Author Topic: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.  (Read 2981 times)

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
Re: I should be voting for osamabinbiden.
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2008, 03:24:28 PM »
Lasz... i never referred to your GF as your maid.  Where the F did that come from?  Seriously... That is a case of mistaken identity, because I have never said that.

As far as me writing your wife rather than GF... well that was just stupid on my end. Not much else to say about that, other than sorry. So sorry.

Yes, I've dated outside my race...(not because I wanted to prove i'm enlightened, but because the women in question were fun, funny, and hot as hell :) )Yes, I have relatives in my family outside of my race... And as for your little implication that i have a "pet negro or mexican" friend... well, you can go ahead and eat ****.  You don't know me, you don't know my friends, or why I hang out with them. To quote you "who i hang out with has to do with the content of their character" and the same goes for me.

You claim that your use of Negro is because most black American's are no more African than you are Scottish... like you're being reasonable somehow, yet you don't use the term Caucasians or Caucasoid when referring to whites (see the rest of your post for an example).   It's pretty reasonable to infer that there is more too it then that.  But like I said in my last post, you may not have a racist bone in your body, but then the way you express yourself is rough as hell.

As for your claim that you don't care about social norms?  Fine... buy yourself an island somewhere and live there alone.  But if you want to act like an arse in public, don't cry when you get called on it.  
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 03:47:28 PM by DYNAMITE »

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2008, 03:38:57 PM »
And if they are "maybe not"... then what are they?    I think PC is not only immoral but stupid.    People make fun of white guys all the time..  it doesn't make us cry and it doesn't make us weaker.. 

If it did make us cry and if everyone jumped in and said..  "hey.. no picking on the white guy.. it's not his fault (for whatever)" then we would probly be a weak piece of crap race.... if we bought into it that is.

The reason you see such bad behavior, in part, in any race or group is because you have condoned it and made excuses for it.

I believe that my honesty would serve us all much better than your PC bull.

lazs
lol
ok Archie
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »
<--- has cooled off... & slides a virtual beer down the bar to Lazs.

Sorry i got up in your face Lazs.  This is a touchy subject for me, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you. 
*that's not to say I won't nag you about something in the future though  :aok*

Peace bud  :salute

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »

Yes, I've dated outside my race...(not because I wanted to prove i'm enlightened, but because the women in question were fun, funny, and hot as hell :) )Yes, I have relatives in my family outside of my race...

dating outside the human race?

relatives, too?

Space aliens or barnyard critters... ?

The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2008, 08:59:40 AM »
dyno.. why is it a touchy subject with you?  the mere fact that you can't talk about it except in PC terms means that you are not capable of logic on the matter.

for both of you.. I have referred to white guys as caucasian and it is a term that is used all the time.   I have also referred to them as rednecks and other things.   

How is "black" enlightened?   sorry if I am not hip enough for moray but in my short life the negro has first insisted on then been offended by at least three descriptive names for his race.   I am not here to pander to his thin skinned sensitivity.   

I will not be around people who are so whiney and thin skinned and pouty and..  well.. feral violent over it.   I choose not to.   

And.. I will repeat... whites in this country are probly the least racist of any race here...  95% of negros will vote for osamabinbiden simply because he is a negro... women negros will vote against their gender even..  skin color is everything to them.

Oh.. archie bunker..  I believe the writers outsmarted themselves sometimes with him and ended up making liberals look stupid instead of him..

Back when they had skyjackings..  archie had the solution.. don't search for guns.. pass em out on the way to boarding the plane  when the skyjacker said "take me to cuba"  the rest of the passengers who wanted to go to a vacation in bermuda would all jump up with their guns and say "shut the hell up and sit down"

I see the world as it is and say it must be fixed by not allowing the behavior..  you see the world as it is but make excuses for it.

Your plan is to pander.  to enable.   the more we try your plan.. the worse it gets.  rape and violent crime are now a sport..  part of a passage into manhood..  A fight now consists of ten guys of one race beating on one guy of an "oppressive race" and you condone, or at least "qualify" it.. there is no qualifying such behavior.

lazs

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2008, 10:07:40 AM »
dyno.. why is it a touchy subject with you?  the mere fact that you can't talk about it except in PC terms means that you are not capable of logic on the matter.

for both of you.. I have referred to white guys as caucasian and it is a term that is used all the time.   I have also referred to them as rednecks and other things.   

How is "black" enlightened?   sorry if I am not hip enough for moray but in my short life the negro has first insisted on then been offended by at least three descriptive names for his race.   I am not here to pander to his thin skinned sensitivity.   

I will not be around people who are so whiney and thin skinned and pouty and..  well.. feral violent over it.   I choose not to.   

And.. I will repeat... whites in this country are probly the least racist of any race here...  95% of negros will vote for osamabinbiden simply because he is a negro... women negros will vote against their gender even..  skin color is everything to them.

Oh.. archie bunker..  I believe the writers outsmarted themselves sometimes with him and ended up making liberals look stupid instead of him..

Back when they had skyjackings..  archie had the solution.. don't search for guns.. pass em out on the way to boarding the plane  when the skyjacker said "take me to cuba"  the rest of the passengers who wanted to go to a vacation in bermuda would all jump up with their guns and say "shut the hell up and sit down"

I see the world as it is and say it must be fixed by not allowing the behavior..  you see the world as it is but make excuses for it.

Your plan is to pander.  to enable.   the more we try your plan.. the worse it gets.  rape and violent crime are now a sport..  part of a passage into manhood..  A fight now consists of ten guys of one race beating on one guy of an "oppressive race" and you condone, or at least "qualify" it.. there is no qualifying such behavior.

lazs
lol Laz - you are a mans - man
"95% of negros " - what about those negros that fox news kept showing at the reublican convention? you going to call them to remind them they picked the wrong candidate?
You literally believe your own crap, you do realize that that show was written by a very far left liberal, and at the end of every show, Archie realizes he was clueless.
As for pandering, i do not condone any such behavior, _I like the Show - Sons of Anarchy - good acting, doesn't mean i condone the lifestyle. But you - if you watch it- would probably look to them as heroes.
I see a kid who grows up in a neighborhood and all he sees around him, the only lifestyle he sees on a daily basis, and it is a normal world to him. You say - shoot them all - i say - teach him there are other options, show him, get him in a different environment, have better role models for him to aspire to be like. Your granddaughter's world could be a much better world to live in. But like the generations before us, we will leave it up to them to worry about.
Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."