Author Topic: CV Control  (Read 2727 times)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
Re: CV Control
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2008, 10:04:29 AM »
I was in MW last night and didn't see any of you. Oh well no big deal. It would be nice if the numbers were a little higher there. As far as the CV thing goes, let him have it. If it's that important to him to switch and pull that kind of move so be it. Too bad there weren't any uppers of the CV ( Like CAP said ).
This kind of thing happens in all the arenas. It's just more obvious in MW. Don't let the score potato get to you.   :D
Hello Kuhn,

I was in and out several times last night for about two hours total MW time.  I will keep at this, just because it is something fresh and new.  Spent almost all my time in MW defending bases against the same 4 guys.  I killed their goon once, but other than that I was taken out everytime due to the 4 vs. 1.  It was fun flying trying to keep my eyes on 4 cons at once!  I have a few Pigs that will be joining me over the next few days.  I will enjoy being able to combat some of these folks on more even terms.  Look forward to seeing you folks tonight.

Way
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 11:21:21 AM »
Hello Kuhn,

I was in and out several times last night for about two hours total MW time.  I will keep at this, just because it is something fresh and new.  Spent almost all my time in MW defending bases against the same 4 guys.  I killed their goon once, but other than that I was taken out everytime due to the 4 vs. 1.  It was fun flying trying to keep my eyes on 4 cons at once!  I have a few Pigs that will be joining me over the next few days.  I will enjoy being able to combat some of these folks on more even terms.  Look forward to seeing you folks tonight.

Way

were you flying knights?
i hope to actually make it there tonight.
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »
were you flying knights?
i hope to actually make it there tonight.

Roger that Sir.  I will be back in tonight around 9:30 to 10:00ish EST.  Would be nice to have someone help out to back me up until my squaddies switch over too.  See ya later.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline scot12b

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 12:09:18 PM »

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 12:16:34 PM »
Roger that Sir.  I will be back in tonight around 9:30 to 10:00ish EST.  Would be nice to have someone help out to back me up until my squaddies switch over too.  See ya later.
i'll do my best to be there. i don't know how well i'll actually be able to back ya up, but at least i'll serve as a distraction for the bad guys :rofl  unless they run off to another undefended base that is :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 03:24:58 PM »
I agree to some extent Cap, but some of these dorks revel in the fact that they are working at the limits of the games setup and ruining a fair gameplay situation for others. 

With that said...What is the Dork's name? :t

My guess........ smells like Bigflammer. But he isn't the only member of the AM Rook midwar knuckleheads. Ghost66 AKA Banger1, plays both accounts at the same time. This dude avoids fights at all costs and is only interested in rank. He took the cv away from us and then kept sinking it for points. I wish they would do away with the rank thing period. At least Bigflammer will fight.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »
My guess........ smells like Bigflammer. But he isn't the only member of the AM Rook midwar knuckleheads. Ghost66 AKA Banger1, plays both accounts at the same time. This dude avoids fights at all costs and is only interested in rank. He took the cv away from us and then kept sinking it for points. I wish they would do away with the rank thing period. At least Bigflammer will fight.

WELL, IF SOMEone does that with the cv, the answer is to up from it in a hellkitty, and kill the buffs. full tanks, and a DT, you can fly cap for a really long time. :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
Then we'll do our best to give you the opportunity to defend a base :D

:rofl i know you will  :salute
Lighten up Francis

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2008, 03:53:06 PM »
Bi-Gamer.

:lol

Edit:  I was really hoping for a pacerr thread though!

funny thing is his gameid was actually bigamer I guess he had it changed. everytime I saw him I laughed at him. He's incredibly low skilled btw... goes without saying I guess.

Offline Kuhn

• Silver Member
      • Canvasman
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »
Gonna try and get on tonight. Hopefully the wife ack will be off.
325th Checkertails

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2008, 05:39:52 PM »
Gonna try and get on tonight. Hopefully the wife ack will be off.
UUMM......

spike her tea? :rofl tell her there's an awsome sale on shoes at the mall? :D :O :rofl
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline HGKC

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.hiredguns-AH.com
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:51 PM »
Cap glad to see you found a new home.I'm looking to. Check your PM
The war is coming to the streets of America and if you are not keeping and bearing and practicing with your arms then you will be helpless and you will be the victim of evil.
Ted Nugent

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2008, 05:55:47 AM »
easy fix for HT. Change sides, make it where u cant take controll of Fleets for 24 hours.

I agree  :rock

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Hap

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2008, 07:41:49 AM »
Why not go back to the way it was: 24 hours on whatever side to change to.  It was good enough before, why not now?

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »
Cap glad to see you found a new home.I'm looking to. Check your PM

thanks KC. it's a good home too. these guys are great to fly with.

check pm..........
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"