Author Topic: Preprosterous IL-2 Accusation  (Read 4676 times)

Offline LYNX

• Gold Member
Preprosterous IL-2 Accusation
« on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:17 PM »
There but for the grace of god go I....bless!

Since the introduction of the 37mm's on the IL-2 I have been fortunate to have some success in it.  I find it a deadly GV killer and wirblizer :D  This however is perplexing and to the disdain of some Bish Gv'ers.  In their wisdom a couple have concluded that I am using less than "fair" means.  One guy sent a film to skuzzy then the following day I was Pm'ed by another.

From the following screen shot we see how the inept draw their conclusions.  Feel free to take the piss you'll love the text.  The information they lack to draw an accurate conclusion is in the "help file", if they can be bothered to read it.  I gather they haven't bothered to read what the "update" included.  Obviously some know better or believe stick bounce is part of the game.:rolleyes:

From this link
http://www.hitechcreations.com/frindex.html

Enable scaling
This option enables the game to scale the input from the axis of the joystick. When it is not checked, the game uses raw input from the stick. For some sticks this may be fine, while others may need fine tuning. Check this option to allow the game to alter the input of the stick axis.

Axis Scaling
The joystick scaling sliders allow you to change the response curve of your joystick. Each slider represents a percentage of your joystick's actual movement versus how much input you want the game to read. Each slider represents 10% of your joystick's travel and are labeled at the top. If all sliders are maxed out, this will give you a linear response curve. It is recommended that you avoid setups that make large jumps in adjacent columns. For example, if the rudder axis is selected and you move the 50% slider halfway down, when you deflect your rudder pedals 50% of their travel, your rudder will only move 25%.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:44:34 PM by LYNX »

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Re: Preprosterous IL-2 Accusation
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 09:42:23 PM »
LOL, hardly worth worrying about.  Some guys just can't die with any style is all.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline BillyD

• Silver Member
      • Das Army of Muppets
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 09:53:10 PM »
TH TH TH THAS PREpoSTEROUSSSSSSSSSSSS.

what is that from....

*ARMY OF MUPPETS
*K$
*Hot Soup Mafia
*@#$@#  YO COUCH CREW

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 10:05:47 PM »
There but for the grace of god go I....bless!

Since the introduction of the 37mm's on the IL-2 I have been fortunate to have some success in it.  I find it a deadly GV killer and wirblizer :D  This however is perplexing and to the disdain of some Bish Gv'ers.  In their wisdom a couple have concluded that I am using less than "fair" means.  One guy sent a film to skuzzy then the following day I was Pm'ed by another.

From the following screen shot we see how the inept draw their conclusions.  Feel free to take the piss you'll love the text.  The information they lack to draw an accurate conclusion is in the "help file", if they can be bothered to read it.  I gather they haven't bothered to read what the "update" included.  Obviously some know better or believe stick bounce is part of the game.:rolleyes:

(Image removed from quote.)

I love how LYNX is having a PM conversation with someone and continues to make kills without interruption.  Makes 2 kills without even pausing the conversation!   :rofl :rofl :rofl   HeavyD, that's how good of a pilot LYNX is.  Lynx has been around the block a few times in this game, and he's the wrong guy to pick a fight with.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:40:18 PM by Newman5 »
"Hello, Newman."

Offline GrimWulf

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »
Trust me, if you got killed by Lynx it was:
A) A fair fight. (By that I mean he did not HO on every attempt, or use hacks.)
B) His skill or your lack of it that got you killed.
C) Should take a lesson from him. (Usually, if he is not busy, and you ask nicely, he will give you pointers on what you did right and what you did wrong, and how to better handle the situation in the future.)

Lynx is one of the few people I miss flying with from the Rooks, and one of the few I fear to see in a yak9u. Implying that LYNX maybe cheating or hacking is to show your own ignorance.  :salute LYNX

Just a Reminder; The "Seal Cub Clubbing Club" Squadron will be starting shortly. Patent Pending, Copyrighted and Trademarked.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 10:32:53 PM by GrimWulf »
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule, destined to conquer. Let those who fear me follow me. Let those who oppose me die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I command!

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »
Trust me, if you got killed by Lynx it was:
A) A fair fight. (By that I mean he did not HO on every attempt, or use hacks.)
B) His skill or your lack of it that got you killed.
C) Should take a lesson from him. (Usually, if he is not busy, and you ask nicely, he will give you pointers on what you did right and what you did wrong, and how to better handle the situation in the future.)

Lynx is one of the few people I miss flying with from the Rooks, and one of the few I fear to see in a yak9u. Implying that LYNX maybe cheating or hacking is to show your own ignorance.  :salute LYNX

Just a Reminder; The "Seal Cub Clubbing Club" Squadron will be starting shortly. Patent Pending, Copyrighted and Trademarked.

D) All of the above.

You are 100% right about LYNX.  Proud to have him as a squaddie.  And don't forget about him in the Hellcat either!!
"Hello, Newman."

Offline Kitt18

• Zinc Member
      • 337th Black Sheep TFS
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 10:49:13 PM »
LMFAO....This is a copy/paste of a reply i posted less than 8 hours ago in the thread "The types of people in the game" . On page 6 of the thread:

Re: The types of people in the game.
« Reply #81 on: Today at 04:10:20 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive only been playing about 5-6 months, no  particular style of player really annoys me except for one:

The almighty "Prosecutor".

This is the guy that records every single frigging sortie that he/she flies. And God forbid that you are the person that shoots down the "Prosecutor". For if you do, soon after the "you shot down <player id> #1. You receive a message similar to this:

Dogfight:
 "I emptied my guns into you and nothing-u hit me once and i died."
 "I recorded the whole thing and i'm sending it to HTC"

GV:
 "15 direct turret shots and nothing"
 "u hit me once and i died"
 "I recorded the whole thing and i'm sending it to HTC"

The "Prosecutor" will also take screenshot after screenshot of any and all smacktalk, regardless of to whom it is directed.

Have a nice day everyone.

Legal disclaimer:
The above text is not directed towards any individual or squads, either directly or implied. Any inference of such is at the sole discretion of the reader and should not be taken as such.
The author makes no claims of validity of the accuracy of claims aforementioned in the written text prenoted.
The aforementioned text is simply an observational opinion, any party or parties that take offense to the above statements need to relax and enjoy the game that they participate in.
  :salute

337th Black Sheep TFS

"Kitt, you got 2 Spits and a high Hurri on you. Let me know if u get in trouble"...sprkplg

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 10:58:16 PM »

Those 37mm are deadly on gvs but go fast hehe.. LYNX :rock
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Newman5

• Nickel Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 11:04:53 PM »

Legal disclaimer:
The above text is not directed towards any individual or squads, either directly or implied. Any inference of such is at the sole discretion of the reader and should not be taken as such.
The author makes no claims of validity of the accuracy of claims aforementioned in the written text prenoted.
The aforementioned text is simply an observational opinion, any party or parties that take offense to the above statements need to relax and enjoy the game that they participate in.
  :salute

:rofl :rofl :rofl
"Hello, Newman."

Offline Adonai

• Silver Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 11:30:04 PM »
Lynx, quit hacking, you got caught by 1234567 - its over man just let it be!

Online lyric1

• Skinner Team
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 11:46:39 PM »
Trust me his IL2 will go down like the rest if you hit him first with your WW. Trouble I find is that I run out of ammo then I eventually die at his hand. No Hack no cheat just learn to hit first rather than being hit. Oh & in before the lock.  :aok

Offline Scherf

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 12:29:39 AM »
So, uh, do you use stick scaler or not?

:noid
... missions were to be met by the commitment of alerted swarms of fighters, composed of Me 109's and Fw 190's, that were strategically based to protect industrial installations. The inferior capabilities of these fighters against the Mosquitoes made this a hopeless and uneconomical effort. 1.JD KTB

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:45:22 AM »
You almost have to use stick scaling especially if you use sticks that are 'combo deals' (read: every Saitek ever made). To do an absolutely perfect job of setting your stick up takes hours that most people dont care to commit. Yes I said 'hours' because if you do it quickly it wont be right.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline SD67

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 03:53:12 AM »
I've never used stick scaling with my X52. I've never had a nose bounce issue.
Oh and LYNX :rofl...:aok you know you're doing it rioght when you get the PMs :D
9GIAP VVS RKKA
You're under arrest for violation of the Government knows best act!
Fabricati diem, punc
Absinthe makes the Tart grow fonder

Offline Nilsen

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 04:20:24 AM »
lol nice newb catch there LYNX