Author Topic: no bias here LOL  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
no bias here LOL
« on: October 01, 2008, 06:54:21 AM »
VP debate moderator Ifill releasing pro-Obama book

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=76645

she should be replaced imo
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: no bias here LOL
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 08:03:13 AM »
Meanwhile, Biden claims he was shot at in Iraq, which was a lie, and the press ignores it (they certainly gave Hillary a hard time for it, why the pass on Biden? Hmmmmmmmmmm)
Biden claims he was shot at it Iraq

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 08:20:41 AM »
It would be difficult to find a mainstream media type who was not rooting for osamabinbiden.

lazs

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »
Rooting? How about shilling?

Jeez, it's really incredible.

Hmmmmmmmm...... Montana or Vermont, Montana or Vermont..... Montana. It's out West.

Damn, and I just bought land in Kansas. Oh well... time to sell that I guess.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Captain Virgil Hilts

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 09:54:27 AM »
It's on the front page at Fox. Unbelievable. Every hour, we sink to a new low.
"I haven't seen Berlin yet, from the ground or the air, and I plan on doing both, BEFORE the war is over."

SaVaGe

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »
Some have deluded themselves into thinking the liberal media controls the mind of the average person. Once SNL or Letterman pronounces Palin a bimbo it becomes fact. I think they are in for a rude awakening.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline crockett

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 11:56:37 AM »
Some have deluded themselves into thinking the liberal media controls the mind of the average person. Once SNL or Letterman pronounces Palin a bimbo it becomes fact. I think they are in for a rude awakening.

Oh I'm pretty sure most of us had a idea she was a bimbo well before SNL or Letterman talked about it. They just confirmed what the rest of us where already thinking.  :lol
"strafing"

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 11:58:46 AM »
Oh I'm pretty sure most of us had a idea she was a bimbo well before SNL or Letterman talked about it. They just confirmed what the rest of us are, Archie Bunker bigots.  :lol

Fixed!

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:33 PM »
I think they are in for a rude awakening.
It is my sincere hope.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Nwbie

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
Bias in the media?  No Say it ain't so !!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkqosRiyYo

lol

Skuzzy-- "Facts are slowly becoming irrelevant in favor of the nutjob."

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 01:55:02 PM »
  While the Reps never saw this before it would seem,there was an interview around a month ago in the Wash Post with her about it.Still,she should not be allowed to be a mod in a debate she obviously has a stake in the out come of.Along with ACORN and Obamas involvment in it along with the various voter fraud charges already being taken up in the swing states against ACORN and Obamas camps contributions TO ACORN,its starting to look pretty bad.Media seems to be turning a blind eye to anything dirty that Obama,may he live forever,has touched,continues to touch or may touch in the foreseeable future.
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline myelo

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »
I haven't read the book, but it would likely sell more if Obama is elected and I assume Ifill has a financial interest in how many copies are sold. So there's a potential conflict of interest and she should never have been picked (or accepted) as moderator.

Plus, if she asks Palin difficult questions like "What's the name of a newspaper you've read?" or "Name at least one supreme court decision" the shrill cries of media bias will be going off like car alarms.
myelo
Bastard coated bastard, with a creamy bastard filling

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 03:51:48 PM »
I haven't read the book, but it would likely sell more if Obama is elected and I assume Ifill has a financial interest in how many copies are sold. So there's a potential conflict of interest and she should never have been picked (or accepted) as moderator.

Plus, if she asks Palin difficult questions like "What's the name of a newspaper you've read?" or "Name at least one supreme court decision" the shrill cries of media bias will be going off like car alarms.

I'm betting she could answer the question that was above Obama's pay grade.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DYNAMITE

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
      • http://www.texasaircav.com/
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 04:03:30 PM »
LoL no bias here

This gave me the giggles ^^^

Offline Stringer

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 04:27:30 PM »
I'm betting she could answer the question that was above Obama's pay grade.

You making that bet based upon her answers to the Bush Doctrine question, or the $700B Bailout question, or the Foreign Policy question, or the Invade Pakistan answer, or what exactly has she anwered in those interviews that gives you the confidence to actually bet?

Seriously?

Her Bailout answer reminds me of that line from Blazing Saddles...."that's the finest example of frontier jibberish I've ever heard"

If she performs well at the debate, and by well I don't mean by the rediculously low expectation the GOP is trying to set as acceptable, then good for her.  It means she shed McCains campaign handlers and is being herself...but even at that, she's in a much deeper part of the pool than she is used to....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 04:29:33 PM by Stringer »