Author Topic: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..  (Read 4188 times)

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
Re: The woman who might handel the nuke codes..
« Reply #150 on: September 19, 2008, 10:43:38 AM »
Horsepoop.

I refer you again to this site on Palin rumors: http://explorations.chasrmartin.com/2008/09/06/palin-rumors/

The guy has done a good job researching and supporting his conclusions with links. Unlike you, for example.

Librarian:

Alaskan secession:

Take 15 minutes, educate yourself and quit spreading manure.
are you sure the librarian was never fired?   :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #151 on: September 19, 2008, 10:50:44 AM »
Horsepoop.

I refer you again to this site on Palin rumors: http://explorations.chasrmartin.com/2008/09/06/palin-rumors/

The guy has done a good job researching and supporting his conclusions with links. Unlike you, for example.

Librarian:

Alaskan secession:

Take 15 minutes, educate yourself and quit spreading manure.

The group isn't a official political party that you can register to vote for. You can't register to vote as a AIP member.. lol The fact she was a registered Republican at the same time means nothing. Your registered political party doesn't change if you join some group with a political agenda. Maybe you should think about what you are actually posting rather than just taking some blog's post as fact.

You can only Register to vote as a Republican, Democrat or a Independent. That is unless Alaska has some special clause that I'm unaware of that allows you to register in a 4th party, but I highly doubt it. Even if you can, it doesn't mean she had to change her voter's registeration to be a member of the group.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:57:37 AM by crockett »
"strafing"

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #152 on: September 19, 2008, 10:56:50 AM »
are you sure the librarian was never fired?   :rofl

Are you sure she was?  :rofl

Are you sure you're not adopted?  :rofl

Are you sure your kids are actually yours?  :rofl

Just some silly questions to get the debate going  :aok

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #153 on: September 19, 2008, 10:57:05 AM »
There are links to source info in the blog. I assumed you wouldn't bother to read it and you'd just keep spreading horseshit.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #154 on: September 19, 2008, 11:03:41 AM »
There are links to source info in the blog. I assumed you wouldn't bother to read it and you'd just keep spreading horsepoop.

I did read them.. it went to another blog and the only proof they showed was her voters registration card. That's not proof that she wasn't part of the group, it just shows she wasn't a registered for them as a voter. Like Ron Paul for example he's registered as a Republican but he's a Libertarian or so he claims.
"strafing"

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: September 19, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »
How about a newspaper that hates her as much as you do?

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/04/us/politics/04party.html?ref=politics

Ms. Palin remained a Republican and never joined the Alaskan Independence Party,
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #156 on: September 19, 2008, 12:01:04 PM »

Right wing scandal sheet!!!!! Right crochet?
See Rule #4

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #157 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:33 PM »

That's all I asked for, is a real source of proof. I have no problems admitting I was wrong on a issue if it can be proven to me with a legit source. So she wasn't an official member, but she still attended meetings and even seems to support them in the video she did for them. So she wasn't "officially" a member but it doesn't mean she didn't support them. If she had no affiliation with them, why would she do a video for their conference and why did she attend the meetings?

It's like I said in using Ron Paul as an example.. He calls himself a Libertarian but he's officially in the Republican party. Just because she's a registered Republican doesn't mean she still didn't support them. Hell her husband was a member for what 7 years? That's a little too close to the home to claim she had nothing to do with them..  ;)
"strafing"

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #158 on: September 19, 2008, 12:59:38 PM »
Are you sure she was?  :rofl

Are you sure you're not adopted?  :rofl

Are you sure your kids are actually yours?  :rofl

Just some silly questions to get the debate going  :aok
no answer? :rofl  Are scared of the answer?  :rofl

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #159 on: September 20, 2008, 09:59:15 AM »
wow.. if the new york times says it then it is gospel to crock-it and skycrock...

This is funny tho..  even having a husband who was in a secessionist group makes her more likeable not less...  Her being the victim of a scumbag hacker.. the kind that give us all the virus crap we deal with.. makes her the good guy not the hacker and those not blaming him.

bongboy.. I said bet the farm.. what part of that did you not understand?  It is not "my dad can beat up your dad"  it is "considering what may dad at 80 can do.. compared to say..  you...  I would not think 72 is that old"

Most likely voters feel the same.. not mush headed pot heads who won't vote anyway... real people.

Keep telling the voters what idiots they are..  It worked out so well for you against Bush... both times.

Keep putting forth a candidate that is a sleazy commie lawyer and sneers at "flyover country"..  It worked out so well against Bush.. both times...

Keep attacking Palin because she is tooooo normal.. tooo much like the rest of us hicks and not like barbera streisand or matt damon...  Not enough of a liberal senator type who knows how to metrosexual out with the best of em.

You guys have the formula down pat.

lazs

Offline Dago

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: September 20, 2008, 10:00:31 AM »
Crockett is either Rosie O'Donnell, or 14 years old.  I haven't figured out which.
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: September 20, 2008, 12:09:58 PM »
That's all I asked for, is a real source of proof.

Not surprising that you trust one of the most biased papers in the country as a "real source".

So she wasn't an official member, but she still attended meetings and even seems to support them in the video she did for them.

Did you read the whole article?

Ms. Palin remained a Republican and never joined the Alaskan Independence Party, but returned to its convention in 2006 to speak as candidate for governor. After she had been elected, she recorded a video greeting that was played at the party convention this year. “Good luck on a successful and inspiring convention,” she said. “Keep up the good work, and God bless you.”

I challenge YOU to find evidence from a "real source" that she regularly attended meetings. She spoke to them as governor and she welcomed their convention. It's what governors do; they promote meetings where people are spending money in the state economy.

Further, you don't seem to be aware of the party principles. It is more focused on state's rights and state sovereignity than secession. Hell, Jefferson and many of the founding fathers were focused on the exact same thing when they set up this government. You think that's a bad thing?

Hell her husband was a member for what 7 years? That's a little too close to the home to claim she had nothing to do with them..  ;)

Yet the Libbies easily dismiss The Obamessiah, with his wife and children, attending Rev. Wright's extremely racist church. Dismiss the close to home claim by Obamessiah himself that "“For 20 years, Rev. Wright has been a ‘friend, mentor and pastor.’ (February 5, 2007)

What's worse you think? The husband of the potential Veep being a 7 year member of a state's rights party in the mold of Jefferson or the actual candidate for President himself claiming a demonstrated extreme racist as his friend, mentor and pastor of 20 years?

You people are a bunch of lemmings.

Check my sig block.

Offline Animl

• Copper Member
      • Animal Tactics
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2008, 12:55:52 PM »
What's funny is the Libbies focusing on Palin and ignoring that their minions broke the law beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Imagine just for a second that this turns out like Watergate and the hackers are traced to the Obamessiah. Proud moment, eh?

Your thought process is very scewed and weighted, and obvious. Nonsense, all of it.
The last 8 years how many reps were indited? We can on and on if you like but the Rep party is well beyond limits and what's acceptable. If anyone is ignoring facts it's the Rep Neo Trekkies. Victory over truth is what they are ALL about,...McCain been lying his ars off this whole election trying to get crap on Obama dirtier then Reps,.. that's goig to be hard to do since he bases none of it on fact,...pure made up BS.. He' s a liar and so is Paline, both lying their arses off left and right. He'll she's under investigation before she even gets elected. DUH!!!!
Animl (from the ashes of Air Warrior nation) http://home.comcast.net/~animl/

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #163 on: September 20, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »
Your thought process is very scewed and weighted, and obvious. Nonsense, all of it.
The last 8 years how many reps were indited? We can on and on if you like but the Rep party is well beyond limits and what's acceptable. If anyone is ignoring facts it's the Rep Neo Trekkies. Victory over truth is what they are ALL about,...McCain been lying his ars off this whole election trying to get crap on Obama dirtier then Reps,.. that's goig to be hard to do since he bases none of it on fact,...pure made up BS.. He' s a liar and so is Paline, both lying their arses off left and right. He'll she's under investigation before she even gets elected. DUH!!!!

Nothing personal but I find it amazing you know how to use a computer.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Donzo

• Gold Member
      • http://www.bops.us
« Reply #164 on: September 20, 2008, 01:03:29 PM »
...McCain been lying his ars off this whole election trying to get crap on Obama dirtier then Reps,..

Examples?