Author Topic: DA Dweebs strike again  (Read 3900 times)

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
Re: DA Dweebs strike again
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2009, 04:00:17 PM »
I think that what does did not register yet, is that they are the majority.  Look in the DA?  How many people are dueling and how many are in the lake?
Majority of people in AH. 99% of the people in the DA aren't registerd to the AHBB. They don't know when an update is about to happen, or anything. Those people are the minority.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Anaxogoras

• Platinum Member
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2009, 04:14:09 PM »
Shhhh....let me revel in the momment of feeling like a crack pilot for a bit :D

Yup, DA pond is a fantasy ego boost, and I need that sometimes! :P. Seriously, most don't even realize they need instruction, or think they can improve in a Tempest or Spixteen.
gavagai
334th FS

RPS for Aces High!

Offline StokesAk

• Gold Member
« Reply #122 on: January 24, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »
Bump.
Strokes

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #123 on: January 24, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »
Bump.

Stokes, you keep bumping threads like your doing and someone "might" come along with the big PNG stick..... just saying  :D

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #124 on: January 24, 2009, 02:12:02 PM »
Why would you even want to bump this?  People had already said all they had to say...bah, now I'm breaking a rule!

:eek:
Callsign: Bongaroo
Formerly: 420ace

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2009, 12:00:50 AM »
Hi guys First off

IT ISNT TACHYON

Its me im gonna own up cuz i kinda feel guilty

We Fly bombers over DA becuz all tht happens in MA is we get killed by a 262 or 163... There arnt any 262s or 163s in DA

We dont aim for complete destruction of fighter hangers all we do is drop a few things go low and try and get some gun kills. Its fun for us and seeing as your all hoing and picking i dont see why we should play by the rules.
I must point out tht we do furball and dogfight and 1v1 because we also enjoy those things and ppl are arguing about us.

Ive asked ppl and most dont have a problem. They just up fighters and attack us which is the whole point of the thing. The only way to get u uys to attack is to PO u so we drop some buildings. We dont approve of arados however we think they are crap and we only fly them on special occasions like april fools day (wen we did it last time) and such. ITS A GAME GUYS just have fun and we only hit nits btw if we do drop the hangers GO BISH OR ROOK

oh and PS LOVE THE TITLE DA DWEEBS STRIKE AGIN like a 60s newspaper headline
this whole thing is just a gag and if u guys dont like it COME AND BOMB US we will only be too happy to join in
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2009, 12:04:28 AM »
sigh
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2009, 12:27:28 PM »
Wow.  That is really lame.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2009, 03:56:01 PM »
Wow.  That is really lame.

Lame maybe. but its fun you should try having fun once in a while instead of squeaking and Starting arguments in DA and try to enjoy yourselves.

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »
Lame maybe. but its fun you should try having fun once in a while instead of squeaking and Starting arguments in DA and try to enjoy yourselves.

Fun? You realize your dweebiness is going to force HTC to fix it so you can't do that right?  It's against the DA rules and you are just taking advantage of the way the DA is set up and ya know it.  Just stop doing it.

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »
U guys do know that we launched our final one yesterday we announced it on all channel

Offline bongaroo

• Silver Member
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2009, 05:29:43 PM »

I assure you I do anything but squeak.

You -----> fail.

Offline BnZs

• Platinum Member
« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »

4. Inability to form squads

But the only part of it I actually enjoy is landing kills as a member of the "69th Fighting Turduckens"...

« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 05:42:36 PM by BnZs »
"Crikey, sir. I'm looking forward to today. Up diddly up, down diddly down, whoops, poop, twiddly dee - decent scrap with the fiendish Red Baron - bit of a jolly old crash landing behind enemy lines - capture, torture, escape, and then back home in time for tea and medals."

Offline Bosco123

• Gold Member
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2009, 06:26:35 PM »
Hi guys First off

IT ISNT TACHYON

It is Tachyon, I seen him do it, I have film of him doing it.
Its me im gonna own up cuz i kinda feel guilty

<S> for that.
We Fly bombers over DA becuz all tht happens in MA is we get killed by a 262 or 163... There arnt any 262s or 163s in DA
Where do you fly bombers over in the MA? twords HQ? what would you expect if you were tring to destroy HQ in bombers. Personally, I would never fly a 262 into bombers. And still, does it gove you the right to fly over furball lake? you still have the HQ over at the bomber feild to go and attack.

Ive asked ppl and most dont have a problem. They just up fighters and attack us which is the whole point of the thing. The only way to get u uys to attack is to PO u so we drop some buildings. We dont approve of arados however we think they are crap and we only fly them on special occasions like april fools day (wen we did it last time) and such. ITS A GAME GUYS just have fun and we only hit nits btw if we do drop the hangers GO BISH OR ROOK
That was just a lame paragraph. No matter who has the numbers, your still going to attack nits? not right. Oh, you must not be asking the right people then.
U guys do know that we launched our final one yesterday we announced it on all channel
I hope so.
Skifurd AKA "Bosco"
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) Operator
United States Marine
"Stay ahead of the game, Stay ahead of the plane."

Offline Banshee7

• Platinum Member
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »
Fun? You realize your dweebiness is going to force HTC to fix it so you can't do that right?  It's against the DA rules and you are just taking advantage of the way the DA is set up and ya know it.  Just stop doing it.

There's rules for the DA?  :huh  Enlighten me, please.
-=Most Wanted=-
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

||||||||