Author Topic: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(  (Read 9693 times)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
Re: MWA as bad as any other arena now:(
« Reply #225 on: December 10, 2008, 12:17:00 AM »
i kept looking for you on roster but you werent there! let me find out you were afraid and hid until you knew i was offline!!!!!

<S> CAP im sure ill catch you soon.

FLOTSOM

well, after that comment about u in the hurri, i kinda had to! :rofl :rofl :rofl

nah...seriously.......

i'm in Civil Air Patrol, and i'm the NJ Wing Director of Transportation. i go to McGuire AFB every tuesday to catch up on any paperwork, handle any vehicle repairs, etc etc...........
best part is, sinc ei'm online there too, i can slack off a bit, and at least look at the forums here. if that laptop could handle AH, i'd have my old twisty stick on my desk there.  :D

if i don't make it in tomorrow, i should be here on thursday.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
« Reply #226 on: December 10, 2008, 12:49:10 AM »
Well tonight was one of the good nights, thanks all had a great time @ A45 and A39 tonight.

80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2008, 01:39:53 AM »
well, after that comment about u in the hurri, i kinda had to! :rofl :rofl :rofl

nah...seriously.......

i'm in Civil Air Patrol, and i'm the NJ Wing Director of Transportation. i go to McGuire AFB every tuesday to catch up on any paperwork, handle any vehicle repairs, etc etc...........
best part is, sinc ei'm online there too, i can slack off a bit, and at least look at the forums here. if that laptop could handle AH, i'd have my old twisty stick on my desk there.  :D

if i don't make it in tomorrow, i should be here on thursday.

<<S>>

he is just lucky i was not in that hurri, :P :P

<S> FLOTSOM

Offline BigPlay

• Silver Member
« Reply #228 on: December 10, 2008, 11:07:39 AM »
since i know most in the MW arenas are reading this thread..........

last night, i became part of the 200 bs problem. i had had a bit of a bad day at work, combined with the shop heater takin a crap...so it was a bad AND COLD (20F) day.
 i let that come into the game, and whined/wenched/complained/smack talked. i generally don't let myself get drawn into that crap.

sorry guys........those that were there, but not on a regular basis.....thats not the way i normally am. y'all won't be seein that crap from me any time in the near future.      i hope.  :noid

How the heck did you become a Sapp member Cap?

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #229 on: December 10, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »
Well tonight was one of the good nights, thanks all had a great time @ A45 and A39 tonight.

You are welcome  :D  The only problem last night was a well known SPY!!!! going under the shade name of TC  :furious
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 11:45:24 AM by dedalos »
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline coola4me

• Copper Member
« Reply #230 on: December 10, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »
This is getting confusing.

- oldman

If i'm not mistaken they are talking about oldman22!
CO. 172nd Rabid Dawgs
In Game Name: coola
Panties....not the greatest thing on Earth..... but next to it!!!     ME-YOW!!!

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #231 on: December 10, 2008, 11:43:37 AM »
Yup Oldman22
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #232 on: December 10, 2008, 11:57:56 AM »

How the heck did you become a Sapp member Cap?

because, contrary to some peoples belief, i'm actually a prett good guy....and i wanna learn the 38......as i am. i might actually land in it someday too.  :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline FLOTSOM

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr
« Reply #233 on: December 10, 2008, 12:12:33 PM »
because, contrary to some peoples belief, i'm actually a prett good guy....and i wanna learn the 38......as i am. i might actually land in it someday too.  :D

not if i catch you on approach (translation= out of ammo, low on fuel, missing vital engine parts, missing major control surfaces and pilot wounded) you wont!!!!!!!!!
FLOTSOM

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups!
Quote from Skuzzy
"The game is designed to encourage combat, not hide from it."
http://www.myspace.com/prfctstrngr

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #234 on: December 10, 2008, 12:19:38 PM »
not if i catch you on approach (translation= out of ammo, low on fuel, missing vital engine parts, missing major control surfaces and pilot wounded) you wont!!!!!!!!!

i'll throw my blender at ya!!!! :D
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline WarSix

• Zinc Member
« Reply #235 on: December 10, 2008, 12:40:19 PM »
the only thing i have figured out for sure is that you don,t like me or my freinds   LOL
 but i do get that it could just be that you don't like the way we play!

I'm sure its not personal Whiskey:). Lazydog was one of my favorite fights when he was a nit and we had a seemily personal hatred going ( 200 channel) but it was just 2 heavy weights targeting each other and battling for 15 rounds. We earned each others respect and he's a good guy - I'll fight with or against him anyday.  
 I for one love vainly standing up to the VF-15 horde alone if I have too .............the fight is what makes the game fun. Nothing wrong with your tactics they are the smart way to go for capturing a base -it just blows when you all are attacking the bishturds too far away from rooks as , like you, I don't change sides.  

Those wanting training join a good squad - trainers can only do so much and its your squadmates that will develope your skills as well as time in the seat. The ones that target better sticks and take there lumps will advance the quickest. Just look at Slipknt- he has Alpha81 and Whiskey training him and is advancing very well. I enjoy battling him and he is always respectful and relentless. I have great respect for him as I have pounded on him at times when I should have eased up a bit and gave him a fighting chance and yet he always gives a salute - a great attitude that will bring him much success sooner than later.  

Lots of great fights and honorable opponents in MidWar ..not hard to find. Those that like to pretend its exclusively a dogfighter game you are delusional and ignoring reality of the way the game is clearly designed. 1 vs 1 is more possible in MW than LW and besides they made an arena for you to play in -DA.  Its usually virtually empty for a reason -its boring.  Nothing more fun than 1 vs many to get the adrenaline pumping.  

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #236 on: December 10, 2008, 12:50:06 PM »
the only thing i have figured out for sure is that you don,t like me or my freinds   LOL

I'm sure its not personal Whiskey:). Lazydog was one of my favorite fights when he was a nit and we had a seemily personal hatred going ( 200 channel) but it was just 2 heavy weights targeting each other and battling for 15 rounds. We earned each others respect and he's a good guy - I'll fight with or against him anyday.  
 I for one love vainly standing up to the VF-15 horde alone if I have too .............the fight is what makes the game fun. Nothing wrong with your tactics they are the smart way to go for capturing a base -it just blows when you all are attacking the bishturds too far away from rooks as , like you, I don't change sides.  

Those wanting training join a good squad - trainers can only do so much and its your squadmates that will develope your skills as well as time in the seat. The ones that target better sticks and take there lumps will advance the quickest. Just look at Slipknt- he has Alpha81 and Whiskey training him and is advancing very well. I enjoy battling him and he is always respectful and relentless. I have great respect for him as I have pounded on him at times when I should have eased up a bit and gave him a fighting chance and yet he always gives a salute - a great attitude that will bring him much success sooner than later.  

Lots of great fights and honorable opponents in MidWar ..not hard to find. Those that like to pretend its exclusively a dogfighter game you are delusional and ignoring reality of the way the game is clearly designed. 1 vs 1 is more possible in MW than LW and besides they made an arena for you to play in -DA.  Its usually virtually empty for a reason -its boring.  Nothing more fun than 1 vs many to get the adrenaline pumping.  
you mentiuoned slpknot........

best thing 'bout him, is he takes his time, to pass on things he;s learned.

i keep missing alpha, but catch rodent sometimes. he's VERY knowledgable, and helps a lot.

actually, i can;t think of a single guy in the playmates i don't like. they're all helpful, respectful, great to fight with.

<<S>>
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #237 on: December 10, 2008, 01:08:14 PM »
besides they made an arena for you to play in -DA.  Its usually virtually empty for a reason -its boring.  Nothing more fun than 1 vs many to get the adrenaline pumping. 

By empty you mean 50 to 60 people right?  More than the EW, MW and AvA combined  :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #238 on: December 10, 2008, 01:22:40 PM »
By empty you mean 50 to 60 people right?  More than the EW, MW and AvA combined  :rofl

Most of those people are not actually dueling though. They are doing horde on horde fights at the lake. Which takes everything about MA furballs and distills it into a more concentrated form.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 01:25:24 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline WWhiskey

• Gold Member
« Reply #239 on: December 10, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »

TY and  :salute     sometimes i forget to do that! :D
Flying since tour 71.