's fact.. Why is it you continue to claim it's a rumor when it not? Is it anything you don't want to believe equals rumor?

So far it is not fact that she used her yahoo mail for government purposes, that is only alleged at this point. However, it is fact that the yahoo mail was hacked. ;)

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2008, 11:44:40 PM »
No, no, no.....you have it all wrong Bodhi. If you are a politician, especially a female one with children, it's innocent until accused.  :uhoh

That's pretty funny coming from you..  :rofl
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #116 on: September 18, 2008, 11:46:25 PM »

doh!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:02:40 AM by SkyRock »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #117 on: September 18, 2008, 11:47:50 PM »
That's pretty funny coming from you..  :rofl

When have I ever supported anything other than innocent until proven guilty on this board? :)

*edit*

All politicians in this country seem to be guilty when accused by people on both sides of the fence. Is it right? Of course not, and that's what my post was alluding to.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:49:25 PM by Elfie »

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #118 on: September 18, 2008, 11:52:24 PM »
Hillary has been in politics for 16 years by your own admission.

Maybe this just wasn't clear enough? Sarah Palin has been in the national spotlight for approximately 3 weeks now? Look at the media blitz on her already. I sure don't recall that same kind of media blitz on Hillary during her first 3 weeks in politics. Hillary's daughter has generally been left out of the spotlight as well. We can't say the same for Sarah's children can we?

Maybe when Sarah Palin has been around for 16 years we can compare Hillary's first 16 years to Sarah's. :)
LOL... Elfie...don't dig the hole so deep...Hillary was married to Bill, he was the Governor of AR-Kansas -- they were getting enmas then...Blackwater...hear of it?...Press secretary ...suicide...hear of it? there is more ... ummmm... only 80 characters allowed..never mind...
Hillary has been poked and prodded for longer than Palin has been out of high school...stop yourself while you have a chance
I'm not defending her --I'm saying stop typing ... you are dangerously close to falling over on your right side ...put some pillows on the floor...Palin deserves all the scrutinity she gets...she said ok.I'll run as vp... if she has demons to hide...well then she is a dope for doing it...and McCain is a dope for picking her...don't worry...she will be fine, or not..she seems confident about it..you should too.

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »
So far it is not fact that she used her yahoo mail for government purposes, that is only alleged at this point. However, it is fact that the yahoo mail was hacked. ;)
Yeah by some college kid - who i hope gets nailed by the feds...but don't blame Obama or his camp, or say it was a darn flaming liberal....jeez it was a hacker...