Author Topic: First new scorepage witchunt!  (Read 62124 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
Re: First new scorepage witchunt!
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »
L O L ! again I say if someone wants to pay for multiple accounts and shoot the crap out of himself, Why should ANY of the "score doesn't matter crowd", (which seems to be a large segment of this thread) have the slightest concern!!
 either score matters to you, or it doesn't!!  This whole thread is very  :cry and----> :rofl

Seems to me both the score matters and the score doesn't matter crowds should be equally critical of people that practice this kind of behavior.
Integrity does matter, be it in real life or how you conduct yourself in a game. This is pretty much the AH equivalent of forgery or passing a bad check. When you hear the old timers missing the good old days, actions like this are one of the reasons why. It's the tardlettes doing this crap you should spend your criticism on.

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2008, 12:17:21 PM »
Seems to me both the score matters and the score doesn't matter crowds should be equally critical of people that practice this kind of behavior.
Integrity does matter, be it in real life or how you conduct yourself in a game.

I absolutely agree.   :aok
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #167 on: November 18, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »
Integrity does matter, be it in real life or how you conduct yourself in a game. This is pretty much the AH equivalent of forgery or passing a bad check. When you hear the old timers missing the good old days, actions like this are one of the reasons why. It's the tardlettes doing this crap you should spend your criticism on.
Bravo Shifty!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #168 on: November 18, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »
So when do we get to tar and feather these tools?

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #169 on: November 18, 2008, 12:28:50 PM »
L O L ! again I say if someone wants to pay for multiple accounts and shoot the crap out of himself, Why should ANY of the "score doesn't matter crowd", (which seems to be a large segment of this thread) have the slightest concern!!
 either score matters to you, or it doesn't!!  This whole thread is very  :cry and----> :rofl

Doesn't have to matter about score...... All that matters is a person felt he had to do this to be someone. We should all point out that type of individual lest we will have all the new folks thinking it's ok. Also helps in regard to the squad he may be a member of knowing what type person has infiltrated their checks & balances. There are all types of Squads out there and most do not want someone like that on their rolls.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #170 on: November 18, 2008, 12:30:56 PM »
At least now, with this tool, the tard that accused me of padding my score (ME of all people) can see that just isn't the case.

Just a suggestion, place a column for "Kills stealded by SHawk"    :noid

Offline iTunes

• Nickel Member
« Reply #171 on: November 18, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »
"The Few" have always come over as a really nice bunch of guys and I feel sorry for them over this, not their fault, he could have joined any squad at anytime. I betcha Trebor isn't the only guy to have shaded his way up the AH food chain.
The Class Acts.
JG54 Grunherz
iTunes- UK's finest killer of ack huggers and runners, mixing business with girls and thrills.
JG54/ Manchester United- Nobody likes us-we don't care... Goes by the name of Wayne rooney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-47c_8J4c

Offline stickpig

• Nickel Member
« Reply #172 on: November 18, 2008, 01:02:21 PM »
Witch! Witch! Witch!   
"How do you know she's a witch"? 
Theyll only give you one chance, Better get it right first time. And the game youre playing
If you lose you gotta pay, If you make just one wrong move Youll get blown away
Expect no mercy  <Nazareth>

"Stay in the manned ack... When your in a plane you are a danger to the ground"  <Norad>

Offline clerick

• Silver Member
« Reply #173 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:49 PM »
Witch! Witch! Witch!   
"How do you know she's a witch"? 

She looks like one!

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #174 on: November 18, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »

Probably some truth in this Shreck.  I guess it comes down to the fact that folks, rightly or wrongly, have expectations of people in the 'community'.  I don't know that having a level of expectation of people is a bad thing however.  If we as a group condone 'anything goes' in the game as long as you can get away with it, we don't have much hope for the game or the people in it.
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline mtnman

• Gold Member
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2008, 02:04:40 PM »
Probably some truth in this Shreck.  I guess it comes down to the fact that folks, rightly or wrongly, have expectations of people in the 'community'.  I don't know that having a level of expectation of people is a bad thing however.  If we as a group condone 'anything goes' in the game as long as you can get away with it, we don't have much hope for the game or the people in it.

As social animals, I don't think we really have any way to interact with each other and not have it become a "community" of sorts.  Even if it's a simple us/them mentality, it's still a loose "community" with some pretty basic implied expectations of its members.  I don't even know if it's possible for a "normal" person to not have those basic expectations of others.  Without a "community" it's doubtful humans could survive/prosper.

Any "community" needs to have some basic rules or laws regarding acceptable behavior, social norms, etc...  Those that follow the basic rules are "accepted" and those that don't are outcast.  When you violate the community's "rules", you become an outcast.  Lying, cheating, stealing, etc from other community members aren't good ways to remain a valued member of a community.

Those being named on this thread willingly, knowingly violated the "social expectations" of this "community".  They may not have broken any laws or rules, but they knew what they were doing would be considered shameful by the vast majority of the community.  They did it anyway.  It was done to benefit themselves, at the expense of their "friends".

In a sense, they volunteered/demanded to be singled out.
MtnMan

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not". Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMathis

• Platinum Member
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »
So when do we get to tar and feather these tools?

ack-ack
Funny. I've been catching up on 7 pages of new posts here, and not one of them are from the People(s) being called out, not even Banshee7.

I bet tons of new names will be rolling around the arenas now.  :rolleyes:
BMathis
B~Smooth Xtreme Racing (Retired)
Aces High CM Staff (Retired) [Koth, Xtreme Racing League]

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2008, 02:41:50 PM »
She looks like one!

(Image removed from quote.)

she turned me into a newt.

a newt??

.....I got better.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2008, 02:43:27 PM »
 :lol
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »
See Rules #4, #5, #7
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 04:29:14 PM by Skuzzy »