Author Topic: 613Scca  (Read 1992 times)

Offline Twizzty

• Silver Member
Re: 613Scca
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2009, 09:17:47 AM »
<S> the 613 and SCCA

Was fun fighting over 24 last night, we lost cap several times but we kept coming back and you guys kept defending. Fun Fight!

<S>

Meteor Interception of Luftwannabe Forces.
Current status of M.I.L.F: On standby - awaiting aircraft.
The Few

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2009, 09:43:48 AM »
That time it was. 

You don't say?!?  And I was thinking the bolding in the middle was a mistake too.

[/sarcasm]
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2009, 10:37:31 AM »
You CAN'T pwn anyone while flying a zeke...SUPER easy mode.  You CAN'T pwn a 38 while flying an F4U in a turn fight.  and you CAN'T pwn someone in a 2v1.  If I am correct, PWNAGE is similar to OWNAGE...and I think SkyRock's definition of OWNAGE is correct (something about reversing people on your 6 that think they have you)

Now to this post..

Okay, the 38 F4U match was seen differently by myself and my CO (he was in the buffs), than it was by TB.  He stated he was going for the buffs, and I got on his 6.  The way we saw it was TB tried a BNZ move, and I reversed, got on his 6 and he couldn't shake me.  Trust me, he passed so close on the blown BNZ move, we almost collided. At least that's what we saw, I could of course be mistaken.  If perspective of it is correct, then owned he was. 

On the zero situation he had caught me sleeping while I was RTB to the CV.  I had bad SA, he took advantage of it, we looped for a while, his extra E and skill got him the kill.  I upped a zeke (a plane I rarely fly BTW, ck the scores if you like) knowing he was low and slow after our initial fight.  I say that was smart game play on my part. He had the chance to extend, but choose to fight.  His mistake.  So I guess that's not owned by your definition. 

Either way, his whine of uber <insert plane here> childish.  Even a simple "you got me, my bad" would have worked.  Instead he placed blame everywhere else other than his failings, that challenged me to a DA as if that really makes a difference. 

TB is an excuse monster no different than many 10 year olds I know.  He acts no differently than someone who blames the vulchers for him being vulched (duh!). Perhaps thats justs his in game persona, just as Skyrock has his.  He may be a different person in RL.  I expect I will never know..

Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2009, 10:40:14 AM »
<S> the 613 and SCCA

Was fun fighting over 24 last night, we lost cap several times but we kept coming back and you guys kept defending. Fun Fight!

<S>

You and the headhunters were well organized that's for sure. That dag-gum Pawz got me 3 times!!!  Agreed, it was fun, but frustrating..  <S>
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »
the headhunters were well organized

Thats an oxymoron if I've ever seen one.  Those two words hardly belong in the same sentence unless you count sychronized augers or attacking a town with torpedos as organized.

:rofl

The 80th are some of my favorites to fly with though.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace