Author Topic: 613Scca  (Read 1937 times)

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
Re: 613Scca
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »
"Round and round and round she goes, where she stops nobody knows!"   
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »
:rofl sums it up pretty well for this thread...

i forgot...IN
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 09:26:07 PM »
Karaya..ignoring my PMs???  :)
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »
TB, I will say again what I said last night.  I don't DA potty mouth cry babies. 

I pwnd you 1v1, in an A6M, (some time ago) while you were in an F4U and you cried "uber zero".  I pwnd you 1v1 your 38, against my F4U, you cried "uber F4U".  We tangled again that same night, I was on your 6, my squaddie sent you to the tower, you cried "2v1", then proceeded to use fowl language that bypassed the language filter.  I decided you weren't worth my time, and still, you are not worth my time.  Maybe if you grow up, I will DA you.  In short, in your weak mind, NO ONE is better than you, and anytime you get bested, something else was to blame.  Grow up...

Steve,
You pretty much fly one plane, and with your K/D, it's clear you primairly BNZ and likely pick. If I thought your request for help on reversals was sincere, I may have done what I could.  I am not the best stick, but I do okay.  I don't however think you really wanted help. BTW, my direct quote reference your children was "His ego is only matched by his mouth too.  Such a shame.  I feel sorry for his kids." (Clickable incase you need a reminder).  We haven't crossed paths recently, so I have no idea if your attitude has changed.  Your game play hasn't clearly, tour 106 shows you as having 526 kills, all in a 51D.  Lastly, I never said you "sucked".  I would like to see that if I did.

Banchee,
I don't DA shade vulchers.. Simple..

Bosco,
Yup, we da'ed you won.  Congrats.. Feel better now?  :huh

Ack Ack,
Your recollection of the time we were on opposing sides it mistaken.  It doesn't happen. I have zero idea what you are talking about.

Your whine on 200 about me "..do[ing] the same exact things he was whining about in the forums" makes me laugh.  I suppose you are talking how I BNZ'ed you while you hung in your base ack.  What else was I to do with an ack hugger?  Anyone can search the fourms and read to find I do not think the game play has "gone down in the crapper".  You suprise me.  You seem to be cut from the same fabric as twinboom.  You die, you whine.  Most interesting.

Wooly,
Just because Ack Ack tells stories, doesn't mean anyone will believe it.  We know the deal and that's what's important.  He can't have any proof, cause it didn't happen the way he said it did.

To all,
Yes, I talk a lot of smack.  It normally just good clean fun, and I mean no harm.  Someone once said "The object of the game is to piss the other guy off".  I guess, it's working...  :)

If you want to truly know me, come nit and look me up.  Fly with me and judge for your self who I really am.  Don't take the word of someone like twinboom.  His rep is well known.

<S> to all..
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 10:59:43 PM by Scca »
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2009, 11:43:38 PM »
If I thought your request for help on reversals was sincere, I may have done what I could.

I am always open to improving via working with people who genuinely want to  help, as opposed to settling some vendetta or other.   By the way...everyone picks... everyone.

:salute
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Softail

• Copper Member
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 05:50:21 AM »
I am always open to improving via working with people who genuinely want to  help, as opposed to settling some vendetta or other.   By the way...everyone picks... everyone.

:salute

Reversals are easy....simply hit the gearshift down until the indicator on the dash show "R" is selected....and then back your M8 outta harms way.  (Works in M4 too)

Its also the best method to climb steep hills as you have better traction with the rear wheels forward.

If y'all need anymore help...just feel free to ask ;-)   

Softail

Offline SkiMan

• Copper Member
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2009, 06:05:32 AM »
One time when SCCA and his squadron were in the MW arena, they had all but one member flying for one country and one member flying for the country who's base the rest of the 613 were hitting.  For someone that ranted about the way the game play has degraded, I sure didn't see anything the 613 were doing to help elevate the game play out of the gutter.

ack-ack

I didn't want to speak for SCCA.  Now that he has said his piece...

You did NOT see 613th flying anything other than nit's that night.  If you would be so kind as to keep your lies to yourself.

The other night, you replied to my <S> when you shot me down, but refused to reply when I shot you down just a few minutes later.  Is that the elevated game play
you speak of?  Or are you just a sore looser?

...and before you make excuses...
...you had e
...you had alt
...I stayed out of it while you killed the other guy
...I can't think of anything else you might use, but you and i both know.

More like a 5 year old that runs off with his toy when he losses than someone who is looking to "elevate" game play.

Introspective can be helpful when considering how to point fingers at others.

Formerly Skiman and 613Ski

Currently flying as Pariah

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2009, 06:45:12 AM »
I read it all, and I still don't seem to care? whats wrong with me? :O
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2009, 06:54:21 AM »

Your avatar is making me dizzy.

I might have to puke, go home from work early, and cure my nausea with a strict regimen of AH2.
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2009, 07:27:55 AM »
I am always open to improving via working with people who genuinely want to  help, as opposed to settling some vendetta or other......   

You took the words right out of my mouth.  Had your offer been genuine, I would have done what I could.  The conditions in which it was presented, left me with the feeling it was not.

......By the way...everyone picks... everyone.

I couldn't agree more.  I will as I come into a fight/furball when the opportunity presents it self.  I do not however blast through the pack, regain my uber alt, and rinse & repeat, then run when someone is co-alt/E.  Your scores indicate this is the way you play the game.  I am not knocking it so much as attempting to comprehend just how it's at all enjoyable. 

In a thread a while back that went 16 pages, I received a lot of feedback on this gaming style.  I now think I understand why people play like that, but still don't see the thrill.  I guess that thread is one of the examples Ack Ack used to say I was saying game play has "gone down in the crapper".  Perhaps his intellect isn't sufficient to truly tell I was genuinely attempting to understand the logic behind the tactic when used to the extreme.  Alternatively,  it may have been my failure to communicate my true intent in an internet post.  Only he knows for sure..

Offline 1pLUs44

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2009, 07:36:08 AM »
Uber flame-bash on Scca = Fail?

:rofl

<<S>> Scca, I think I've had a few good fights with you in the MAs.
No one knows what the future may bring.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »

:rofl

<<S>> Scca, I think I've had a few good fights with you in the MAs.
Dude, shut your pie hole, your opinion is not valued.

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2009, 08:03:13 AM »
Dude, shut your pie hole, your opinion is not valued.
But of course yours is???
 :huh

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

When I can only count 1 or 2 outside his squad defending him I'd say you infact = fail.

:devil

::edit:: whoops, forgot to get IN
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2009, 09:15:19 AM »
I fought SCCA and a couple of his buddies repeatedly one night in the MWA (I think it was MW... it was quite awhile ago) mostly 3 on 1's although we got in a couple 2 on 1's and 1 on 1's too.  I knew they were there, they knew I was there and we just kept upping and meeting in the middle.  It was fun.  No smack talk, no egos, just a fun series of fights.  I guess things have changed if he's talking a lot of smack now.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.