Author Topic: Battlestar Galactica  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Re: Battlestar Galactica
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
Aeryn Sun and her Brit accent ... yum yum ...  :rock

Actually it's an australian accent, that's why it's even cooler. She, Claudia Black, is from Sydney.

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2008, 09:07:48 PM »
As I said, there IS a small mix of Brit. One of her parents was Aussie, the other was Brit and she spent time growing up in both places so she has a mix of both accents.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2008, 09:35:01 PM »
Does anyone here know of anyone that has every sat through and watched one of Sci-Fi's made of TV movies?  Unless you're too shy to get stoned to death, I imagine the answer is no one.  Some of the premises and acting in those movies are worse the B-movie quality.  I can honestly say I'd rather watch 3 hours of mindless reality TV crapola than watch any of their movies.  How a TV channel can snub religious fan followers (and critically acclaimed shows) in favor of low budget crap fests is beyond me.
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline SFRT - Frenchy

• Platinum Member
      • http://home.CFL.rr.com/rauns/menu.htm
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2008, 09:55:47 PM »
Dat jugs bro.

Terror flieger since 1941.
------------------------

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »
Does anyone here know of anyone that has every sat through and watched one of Sci-Fi's made of TV movies?  Unless you're too shy to get stoned to death, I imagine the answer is no one.  Some of the premises and acting in those movies are worse the B-movie quality.  I can honestly say I'd rather watch 3 hours of mindless reality TV crapola than watch any of their movies.  How a TV channel can snub religious fan followers (and critically acclaimed shows) in favor of low budget crap fests is beyond me.

Yeah and they are utter nonsense.  Movies with titles like: Attack of the Killer Crocodile 3, Wolf Face 2, Mutant Anaconda, Escape from Xygome.

Offline BiPoLaR

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »
Haha Flotsom, AmazinHunks isn't a gay club...it's a brotherhood!   :noid Pillow fight at 4 o clock if you are interested.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LMFAO
i love this guy
R.I.P. T.E.Moore (Dad) 9-9-45 - 7-16-10.
R.I.P. Wes Poss  (Best Friend) 11-14-75 - 5-2-14

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2008, 12:07:25 AM »
Actually it's an australian accent, that's why it's even cooler. She, Claudia Black, is from Sydney.

I thought she was better on SG1...

On topic BSG is an awesome show

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline Raptor

• Platinum Member
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2008, 01:34:11 AM »

Beats, Bears, Battlestar Galactica

Offline Saxman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2008, 07:52:33 AM »
I thought she was better on SG1...

You die now.
Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »
Yeah and they are utter nonsense.  Movies with titles like: Attack of the Killer Crocodile 3, Wolf Face 2, Mutant Anaconda, Escape from Xygome.

and most of em are blatently taken from good movies
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline BigR

• Silver Member
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2008, 12:43:08 PM »

My favorite was "Pterodactyl" starring Coolio.  It was about these Pterodactyls that hatch in a volcano and terrorize the earth. Theres a twist though...they cant be seen on radar. Thats right! STEALTH PTERODACTYLS!

Offline Fulmar

• Gold Member
      • Aces High Movie Database
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2008, 01:18:02 PM »

My favorite was "Pterodactyl" starring Coolio.  It was about these Pterodactyls that hatch in a volcano and terrorize the earth. Theres a twist though...they cant be seen on radar. Thats right! STEALTH PTERODACTYLS!
:rofl
In game callsign: not currently flying
Flying off and on since Warbirds
Aces High Movies available at www.derstuhl.net/ahmd2 - no longer aceshighmovies.com - not updated either

Offline ODBAL

• Silver Member
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)
Beats, Bears, Battlestar Galactica

LOL GJ, I have been trying to find a pic saying that same thing
ODBAL

39th FS "Cobra in the Clouds"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Armed & Lubricated)

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2008, 01:57:58 PM »

Actually its a brit accent. She may be from Sydney but there's nothing whiney or nasaly about her accent, definitely brit.

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2008, 07:13:46 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

LMFAO
i love this guy

You don't have to tip toe around asking for an invitation to our weekly 'gatherings' BiPolar.  I would however recommend wearing boxer briefs or boxers with a high quality crotch button, sometimes our 'activities' get a little aggressive.