Author Topic: 613Scca  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
Re: 613Scca
« Reply #45 on: January 07, 2009, 09:28:55 AM »
I fought SCCA and a couple of his buddies repeatedly one night in the MWA (I think it was MW... it was quite awhile ago) mostly 3 on 1's although we got in a couple 2 on 1's and 1 on 1's too.  I knew they were there, they knew I was there and we just kept upping and meeting in the middle.  It was fun.  No smack talk, no egos, just a fun series of fights.  I guess things have changed if he's talking a lot of smack now.
Nope, nothings changed sir.  On the very night TB was making excuses blaming everyone but his own failure of SA or tactics or whatever, one of his allies Twintail and I met several times.  In this case each time Twintail got me.  We had several exchanges via PM and 200.  All were light hearted, fun with lots of "<S>" and "lol's".  Ask him personally if you like.

The problem lies with Twinboom and the size of the hat's he wears.  I am sure others would agree his failure to win in any match is never his fault.  With that comes jeers, insults and chest thumping should you actually win.  When he wins, his assaults and insults on 200 about "pwing the whole squad" ect, are never ending. 

When I can only count 1 or 2 outside his squad defending him I'd say you infact = fail.

:devil

::edit:: whoops, forgot to get IN

It's 3, and others (not usually found on the boards) have commented privately not to mention Anaxogoras.  Look us up in the MA, come on channel and you will find we are a fun bunch. 

Unless I am having a bad day, you will not often find me smack talking someone who doesn't desperately deserve it.  Egotistical loud mouths are usually my target.  TB is one of my favorites because he is an excuse monster.  I think I have heard every possible excuse from him over the last 2 years.  He is like a dictionary..
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Keiler

• Copper Member
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2009, 09:49:49 AM »
When I can only count 1 or 2 outside his squad defending him I'd say you infact = fail.

:devil

::edit:: whoops, forgot to get IN

Well, its easy to bash someone who is not recognized as easily as some of the players who replied on this thread. Easy answer is, they dont hang around in the game as long on a weekly basis. For example, bongaroo, I am pretty sure you play more than I do, nevertheless I dont recognize your name, and I am sure you dont rec. my name either.

I am from Germany, and eventhough I have my issues with the english language (knot in the tongue from time to time), I rarely have received a more hearty welcome as I entered the squad, which is almost two years ago now, from newly met people, than I have with the members of this squad.
My playing time is extremely precious freetime to me, usually once a week and I have to play at horrible daytimes to team up with my squad.
After all this time I never had the urge to leave the squad, in contrary, I was giving all I had to make the weekly flying date happen to meet up with the 613th.
I have a pretty high standard on who I want to hang out with to have a pleasant time, and many of the 613th fulfill this criterion to the fullest and far beyond.

I have never experienced sorts of childish gaming the game stuff, cheating, not even exploiting unwanted game mechanics.

Scca doesnt need my help getting out of this silly mess, but I felt that it was time to step in an share a completely different view on the squad I enjoy fyling with so much.

<S> 613th!

Matt / 613Keilr

Offline SpazMan

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
Been fighting along side the 613 crew for several months now......they seem like a good bunch of guys. They were fighting at A1 last night and didn't hear anything negative over vox...... :salute

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2009, 10:16:13 AM »
The 613 does FSO correct?  I need to look back in the logs but I'm fairly certain I've run into the squad before.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, Killuminati ran over the 613 in the Dogs of War frame 2. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:33:03 AM by bongaroo »
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2009, 10:20:43 AM »

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2009, 10:30:53 AM »
The problem lies with Twinboom and the size of the hat's he wears.  I am sure others would agree his failure to win in any match is never his fault.  With that comes jeers, insults and chest thumping should you actually win.  When he wins, his assaults and insults on 200 about "pwing the whole squad" ect, are never ending.

Just as I've fought you I did get into a (short) engagement with TB one day.  Of course I was in a 38 and I'm not much of a 38 stick so I was dead quickly but I didn't hear a peep out of him afterward.

In fact it's very rare that I get into anything with anyone after a kill by either side.  Most often it's a PM or 200 message to <S> or to talk about the fight although there are those rare instances every couple of months.  It's just a game.  Kill or get killed... big deal.  Grab a new cartoon plane and go try again.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:09 AM »
By the way...everyone picks... everyone.

I am glad to see someone else feels the same way on this. Everybody Picks, some are just honest about it.

<Salute>
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »
I am glad to see someone else feels the same way on this. Everybody Picks, some are just honest about it.

<Salute>
Everyone picks occasionally, some do nothing but. :aok

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2009, 12:27:03 PM »
I didn't want to speak for SCCA.  Now that he has said his piece...

You did NOT see 613th flying anything other than nit's that night.  If you would be so kind as to keep your lies to yourself.

I never said I didn't, in fact I never mentioned what country.

The other night, you replied to my <S> when you shot me down, but refused to reply when I shot you down just a few minutes later.  Is that the elevated game play
you speak of?  Or are you just a sore looser?

If the <S> was done using the .salute command, most likely I may have missed it since I usually squelch the system messages.   Nor do I feel that it is mandatory to <S> every Dick and Jane I run across in a fight.

...and before you make excuses...
...you had e
...you had alt
...I stayed out of it while you killed the other guy
...I can't think of anything else you might use, but you and i both know.

Honestly, I don't even remember our fight that we had.  So, I guess you must have been so good that you failed to leave an impression.  However, if you ever feel that you can offer me a challenge, I will be more than happy to venture to the DA with you for some quality 1v1 time. 

More like a 5 year old that runs off with his toy when he losses than someone who is looking to "elevate" game play.

Please, if you guys are trying to elevate the game play by milk running or hording a base then I think you need to re-evaluate your definition.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Please, if you guys are trying to elevate the game play by milk running or hording a base then I think you need to re-evaluate your definition.

So I guess whenever 4-5 people fly to the same base in MW it's a horde?   :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl  I think I just soiled myself.  Okay, just for you, next time we decide to play midwar, we will only fly solo and not work as a squad.  We will all attack different bases by ourselves.  Would that make you happy?  Would that pull you out of your own ack?  (is that how you got your name, ackack, hummm....nevermind)

A milk run is defined as attacking an object incapable of defending itself, right?  Are you saying by attacking your cartoon plane, we were on a milk run?  Interesting.. Perhaps you should start playing MS Flight simulator more often if you desire to fly without opposition. 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »
Everyone picks occasionally, some do nothing but. :aok

To true Sir.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »
I never said I didn't, in fact I never mentioned what country.

Let me refresh you memory.  You accuse one of us of flying for the country of the base we were hitting.
So which is it...did you see one or didn't you...I bet you didn't.  But hey, it's your lie, tell it like you want to.
Perhaps change your story again...I might believe you this time.

Quote from: Ack-Ack
One time when SCCA and his squadron were in the MW arena, they had all but one member flying for one country and one member flying for the country who's base the rest of the 613 were hitting.

If the <S> was done using the .salute command, most likely I may have missed it since I usually squelch the system messages.   Nor do I feel that it is mandatory to <S> every Dick and Jane I run across in a fight.

Yea, all two of us.  The same two you had just run into over the same base less than two minutes before during your same sortie.
It was on 200, where you had JUST responded only a few minutes before, only difference, you lost this time...try again.

Honestly, I don't even remember our fight that we had.  So, I guess you must have been so good that you failed to leave an impression.  However, if you ever feel that you can offer me a challenge, I will be more than happy to venture to the DA with you for some quality 1v1 time. 

I could care less if you remember the fight.  Or that you think that you need to puff out your chest to prove something.
My only point here is that you are quick to point a finger at someone else, all the while holding your nose in the air
as if you are above the same "standards" you spend so much time cursing others for not following.

That said, I'll DA you anytime, anywhere.  I don't really care.  But, if I win, you have to change your avatar to read:  Ski owns ME.

...said the Hypocrite.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:13:13 PM by SkiMan »

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2009, 12:54:28 PM »
why all this arguing? its getting nothing done here! anyone ever tell any of you that "talking gets things solved, yelling doesn't"? damn, wish i could squelch threads. btw skyrock, you made some funny posts in here about 1plus' post  :lol
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline ELD66

• Silver Member
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2009, 01:22:02 PM »
The 613 does FSO correct?  I need to look back in the logs but I'm fairly certain I've run into the squad before.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, Killuminati ran over the 613 in the Dogs of War frame 2. 

We may not be the best in FSO but we have been active in it for over a year and countless frames. The "running over" will happen to everyone eventually.

yup

I call BS. You are nothing but a sub-par leader. After BK left your squad in FSO AOM went downhill. Even to the point of not showing. So how can you honestly think you are better then anyone else here?

-613ELD
E1Diablo in game

Member of JG11 Sonderstaffel

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2009, 03:18:54 PM »

<Salute>

I pick and have admitted such in previous posts. Heck, last night I got picked while picking and saluted the guy. My thoughts are no one deserves to be picked like a picker.  :lol :lol

If no one picked then the game would be "Turn Burners Low".

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter