Author Topic: Preprosterous IL-2 Accusation  (Read 4624 times)

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
Re: Preprosterous IL-2 Accusation
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 04:37:22 AM »
lol, i think it was a couple of days ago someone on bish was saying you were cheating lynx because your il-2 took lots of hits to shootdown. Lots of people corrected him :) Can't remember the guy's name though.

Is it just me that can read it was heavyD65 in that screenshot? :D
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 06:19:05 AM »
 :rofl Lynx clubbing baby seals again  :rofl
Lighten up Francis

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 06:43:10 AM »
Call the wambulance Nice find :salute

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 06:44:42 AM »
Hey lads thanks for the support  :aok  but I wasn't seeking adulation or confirmation of my <cough> angelic status  :D  It was late when I posted and I kind of missed the point I was trying to make. 

Not that I'm sucking up to HTC but I support their policy where the "C" word is banded about.  When you have the blind leading the blind it's not good for business.  These feeble minded folk should just keep their gobs shut instead of confirming their utter stupidity by opening it.  The part I find funny yet very sad in the screen shot is, when asked if he'd heard of stick scaling he replies something to the effect of no, and he doesn't need it to play a fair game.  I mean ffs how stupid can you get :frown:  That screen shot is a prime example of the kind of folk that scream the "C" word.  It's easy for me to say these guys are intellectually challenged but what it boils down to is idleness.  To lazy to read up.  To lazy to fathom out <using my famous line now>  "How did he do that".

Have seen lots of freaky stuff in AH and 99.9% of the time it's internet, lag, packet lose, server related.  Eye brow raising for sure but nothing malicious.  Infact in all the time I've been here I've only seen 3 chaps from the same squad being out of order and they've lasted but a couple of sorties before the ban.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 07:01:28 AM by LYNX »

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 06:56:12 AM »
So, uh, do you use stick scaler or not?

:noid

lol  na man.  I use the force. :aok

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 07:10:11 AM »
i was defending a vbase one nite, parked in the dugout by the map room,in a panzer, and waiting for the M3. When this tiger spawns in and and starts shooting at me and he's hitting in from of me into the dugout. I get him ranged and kill him in a couple of shots. And he gets on 200 and said rounds were bouncing off me, and he sees hit sprites :lol He called me the "C" word for a hour. :lol i just sat there racking up kills from gvs and planes alike. They were crashing into trees, towering out, ditching..you name it.
I hardly ever get in a GV..i hate em', but i had 10 or 12 kills before they got me.  :lol
Lighten up Francis

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 08:34:25 AM »
I love how LYNX is having a PM conversation with someone and continues to make kills without interruption.  Makes 2 kills without even pausing the conversation!   :rofl :rofl :rofl   HeavyD, that's how good of a pilot LYNX is.  Lynx has been around the block a few times in this game, and he's the wrong guy to pick a fight with.

You know your good when you can do all that and eat lunch at the same time.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »
Heavy D wasn't so wrong. IL2 probly most luved plane in the game right now. Compare to the least luved plane in the game, the Stuka. This game does have extreme bias.

How to be a flight ace:
1) Stick scaling!
2) Flying Htc's 'favorites' like the Aceshigh la7 or Aceshigh yak9u...
3) Are we sure that 'instant' sliders for trim can't be used to give extra turning?
4) AH ommits varriables like 'radiator' temp, since yaks and la's would be overheating within 5mins of flight at full throttle. Non realistic mode favors their stuff.
Lets add...
How to be a GV ace:
1) Put "Short range' view on, Shift f1? If not, you won't even see their tank when its in the open.
2) Mess with your graphics settings so you don't see trees. Xray vission tech here.

"Aces High"? How about "StickscalingFavorites High"?   :rolleyes:
Disclaimer: the above statements were directly called for by the thread.

*Edit: i took out the  :rofl and put in a  :rolleyes: instead.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:24:39 AM by Schlowy »
if the BoB is proof the spitty was better, then the Battle of Dieppe is proof the 109 was better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid
Shane said in game 'oh the nazi kid' referring to me...
Lynx got in it saying 'yawn' and then calling me 'tw@' again...
I got chat

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 10:30:16 AM »
Do you even play this game?  Juddging from your list I can't see how someone so ill-informed actually plays this game.

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 10:37:00 AM »
Heavy D wasn't so wrong. IL2 probly most luved plane in the game right now.(this is one for the Snailman) Compare to the least luved plane in the game, the Stuka. This game does have extreme bias. Not forgeting the extremly challenged :confused:

How to be a flight ace:
1) Stick scaling!Available to all if you read the opening thread.  The pasted quote even referes to "why" it's there.  Part of the customer care you ding bat
2) Flying Htc's 'favorites' like the Aceshigh la7 or Aceshigh yak9u... go land a 7 kill sortie in a yak ....ya can't can ya
3) Are we sure that 'instant' sliders for trim can't be used to give extra turning?
Lets add...Never been around stick scaling so I would suspect "trim" is beyond ya
How to be a GV ace:
1) Put "Short range' view on, Shift f1? If not, you won't even see their tank when its in the open.Was designed for aircraft to see GV's.  Mostly for folk who have low end graphic cards.  Customer care you ding bat
2) Mess with your graphics settings so you don't see trees. Xray vission tech here.You don't play AH anymore do ya and if you do you don't even BOTHER to read the update info's.  That was fixed some time ago

"Aces High"? How about "StickscalingFavorites High"?   :rolleyes:
Disclaimer: the above statements were directly called for by the thread.

*Edit: i took out the  :rofl and put in a  :rolleyes: instead.

And here we have another one  :rofl

Now theres stupid and intellectually challenged.  Maybe a combo.  Up north they have a saying "nought queer as folk"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 10:47:51 AM by LYNX »

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 10:41:12 AM »
Waaaa i r not teh 1337!!1111!!!eleven!!one

:rofl :rofl
See Rule #4

Offline Schlowy

• Persona Non Grata
  • Copper Member
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 10:59:19 AM »
I wanted to edit!
La's and Ya's would overheat in 1min, NOT 5mins. Which is ofcourse why we don't have the earlier yak's or earlier than La5. If put them, would have to put realistic temp guage - all the russia stuff would be pwnt, as historic!

Oh and LYNX :rofl...:aok you know you're doing it rioght when you get the PMs :D

I'll use SD67's logic, see how fast i've gotten you fewls excited, I must be doin it right!
what ever happened to the banana icon?  :rofl
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 11:01:31 AM by Schlowy »
if the BoB is proof the spitty was better, then the Battle of Dieppe is proof the 109 was better.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dieppe_Raid
Shane said in game 'oh the nazi kid' referring to me...
Lynx got in it saying 'yawn' and then calling me 'tw@' again...
I got chat

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:32 AM »
Do you even know what stick scaling is?

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 11:04:45 AM »
"nought queer as folk"

Offline Bronk

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 11:11:38 AM »

I'll use SD67's logic, see how fast i've gotten you fewls excited, I must be doin it right!
what ever happened to the banana icon?  :rofl
Ermm no numpty. Being called a cheat and being called a no skill forum troll are 2 different things.

Guess what you are. :aok
See Rule #4