Author Topic: DA Dweebs strike again  (Read 3894 times)

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Re: DA Dweebs strike again
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2009, 07:52:12 AM »
Majority of people in AH. 99% of the people in the DA aren't registerd to the AHBB. They don't know when an update is about to happen, or anything. Those people are the minority.

lol, why? Is the 99% of the MA people here?
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2009, 08:32:20 AM »
Hi guys First off

IT ISNT TACHYON

Its me im gonna own up cuz i kinda feel guilty

We Fly bombers over DA becuz all tht happens in MA is we get killed by a 262 or 163... There arnt any 262s or 163s in DA

We dont aim for complete destruction of fighter hangers all we do is drop a few things go low and try and get some gun kills. Its fun for us and seeing as your all hoing and picking i dont see why we should play by the rules.
I must point out tht we do furball and dogfight and 1v1 because we also enjoy those things and ppl are arguing about us.

Ive asked ppl and most dont have a problem. They just up fighters and attack us which is the whole point of the thing. The only way to get u uys to attack is to PO u so we drop some buildings. We dont approve of arados however we think they are crap and we only fly them on special occasions like april fools day (wen we did it last time) and such. ITS A GAME GUYS just have fun and we only hit nits btw if we do drop the hangers GO BISH OR ROOK

oh and PS LOVE THE TITLE DA DWEEBS STRIKE AGIN like a 60s newspaper headline
this whole thing is just a gag and if u guys dont like it COME AND BOMB US we will only be too happy to join in

Another thorn in HT's side. There are no 262s or 163s in MW either.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline Threeup

• Copper Member
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2009, 01:03:02 AM »
Definition of DA (for me)
Take a Spit 8 or 9 out  -minimal "there" time and vainly hope that you'll get a 1 on 1.
Sigh when you see 16's rolling all over the place, Temps looping everywhere and Chogs rolling through like express trains.
Latch onto someone and see if you can get about 30 seconds of concentrated combat  time in before any one of the 3 categories above smacks you - actually it's almost a relief because you're not even tempted to RTB with no ammo.
It's the MacDonald's of AH11 -instant-serves a purpose-and you're surrounded by prepubescents.
Seriously just take away:
1) The ability to land - gear up -that's it - no landed kills - no wtg's - just arena style "fight and die" but you might fight longer than the one you kill.
2) Every communication except 200 text and range voice (open to all countries at once) - no conspiracies - squads can do their thing (most good ones use TS anyway) and furball lake would be awash with "everyone just getting along and helping each other" (vomit).
I'm stupid enough to treat DA as a place to mindlessly try and skill up (from a very low base) and compare fighting styles in preparation for the MA.
If it's to be the place of antagonism and become a virtual "fight club" go all the way - really make it our version of a barroom brawl.
The Mighty Raw Prawns

"It's all good fun until someone loses an eye" Rooster Cogburn

http://youtu.be/pxM8XB61ZvU

Offline texastc316

• Silver Member
      • Mighty 316th
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2009, 01:10:35 AM »
there are other bases in the DA besides the furball lake. They are nice and quiet this time of year.
TexsTC-CO/Court Jester-Mighty 316th FS "CREEPING DEATH"  in MA/FSO

The eager pilots are not experienced. And the experienced not eager.

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)