Author Topic: Spying  (Read 12469 times)

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
Re: Spying
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2008, 01:00:59 AM »
Wingnutt, being a memeber of a squad full of hypocritse and tards your one to talk. :rofl

Funny watching some of your squaddies vulch each other in EW for perkpoints I wont say any names (GReric, GRares) . While in LW watch carrier's that are 10 sectors from ANY base be sunk by a random flight of rolling thunder buffs who just happend to be passing by. :huh

HYPOCRITES or tards?  Funny how you always seem to be concerned about what is going on in our squad.  Your obsession now is with one player who is not presently a member in our squad.  Maybe you need to be concerned about other things.  It seems you spend way to much time worrying about us.

Fred 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 01:03:04 AM by bmwgs »
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2008, 01:55:18 AM »
HYPOCRITES or tards?  Funny how you always seem to be concerned about what is going on in our squad.  Your obsession now is with one player who is not presently a member in our squad.  Maybe you need to be concerned about other things.  It seems you spend way to much time worrying about us.

Fred 

Ditto!

Besides I have seen knits and irookies fly straight to a hidden cv countless times. Maybe if you want to clean things up start there. Frankly I just accept that is going to happen. In the truest since of the word our squad does not spy. We have never revealed a mission, other than happening on an NOE as bish, or told of a cv heading to one of our bases. If that happens I would hope that there would be a strong reprimand or a ban from the squad. I've actually posted something related to this on our boards so everyone knows up front.

Haven't you joined our missions Stodd? I think so I asked if you had permission. See any spying? Nope.

What I would like to see is that you cannot change countries for a full camp after you switch sides and neither can you control a cv. That won't stop the shades but hey it would certainly help.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:17:53 AM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline Oleg

• Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2008, 02:11:26 AM »
HTC should get rid of NOE, it would stop most spy whining.
Swarm completely defendless base is lame anyway.
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2008, 02:18:21 AM »

Totally disagree!

However, It seems the In-Your-Face missions have worked quite well recently. We did that at 185 tonight. We have done those and have seen the enemy actually turn around and land.  :rofl :rofl

Noe's are only effective if you don't get caught until the last minute. If you get caught early. Oh that is just awful.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 02:26:10 AM by Getback »

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2008, 02:49:40 AM »
zOMFG  SPIZ!!!!!!  lolz!!!

MASHERBRUM
^^^^^^^^^^^^

See Rule #6

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2008, 02:50:25 AM »
See Rule #6

Offline Sharrk

• Zinc Member
« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2008, 03:19:25 AM »

Sounds like a real problem
 :O

Better send in a spy catcher...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_EMnY79UVc

Offline oTRALFZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2008, 03:42:41 AM »
Wingnut,
Im not bashing Rolling thunder. Im just giving freindly advice.
when you post on country "JOIN NOE MISSION"  your really looking to paint a big bullseye on  yourself and setting yourself up to fail most of the time.
with a squad of 50 or so on the roster, if NOE is what you guys like doing..practice it as a squad. you dont need another 50 to join the mission like you guys do.

It may look suspicous that one guy with no rank is another country, but I see 2 other guys in that squad with no rank. That is still no proof for spy accusations in my oppinion.
People that " country swap" arent spies 99% of the time. They are just looking for some good fights.
****Let the beatings begin***

in game name: Tralfaz

Offline Delirium

• Platinum Member
« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2008, 04:55:47 AM »
Some of you take this game WAY too seriously.

Hopefully, you'll get your wish as many agree with you, including Hitech.

Killjoy: Element of surprise, while sounding great from an offensive mode, create big problems for actual game play.

Think of it this way, if the element of surprise is so overwellming that there is no way to defend against, then that is the path of least resistance, and hence will become the primary mode of attack. That is the state of affairs as it stood previously with big maps.

Now there are NOE raids that do not cause this, I.E. NOE raids to acheive  singular objectives, I.E. hitting cities, factories, possibly 1 open field deep in enemy territory. But if all objectives can be taken by NOE raids, IT creates non defensible game play.

2nd it easy to say, well people should just defend then. Think about what it really takes to defend against NOE raids, and do you really want to do that defense.

To defend successfully at NOE raids, you need more than 1 player.
2nd to defend against them you have to sit in the tower, waiting for the base to flash, and then up soon as it does.
Does that defense sound fun to you ? I.E. do you really want to just wait in tower for something that might or might not occur? Sure if you new a NOE mission was otw, but didn't know where it might be fun. But not where you don't even know if one is going to occur.

Hence what we are talking about is simply balance. I see where NOE raids can be fun, but we have to have a system where they do not become the path of least resistance for base capture.

HiTech
Delirium
80th "Headhunters"
Retired AH Trainer (but still teach the P38 selectively)

I found an air leak in my inflatable sheep and plugged the hole! Honest!

Offline AWwrgwy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2008, 05:15:26 AM »
I just like this picture:

wrongway

(just realised, am I obsessed with Donald Sutherland?)
71 (Eagle) Squadron
"THAT"S PAINT!!"

"If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through."
- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2008, 05:36:08 AM »

Fred 
Im just saying mabey before your squaddies start going after other squads you guys arnt no angels yourself, cupcake.

68's are a good group and I found what wingnutt wrote rather tasteless so I returned the favor.
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline stodd

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2008, 05:39:23 AM »
Haven't you joined our missions Stodd? I think so I asked if you had permission.-I need permission lol. I joined because I like falcon, hes one of the few rolling thunder members I like.

What I would like to see is that you cannot change countries for a full camp after you switch sides and neither can you control a cv. That won't stop the shades but hey it would certainly help.- :lol
Stodd/ CandyMan
I don't get why you even typed that, you know it's stupid.

Offline bmwgs

• Silver Member
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2008, 05:55:49 AM »
Im just saying mabey before your squaddies start going after other squads you guys arnt no angels yourself, cupcake.

68's are a good group and I found what wingnutt wrote rather tasteless so I returned the favor.

I have had a few rounds with the 68th and I have no problems with them.  If they have a problem with something that Wingnutt said, then they can address it.  The issue I am addressing is how you seem to be concerned with RT when you know absolutely nothing about them.  I'm sure you have other issues that you need to be concerned with instead of worrying about us.     

As an adult, I will refrain from the name calling, but you go right ahead, it only shows your adolescents.

Fred
One of the serious problems in planning the fight against American doctrine, is that the Americans do not read their manuals, nor do they feel any obligation to follow their doctrine... - From a Soviet Junior Lt's Notebook

Offline skribetm

• Nickel Member
« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2008, 06:10:15 AM »
one suggestion;

turn off all private cross-country communications, voice and text.

i'd assume they'd have to resort to i.m's, ventrilo or phone calls. lol!

but really, spying will never be stopped. period. deal with it. have fun and don't stress out, you'll live longer.

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2008, 06:21:21 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl I don't think that's the answer
Lighten up Francis