Author Topic: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8261 times)

Offline SHawk

• Silver Member
Re: Alert we have a shade vulcher!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #240 on: January 12, 2009, 01:37:04 AM »
Every kid makes mistakes.

Everyones kid has made mistakes. I dont care if your name is Ward Cleaver. Your kid is going to make mistakes. And guess what?

We all did as kids too. Thats in real life mind you. Not in internet "make believe life" where you can as perfect as you can type.

But these kids have done it before and said they'd never do it again, only to come right back and prove to us they are complete idiots without remorse or a sense of wrong doing.

That being said, is exactly whats wrong with the world today. No sense of respect, responsiblity or reasoning.
One word in a nutshell.......Morality!!!

And don't even tell me that what they do online doesn't reflect on how they act in real life. And YES it is the parents Fault.

Just my Honest Opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXLZeL59gfc&NR=1&feature=fvwp <<--My Favorite Band

If it takes full power to taxi to the hanger, your gear is probably up.

Offline drdeathx

• Silver Member
      • [URL=http://s435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/?action=view&current=woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg][IMG]http://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq77/AAdeath/th_woodland-critters-christmas-1024x76.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2009, 02:19:03 AM »

I have to say 1 thing. Outlaws invited me and a fellow AH member to his squad. I had no idea what he was doing until yesterday. My fellow squadie bailed cause the embarassment. We might not all "like" each other but the integrity of the game needs to stay intact so here it goes:

Fact: Outlaws1 is really AADeisel
Fact: AADiesel hacked his file and got banned
Fact: Outlaws1 purchased software to change his IP address and anything to trace him(Do not know if this is possible but he told me)
Fact: Outlaws1 was using sound software to disguise his voice
Fact: Outlaws1 had a secondary acct. to "PAD HIS SCORE"

Outlaws1 may be a good pilot but I have seen him get in furballs that even Shawk would get into and get killed(Sorry Shawk tryin to make a point) and he came out with 5 or more kills. I understand this is possible but given the evidence I think he found a way around to alter something in the game(I have no idea if this game uses anything like punkbuster. There are ways around Punkbuster). This guy hardly gets killed in pretty heavy furballs.

The deal about the money he pays Hi Tec should be a non issue. The game may lose more than 2 accts. due to certain individuals working around some of the community standards. The boot would certainly be my vote.

Some of us make posts about "Cherry Picking" and not to kill hangers or not take a CV down really simplifies the nature of some individuals who really DO NOT CARE why the majority of us play Aces High. Most of us play to take bases and win the map. Some of us go on bombing milk runs to raise their score or take M3's to ammo/radar factories to destroy buildings to pad score and get perkie points(What talent this is!).

To me the game is to work as a team and win a map. There are so many great squads that actually play this game and fly like world class pilots. They use teamwork to accomplish objectives such as taking a  base or assisting winning a map! Isn't this what war is about?

Hopefully we can take this as a lesson from this selfish individual and remember what flying and combat really is all about. Teamwork and skill! Maybe the scoretards, and single cherry pickin vulchers should fly like a world class team mates and world class pilots. The REAL COMPETITIVENESS OF THIS GAME will come out and make a pleasant gaming experience for all. New members and seasoned veterens. This game should be about your country winning not about yourself. Remember, there is no "I" in Team.

DRDEATH

« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 03:00:35 AM by drdeathx »
See Rule #6

Offline oakranger

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.slybirds.com/
« Reply #242 on: January 12, 2009, 02:25:32 AM »

And don't even tell me that what they do online doesn't reflect on how they act in real life. And YES it is the parents Fault.

I do agree with you.  These dam kids just have no respect for anyone at all.  Just the other day a 12 year old told me to f*** off.   :confused:
I feel sorry for the teachers; they have their hands tie while these kids walk all over them.  A few years ago, i went to talk to some high school kids.  As the teacher try to get them to be quite, they just kept on yapping away.  One was text messaging on the cell phone.  Seeing that she couldn’t control them, i yell on the top of my voice for their attention.  I even threaten little missy with the cell phone to turn it off or i will do it myself.  The teacher looked at me with a "OMG" look.  After done talking to them, she came to me asking me why i did that.  I flat out told her that she has no control of the kids so i had to step in.  
Heck, I used to coach soccer but fed up with the dam parents coming to me crying why little Jonny is not getting the ball.  "Gees,  may be if you get his fat a** off the couch, stop drinking so much pop and eating junk food, and have him play outside more, maybe he came run faster"...... but i just kept my mouth shoot.  
But it is not always the parents fault.  Keep in mind you have a few ppl out there that over reacted when you try to discipline your child.  What ends up happening, SRS knocking at your door.  
Oaktree

56th Fighter group

Offline ColKLink

• Nickel Member
« Reply #243 on: January 12, 2009, 03:40:17 AM »
masonz,.....see my signature, it will help you. LOL,...... :rock
Live each day like it's your last, and one day, you will be right.---- rush 2112,--->" and the sheep shall inherit the earth"......

Offline crazyivan

• Gold Member
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2009, 05:13:25 AM »
I like getting shot down in a furball of my own making! If Im not plz ask me to join so I can die some more. Screw score I'm ADD.

but salute the few that are good at it. :salute
POTW
"Atleast I have chicken!"- Leroy Jenkins

Offline Getback

• Platinum Member
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2009, 05:17:48 AM »
This is a dead horse.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Offline MaSonZ

• Gold Member
« Reply #246 on: January 12, 2009, 05:36:52 AM »

Hopefully we can take this as a lesson from this selfish individual and remember what flying and combat really is all about.

mentioned outlaws something some people havn't done;however, this thread starts out for 3 people, all doing same thingand you say one individual what happened to the other two?

This is a dead horse.
i agree, took 17 pages then Rich said 1 thing and it died. if only a few more people in the world had sense enough to think how rich did.

all and all, i feel like the 2 week noob who asks questions and gets bashed then see someone say "you were new once too!" these "adults" who are supposed to be more "Moral" as one person put it, but i feel "Mature and teaching good lessons" should think back to the "you were new too!" but add young in place of new. these "adults" you would guess would have more sense to act half way like they would in a public place over a game forum as they expect us kids to do, but then they do these witch hunts and complain just as much as we kids do. believe it was Grizz who made a comment "I feel sorry for kids now" after Rich made his post, if you feel so damn sorry, why did you bother to take place in this thread anyway? if you felt so sorry about doing it, but doing it anyway I feel I should have no respect for you;i feel youll backstab me whenever you can (even if it wasnt about this, something else, say i took down the hangars, first to point at me)

final thoughts before this gets locked as i know it will like all others. I will be happy to see that when i get home today.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 05:44:11 AM by MaSonZ »
"Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
HogDweeb

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #247 on: January 12, 2009, 06:20:34 AM »
Geez take it easy Hawk. In my life kids dont get on my radar screen until they shoot another 15yo or stick a knife in their teachers guts. Pretty heavy thinking over a kid who rented a second cartoon airplane with his left hand, to shoot down with his right. :huh This is no different then all the boneheads that tell their buddies and squadies, cross channel or on the phone, where the missions or CVs are.

But...I guess you take score seriously.

I got news for you. If this is the worst they do in life then they are way ahead of the pack.

But these kids have done it before and said they'd never do it again, only to come right back and prove to us they are complete idiots without remorse or a sense of wrong doing.

That being said, is exactly whats wrong with the world today. No sense of respect, responsiblity or reasoning.
One word in a nutshell.......Morality!!!

Just my Honest Opinion
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:22:34 AM by Rich46yo »
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #248 on: January 12, 2009, 06:28:40 AM »
believe it was Grizz who made a comment "I feel sorry for kids now" after Rich made his post, if you feel so damn sorry, why did you bother to take place in this thread anyway? if you felt so sorry about doing it, but doing it anyway I feel I should have no respect for you;i feel youll backstab me whenever you can (even if it wasnt about this, something else, say i took down the hangars, first to point at me)

Lol MasonZ you mean this comment?

Poor kids.  I feel sowwy for them now.  :cry

You must not have caught onto the heavy sarcasm there.  Figured the emoticon would have been a dead give away.  I don't feel sorry for you 'kids' the least bit, which is why I took place in this thread, to flame you, outlaws1, and legend.  Comprende?

Offline Rich46yo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #249 on: January 12, 2009, 06:36:53 AM »
Kid why dont you quit yapping and let the thread die out on its own steam, without babbling and making it worse. It doesn't matter what the other two did. What Billy and Bobby did has nothing to do with what Mason did. I suggest you learn from this and grow up some. These guys play fair and square and dont like stunts like the one you pulled, nor do I. I just have a unique perspective and take gaming drama for what its worth. Most of all with kids cause I have to deal with such traumatized ones.

i  agree, took 17 pages then Rich said 1 thing and it died. if only a few more people in the world had sense enough to think how rich did.

To much talk from a kid that showed no sense.
"flying the aircraft of the Red Star"

Offline Tr0jan

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
« Reply #250 on: January 12, 2009, 06:43:36 AM »
This threads now boring  :confused:

Offline WarTooth

• Copper Member
« Reply #251 on: January 12, 2009, 07:06:52 AM »
the that score/rank system is meaningless

How about this.  For those who partake in these despicable tactics (shade accounts, flying 5% as FIGHTER and 95% as ATTACK, etc.) they get an asterisks+.  They get an icon :lol or the like that identifies them as lame everywhere stats are listed for the time period\tour listed.  Make them poster children of the lame.

As a programmer I can tell you this would be easy to write with 99.999% accuracy.  It would not be something that HT would need to do manually.

Only have it displayed for the time period\tour listed where they engaged in these practices so they have the opportunity to not be lame-listed permanently.  Let them have the opportunity to fly like a pilot if they choose in the future.

What do you think?

If you guys like the idea post it in Wishlist.  In fact, I'd be glad to right the code if HT does not want to put any resources into it.

WT

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #252 on: January 12, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
How about this.  For those who partake in these despicable tactics (shade accounts, flying 5% as FIGHTER and 95% as ATTACK, etc.) they get an asterisks+.  T

As a programmer I can tell you this would be easy to write with 99.999% accuracy.  It would not be something that HT would need to do manually.

It's not that easy.

How do you identify a "shade" when it's done from adifferent computer with different IP? What if one is flying 95% as ATTACk because he is really attacking ground targets most of the time (landgrabber or tank hunter). Your 99.999% accuracy is wishful thinking.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 07:27:31 AM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline WarTooth

• Copper Member
« Reply #253 on: January 12, 2009, 07:35:27 AM »
>> It's not that easy.

Just takes time and adequate QC.  No big whoop.  Been doing for much more demanding specifications than this for years.

Offline 832725

• Copper Member
« Reply #254 on: January 12, 2009, 07:40:46 AM »
11220501 has 2 kills on ~~OutLaws_LeGeNdS~~
~~OutLaws_LeGeNdS~~ have 547 kills on 11220501

11220501 died 4 times per minute...in planes..for more than 2 hours.

:rofl
i got 7 hehe
Major

XO of the 334th FS

Hit'em Good!