Author Topic: White Phosphorus munitions a bad thing????  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Serenity

• Platinum Member
Re: White Phosphorus munitions a bad thing????
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 01:58:14 AM »
Civilians?? Which ones are those? They live among the combatants and do not point them out, makes them just as bad.

THANK YOU!!! Agreed 100%!

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 02:32:29 AM »
And what happens to the whistleblower? Dead, slowly?
What's sadder is that Hamas was VOTED for, they won the election. So the war is particularly unfair on the peaceful minority as well as the infants.
Also odd that they don't seem to learn. For every time the Israelis are annoyed enough to get kicked into war, they win, and afterwards either conquer new areas or add to the pressure.
What Hamas must really hope is that the Arabic world starts a combined operation to save them. Israel also did have their close calls in the past....
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline bozon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 04:50:49 AM »
Civilian targets brutally attacked by Israel. So much senseless violence:

A school:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9WzUc7iB0&feature=channel_page

A mosque (The kuran books are set off and give secondary explosions):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCVr7MBhgj0&feature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwP_LusgPAw&feature=channel

Civilian houses, trucks and wine cellers. The wine explodes when hit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHNk6eBw3ME&feature=channel

and this is why the UN is a piece of crap (notice, this is over a year ago, when nobody cared that Israel is being fired uppon):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmXXUOs27lI&feature=channel
Mosquito VI - twice the spitfire, four times the ENY.

Click!>> "So, you want to fly the wooden wonder" - <<click!
the almost incomplete and not entirely inaccurate guide to the AH Mosquito.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGOWswdzGQs

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2009, 05:13:14 AM »
Yup. They fire from within the population, and getting back at them is tough and costs lives.
Lets hope they go out of office now....
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline RTHolmes

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2009, 07:00:49 AM »
it wouild be worse if the Israelis were doing a Hamas and just lobbing in unguided rockets into built up areas.

they are ...
71 (Eagle) Squadron

What most of us want to do is simply shoot stuff and look good doing it - Chilli

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2009, 08:29:29 AM »
A sad situation on all fronts is all it is.
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 03:09:01 PM »
White phosphorus?...pppppfffffttttt!

Could be worse.

Could be Napalm.

White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »
-puts on his hamas war boots-

Apparently we now live in a world where i can fire 50 rockets into your country, killing no one due to them having better survivability tactics (raid warnings, bomb shelters .ect .ect) disableing my ability to murder your people. Then when you fire one rocket back and kill 35+ of my people my entire nation/religion go's bat watermelon crasy, your all of a sudden the worst of two jacked up worlds. never mind the fact i fired 50 rockets into your country, its not like i didnt have every intent to mame murder and wound children women and young men.

-puts back on his american boots-

Do any of you understand my point?

White Phosphorus, that is the least they should get in return for YEARS or trying to murder people..oh why oh why do i feel not too many arabs see things that way.

"Im allowed to piss all over you all i want, when you do it back, your a bad bad man. - Arab joe"

Whatever achmed, just remember it was your people who burned my flag IN CELEBRATION!..as thousands of MY people were being slaughterd on american soil. and yet show me one american city, or town or state that is having a "party" to your peoples so called *slaughter*.

Every time an arab dies a american flag gets burned, its like christmas! weee  :rock

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:00:16 PM by BaDkaRmA158Th »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »
80% below the poverty line.

No jobs, no food, and no hope.  They really don't have anything much to lose.  That's how you get the majority voting for Hamas.

But killing 300+ innocents in a matter of weeks in response to what, 10-20 rocket attack deaths in the past 4 years?  But don't take this to mean I sympathize with the terrorists hiding among the dense civillian population.  Mothers on both sides of the fence are loosing thier children needlessly.

Back and forth with force is going to continue to make everything worse, never better.

What is the endgame to this for either side?

Then again, this convo has nothing to do with just discussing WP rounds anymore and is going to be all rhetoric and politics.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2009, 05:59:56 PM »
Innocents???
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »
Sad. 

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »
I have the key to an end.  The removal of Hamas as an entity from Gaza.  If that does not happen, Gaza will continually be used to attack Israel by the terrorist dirtballs.
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline EagleEyes

• Silver Member
      • http://www.myspace.com/bassim
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 11:03:05 PM »
I love how all of the Arabs make a big deal about 900 deaths in Gaza after nearly 3 weeks of fighting.  Its all over the news and them screaming for vengeance and Jihad and all that good stuff....

But when nearly 3,000 American civilians lose their lives in a matter of mintues due to cowardly terrorist attacks, not a word is said except of celebration and praise for the Terrorists!!

I say they want a Jihad, then lets give em one!!  :rock
Joedog31

GL IV./JG4 for Red Storm Krupp Steel
***The Flying Circus*** MA
334th FS "The Eagles" - FSO

Offline Baitman

• Nickel Member
      • Strike Manufacturing Inc.
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 11:20:30 PM »
Everyone is up in arms about rockets flying into Israel and how that is bad, Lest you forget the US has fired missiles into Pakistan and killed even more people then the rockets from Gaza to Israel.

MIRANSHAH, Pakistan, Oct 11 (Reuters) - Suspected U.S. drones fired two missile on Saturday into Pakistan's North Waziristan, a tribal region on the Afghan border

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Nov. 14 (UPI) -- Missiles fired Friday from suspected U.S. drones killed 11 people in Pakistan's insurgency-plagued northwest tribal region, officials said.

ISLAMABAD, Dec 11 (Reuters) - A suspected U.S. drone fired a missile into South Waziristan on Thursday, a Pakistani region seen as a major sanctuary for al Qaeda militants, and killed seven militants, two intelligence officials said

22 December 2008
SUSPECTED US drones fired at least two missiles into Pakistan's South Waziristan region on the Afghan border today, killing at least seven people.

Missiles fired into Pakistan 9:01PM Thursday January 01, 2009 Source: Reuters
A suspected US drone fired missiles into Pakistan's South Waziristan region on the Afghan border

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"
You can be one but NOT both...

Fully Fledged Practising Atheist Bishop

Offline BaDkaRmA158Th

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2009, 12:15:09 AM »
suspected suspected suspected suspected suspected....

Ever hear about people making it across the border to another nations "freedom" from other crimes in another country, only to catch a bullet in the back from the very person who was chasing them? (Military, law enforcement)

Bullet, rocket, missile, bomb.

Imagine if someone killed your boy, or girl, and ran across a border to safety, all the while yelling "neener neener neener you cant get us" while standing on the VERY LAND of the people firing rockets into another nation for years with the FULL intent to slaughter, hell bent on another race/country/people/religion's total eradication of not just them(jewish people), but ME as well. Figure this out, and you will understand our people are having blood spilled by the very same monsters that started this all.

If it was a american drone (heheh), its about dang time, consider that your proverbial bullet in the back terrorists.

Just cause you can beat feet across a invisible line achmed, dose not mean something else cant.
And the note left reads: "No american feet stepped foot on your soil while getting a lil' pay back, cant say the same for your nations terrorists."

Feels like sunshine.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 12:47:22 AM by BaDkaRmA158Th »
~383Rd RTC/CH BW/AG~
BaDfaRmA

My signature says "Our commitment to diplomacy will never inhibit our willingness to kick a$s."